Chapter 6

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook rushed towards his room as soon as he reached the BTS’s dorm. He rummaged his closet looking for something.

“Jungkook, I don’t understand. Mind explain it to me?” Seokjin asked as he followed Jungkook around.

Jungkook just ignored his hyung as his mind was occupied with lots of things.

“Jungkook-ah.” Namjoon said as he stop Jungkook by grabbing on his arm.

Jungkook took a deep breath. “I’m gonna say this only once.”

Namjoon and Seokjin nodded their heads.

“Chaeyoung has been kidnapped.” Jungkook said.

“WHAT?!” Seokjin asked loudly.

“Let him speak you idiot.” Namjoon hissed at Seokjin. Seokjin just nodded and wait for Jungkook to continue.

“But I still don’t know what is the motive of kidnapping her. Is it about money? Is it sasaeng? I just don’t know.” Jungkook rubbed his face frustratedly.

“So, what is your plan now?” Namjoon asked carefully.

“The kidnapper just told me to wait for his next instructions.” Jungkook answered him.

“Are you not going to tell the police?” Seokjin asked.

“I can’t. He already warned me. I can’t tell the police if I want Chaeyoung to be save.” Jungkook sighed.

“Chaeyoung just woke up from deep sleep because of the accident the other day. And now she’s being kidnapped. Oh my god, poor little Chaeyoungie.” Seokjin said as he ruffled his hair hardly.

Jungkook grabbed his jacket and rushed towards the front door.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Seokjin yelled.

“Whatever happens, you know what to do hyungs. I can’t just sit back and just wait. Chaeyoung needs me.” Jungkook said and rushed to his car before he drove away.

“That boy..” Seokjin mumbled.

Namjoon came to the front door. “I already told Chaeyoung’s manager and they are going to investigate on it.”

“Yeah yeah, your lovely little brother had just gone to nowhere.” Seokjin said as he patted Namjoon’s shoulder.

“He w-what?” Namjoon asked in disbelief.

“Oh you heard me.” Seokjin said and walked to his room.

“Where are you going?” Namjoon yelled.

“I’m telling the others so we can come up with a plan on how to save our little sister-in-law.”

“I’m coming!” Namjoon said and went to follow Seokjin.

 

 

After receiving a text from that private number which told him the location he straight away went to that place. Jungkook reached a very dark place with only a very old building and no street light at all. The only light that he had was the light from his car.

Jungkook looked around. “Now where in the world am I?” Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Suddenly he received a call from that private number, he quickly picked it up.

“Where are you, bastard?” Jungkook asked in a low voice.

But the caller just ended the call making Jungkook furious. Just then, the front door of the old building opened and someone came out from it. Jungkook went out of his car and walked towards the front door. That someone held up his hand making Jungkook stop in his track.

Jungkook was going to say something when he felt something hard hit him on his head making he felt unconscious.

 

 

“What are we going to do now?” Hoseok asked.

BTS was siting all together in their living room.

“Let’s just call the police.” Jimin said making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter