Chapter 5

Our Love Story | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS went to a variety show for their schedule. There were other artists as well but BTS was the main guest for that episode.

“So, the maknae of Bangtan just revealed that he is dating someone?” The MC said while smiling to Jungkook.

BTS teased Jungkook while he just smiled in return.

“We were shocked too when he told us that he’s dating a member of Blackpink.” Hoseok told.

“We just knew that he had a crush on Rose when Blackpink debuted but we would never thought of him making a move on her.” Jin said while chuckling.

“How does it feel to date Rose, the Oppa-Collector?” The MC asked in amusement.

All of the BTS members turned to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook scratched his head and his dry lips. “It feels great?”

“He always like this whenever we talk about Rose.” Yoongi said while chuckling.

The MC just laughed along with the BTS members. “Do you have anything to say to Rose’s fans? You just broke her male fans’ heart.”

Jungkook cleared his throat. “To Rose’s male fans, I am sorry for breaking your heart. I promised to take care of her. To everyone else, please support us and give us a lot of love.”

“How about a message for Rose?” Taehyung nudged Jungkook’s arm.

Jungkook chuckled nervously. “Chaeyoung-ah, get well soon. Saranghae.”

BTS members cringed at his message for Chaeyoung. The MC just clapped his hands loudly.

“Get well soon, Rose. We will always pray for you.” The MC said.

The show went on for another 1 hour with a lot of topics being discussed with the BTS members.

 

 

“The number you have dialled cannot b-“

Chaeyoung looked at her phone while frowning. “Now where did he go?” Chaeyoung muttered to herself.

“He must have been crazy for telling the media.” Chaeyoung stared at her wallpaper on her phone, it was a photo of the two of them. “Idiot.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

Just then, her door opened and a nurse who wore a mask came in. She stood in front of Chaeyoung’s bed with a tray in her hands.

“Excuse me, but I already took my medicine a few minutes ago.” Chaeyoung said while smiling.

The nurse placed the tray at the end of the bed and took off her mask.

Chaeyoung’s smiled faltered when she saw her face.

“W-what a-are y-“ Chaeyoung stuttered.

“Long time no see, Rose-ah.” The nurse smirked.

Chaeyoung gasped in horror.

 

 

Later, they were at the backstage as soon as the show ended. They changed clothes to more comfy clothes as they were going back to their dorm straight away. The clock showed 11.00 pm.

“Hyung, can you please bring this home?” Jungkook handed his bag to Taehyung.

“Sure.” Taehyung nodded as he took the bag from Jungkook.

“Are you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter