I : The 4 Young Knights

The White Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cheongryong cavalries infiltrated after had blown up the main gate of Jujak capital. The excellent warriors from two great kingdoms was fighting and killing each others. Pain and furious screams were heard along with the sounds of clanking swords. On the other side, Jujak warriors were fighting against awful dark–skinned troops that suddenly appeared from underground. Their enemies weren’t only Cheongryong warriors, but also troops of black orcs.

Bloods splattered everywhere. Swords, bows, arrows, spears scattered here and there. Flames and dusty thick smokes blurred the sight. Countless warrior corpses lied on their own bloods. Most of them were Jujak warriors. They died because they’d battled for their kingdom. There were also dead bodies of orc that dissolved into black coals.

Black orc was a humanoid evil killer machine. They had ugly and awful face with gray teeth and fangs, dark skinned and black claws. They had smells like something burnt or charred. They were heartless and bloodthirsty monsters. They didn’t have fear, hesitance even pity towards their human foes. They were possessed by the eagle–winged demon and obeyed him only. They slaughtered Jujak warriors brutally, ripped their bodies, cut their heads, even bit and their bloods.

Not only that, they also threatened the civilians. Black orcs ruined the crowded and peaceful city, destroyed and burned people’s houses, markets or anything they’d passed. Jujak people never thought that their land could be invaded like that. Common people like them couldn’t do anything beside escaped and hid in a safe place.

Some unlucky people were left behind and trapped in burned city. Jujak warriors, who should have protected them, were killed by orcs heartlessly. They’re so afraid when the black orcs forbade them to leave the city. The ugly–faced monsters threatened to kill them if they were dare to move an inch of their spot. They’re gathered on a field surrounded by burned buildings and dark smokes.

“No! Help me!” a man was being kicked and beaten up by orcs.

“Tsk, stupid human. Kill him!” a long–haired orc, the leader ordered. They laughed so hard when a pig–faced orc withdrew his blade ready to kill the poor man.

“No! Please, don’t kill my husband!” a woman cried out while hugged his little boy. But it just made the orcs laughed harder. The little boy was brave enough to throw a stone towards the pig–face’s head. It made the others got raged then pulled the boy out of his mother.

“Little brat! You wanna die with your father!” the orc spoke with their gruff voices.

“Eomma!”

“Let my son go!” the woman tried to get his son, but a harsh kick hit her stomach. The orc threw the boy to his father. They would be killed right there.

“Weak humans, just die—“ the words unfinished after a sharp sword blade cut his neck off.

A young knight came and exterminated the black orcs bravely. He saved the people and led them to go to the safe place. He protected them while he was fighting against the rage monsters. Gripped a black sword in his right hand and other sword in his left hand. He used two swords expertly to slay the orcs. His usual black clothes showed that he wasn’t part of Jujak warriors.

Dark purple lights wrapped the black sword dangerously in his grip. He swayed his sword towards bunch of his enemy that ran after him. Its power caused the orcs vanished into coals all at once in seconds.

“Damned you, monster!” he shouted angrily, stabbed their chest or cut their heads. He struck down the leader, long–haired orc before grabbed his neck. “Who is your master? I know you don’t move by yourselves! And monsters like you’ll never obey any humans!”

“Our Lord… You’re unable win against our lord, hahaha…” The orc laughed mockingly. The young swordsman was annoyed by the orc’s noisy snicker then chopped his head off.

Not too far from the young swordsman, there’s other young knight was riding a giant snowy owl. He’s flying around while slaying bunch of black orcs with his long sword. He turned his head to see his partner. His eyes widened when he saw an orc want to shot arrows to his partner. His snowy owl flew approaching the swordsman quickly.

“Namjoon, look out! Behind you!” he shouted harshly. The swordsman named Namjoon looked his back and succeeded repelling the arrows with both of his swords. Some poisoned needles stabbed right on the orc’s eyes which came from the flying knight.

“Thanks, Hoseok–hyung.” He yelled to his partner.

“Be careful, they’re black orcs.” The young knight named Hoseok flew away to another direction, slaughtered as many as orcs he met.

oOo

 

Black orcs ruined and blasted other areas of the city. The orc troops had some jobs such as creating massive damages in Jujak capital city and killed as many as possible Jujak warriors. They summoned giant rhinoceros–faced orcs which destroyed anything with their big and strong hands. They spit out huge fires to burn houses. They harmed Jujak people whom tried to escape from the chaos. Some people, who were daring to defy them, would be killed mercilessly.

A wounded man crawled on the ground helpless while some orcs surrounded him. They’re ready to kill him with his axe. He saw dead bodies of warriors and his comrades beside him.

“Please, let me go…” the man terrified.

“You’re same like the others, useless human. Just die!”

Before the orc used his axe, an arrow stabbed his forehead. The arrow was shining in orange light. The orc shrieked painfully then vanished into ashes. Numerous arrows even struck giant orcs down. They collapsed and hit other orcs who were standing next to them.

“! This is red horse demon’s bow!” other orc leader cursed the archer whom was shooting his troops. His black eyes stared at a young man who was riding a dark horse while holding bow and arrow, ready to shot him.

The young archer didn’t wear Jujak warrior’s armor and headband. He just wore navy blue clothes and headband like other people. Half his hair was hang loosely on his shoulder and tied in high ponytail. His eyes stared piercingly towards his enemy. His right hand pulled the bow string, let an arrow go straight to the orcs. An arrow split up into tens arrows in the air. The arrows bombarded the orcs and changed them into ashes in seconds.

“He’s just a mere human! Not red horse demon! Impossible…” the orc leader shout desperately when two arrows hit him and vanished to ashes.

The young archer was watching horrible scenes in front of his eyes. Wreckage of destroyed and burned buildings, warrior corpses lied here and there. He was seeing warriors of two kingdoms were still battling in the distance. Red–armored warriors with sacred bird symbol on red flags were Jujak. Azure–armored warriors with dragon symbol on blue flags were Cheongryong.

Azure warriors finally reached Jujak palace main gate and smashed it. He gripped his bow tightly. Sweat beads wetted his handsome face. A familiar feeling flashed in his mind. Suddenly he turned his head to other directions. As if he remembered something.

“Jungkook!” he mumbled worriedly and led his horse to go other direction. “He’s in danger!”

On the other side, a young man groaned in pain while held his left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter