Extra Chapter

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Blackpink members were having their lunch in one of the Japanese restaurants. They were laughing at Jisoo’s joke when suddenly Lisa’s phone rang. Lisa looked at the caller ID and rolled her eyes before she placed her phone back on the table.

“Waeyo?” Chaeyoung who sat opposite her asked softly.

Lisa just shook her head.

“Did you have a fight with Bambam again?” Jennie asked this time.

Lisa shook her head again.

“Then?” Jisoo asked this time.

“I just,” Lisa paused. “I just don’t feel like talking to him.” Lisa shrugged.

“That’s weird.” Chaeyoung mumbled.

“Yeah, you never feel like not talking to him.” Jennie said while eyeing the maknae suspiciously.

Lisa sighed. “You guys know that he went to Running Man, right?”

The other three nodded their heads.

“He was partnered with a female idol but well I don’t mind that.” Lisa scoffed.

“Then what is the problem?” Jisoo asked.

“He said that he’s single and he’s looking for a girlfriend! And I was like ‘are you serious’?! Right after he said that, he was being all touchy with that girl!” Lisa groaned while clenching her right fist.

Chaeyoung patted her left hand while showing an apologetic look.

“That’s why I have been ignoring him all these days. Serve him right.” Lisa continued.

Jennie shook her head. “You guys have been fighting most of them but then you’ll make it up. So, all I can say is don’t be so hard on him, ne?”

Lisa pouted. “I envy you guys.”

Jisoo chuckled. “Yah, it’s not like we never had a fight with the boys.”

Chaeyoung and Jennie agreed with Jisoo.

Jennie turned to look at Chaeyoung with a questioning look on her face. ”You had a fight with Jungkook before?”

Chaeyoung weakly nodded. “Just sometimes, over small things.” She smiled sheepishly.

“Oh really? I always have a fight with Yoongi when he chose his sleep over me.” Jennie frowned.

“Let him have some sleeps then.” Jisoo said.

Jennie glared at Jisoo making the other laughed before they continued to finish their food.

 

 

Right after they finished with their lunch, Chaeyoung went to the supermarket to do some groceries. She placed the groceries bags on her kitchen counter and went to change her clothes into a more comfy clothes such a long black pants and a light pink sweatshirt. After she changed her clothes, she went to keep the groceries items that she bought into its right places. She smiled to herself when she finished the task. Just then her phone rang, she took out the phone from her pocket and pick it up without looking at the caller’s name.

“Hello.”

“Hello there. What are you doing now?”

“Ummm, nothing?” Chaeyoung walked to the living room and sat on her couch.

Jungkook chuckled. “Nothing?”

“Yeah,” She smiled before she continued. “Are you in Korea now?”

“Yeah, we arrived yesterday.”

“You should have some rest then, you must be very tired.”

“Ummm, I’m at somewhere now.”

“Where?” Chaeyoung furrowed her brows.

“At your front door.”

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and quickly went to her front door. She opened it and was shock to see Jungkook in front of her with his phone on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter