Extra Chapter II

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up because of the alarm that she set. She carefully lifted Jungkook’s arm that was wrapped around her waist as not to wake him up because it was still early. She looked at the clock on the bedside table, 6.15 am. She tied her hair into a messy bun and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After she took a shower, she went closer to Jungkook and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Chaeyoung chuckled at Jungkook as his mouth was slightly opened and she found it cute. Chaeyoung went to the room opposite of their room and opened it slowly. She smiled when she looked at her two daughters who were sleeping soundly.

Yes, Jungkook and Chaeyoung got married after two years of their dating news went to public. They were gifted with two lovely daughters.

BTS was still a group but the members were more to the solo activities. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok formed a rapper sub groups, Jimin and Taehyung were active as solo singers, Seokjin became a popular actor while Jungkook became a great composer.

As for Blackpink, Jisoo became a popular actress, Jennie and Lisa formed a rapper sub units and Jennie became the main judge for a rap show while Chaeyoung became an emcee for a certain variety shows. Oh and, Chaeyoung owned a beautiful café shop, it was a gift from Jungkook on her birthday.

Chaeyoung went to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast. She started to take out the ingredients out from the fridge and started to cook.

“Mommy?” A cute voice called for her.

Chaeyoung turned her head and smiled at her youngest daughter, Chaeri. Chaeri stood by the kitchen door with one hand holding her teddy bear while another hand was rubbing her eyes softly. Chaeyoung turned off the stove and went to her daughter.

“Hey, why are you up so early today?” Chaeyoung went on her knees while caressing her hair.

“Mommy?” Another small voice caller for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung turned around and saw her oldest daughter, Jiyoon came out from the room while dragging her small favourite pillow.

“Did mommy wake you up, sweety?” Chaeyoung asked when Jiyoon went into her arms while Chaeri in her arms too.

Jiyoon nodded.

“Ohh mommy is so sorry for waking you up.” Chaeyoung kissed their heads while patting their backs.

“Let’s get you to bed back, it is still early.” Chaeyoung held both of her daughters’ hands and led to her bedroom.

As soon as Chaeyoung opened the bedroom door, Chaeri ran to the bed and laid down beside Jungkook. Jungkook woke up as he was startled when Chaeri jumped on the bed. He smiled at his youngest daughter and hugged her to sleep.

“Jiyoon-ah, come here.” Jungkook lifted his head and called for Jiyoon who stood in front of Chaeyoung.

Jiyoon walked slowly to the bed before she climbed up and went to sleep in her father’s arms.

Chaeyoung smiled at the sight and went back to the kitchen to continue with her cooking.

Jiyoon got away from her father’s arms after she heard his soft snore. She went back to the kitchen. She pulled the kitchen stool slowly making a sound and Chaeyoung tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter