First Love

I Really Love Him (SeBaek)
Please log in to read the full chapter


"Ready to go?" I asked the small petite boy standing besides me

"I am wearing eyeliner, right?" he asked

"Yes, yes you are." I smile at him

"Then you have your answer~!" he singsong as he walked ahead of me. I cannot just get enough of you, I thought to myself I began to proceed walking behind him, "So what do you want to do once we get home?" I asked him, "Could you possibly ask Chanyeol to come over today?"

"Why?"

"Just ask him, you'll see anyways." He retorts making me laugh, I pat him on his head messing up his hair, I sent a text to Chanyeol, I guess Baekhyun is just joyful to be able to walk outside of the hospital, moments later we arrived at our house that luckily our parents got for us, "I remember I would always avoid this place in my dreams." Baekhyun said to himself, "And if you're wondering why, I will tell you once your friend Chanyeol arrives." He winks at me and sticks out his tongue, "Now come on, I want to see if you destroyed the house or not."

I tried to unlock the front door when suddenly someone from the inside unlocked it, "Does it really take you 20 minutes to come to your own house?" Chanyeol said smirking, suddenly Luhan comes running out of the house jumping on top of Baekhyun, " YOU ARE AWAKE!!! CHANYEOLLIE SAID YOU WERE STILL IN A COMA!!!" Luhan shouted as Baekhyun tried gasping for air,

"Chanyeollie?" Baekhyun asked confusingly, "I though you wanted that Yixing boy at school." Luhan breaks the hug and tilts his head in confusion, "Baekhyun you must've hit your head that badly, but then again me and Chanyeol began to date when you were in a coma." Luhan scoffed, "Now come inside I need you to tell all of us your dream." Luhan dragged Baekhyun to the sofa, Chanyeol followed behind allowing Luhan to sit in his lap, I sat next to Baekhyun resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Okay so I will skip to the sad part." Baekhyun wiped away an invisible tear

❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️

"BAEKHYUN!" I heard him shout from the living room, I ran to him excitedly ready to tell him what I planned.

"Sehun I was wondering if-" I was stopped mid sentence as I felt a sting on my cheek

"WHY WERE YOU WAITING FOR ME AFTER SCHOOL WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO BE NEAR ME IN OR AFTER SCHOOL, HUH?! DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT WAS FOR ME?!"

"I-I'm sorry...." was all I could respond with

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING, MAKE

Please log in to read the full chapter