I : Reunion

The White Fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storm clouds were gathering above Jujak grand palace. The harsh winds blew and whirled wildly ruining everything. It caused inside the palace wasn’t different with the messed city outside. Some palace’s guards passed out and lied on the floor helpless and some other guards ran away in fear.

King Park just felt relief after Gumiho Prince had saved him and his palace at the right time. But it’s just for awhile before a new terror came close to him. His eyes widened in terribly anxious. His abandoned grandson, a two–tailed cat half–demon , Jimin came back and was standing in front of him. What he’d been afraid before, it was being come true. After had gotten his sacred stones, Jimin would take revenge towards the king. King Park had known that his half–demon grandson would use his power to kill him.

Hatred and furious were drawn clearly in Jimin’s blue green eyes. He didn’t care that an old man and a king before him was his grandfather from his mother’s side. He hated the old man so much. Jimin lifted up and moved his right hand, using his wind element to grab then throw King Park away. Two–tailed cat had an old reputation as an avenger. They would take revenge to anybody who ever had hurt them in their past, physically or mentally. Jimin never forgot and forgave what King Park had done to him all his life.

“Jimin–ah, my grandson…” King Park spoke, nervously. His feet moved unsteadily on the stone floor.

“I am not,” Jimin corrected, stepped up the stone stairs. “For twenty three years I live, you never admit me as your grandson. You always call me as ‘half–demon ’, never call my name.”

“What do you want now?”

“Revenge is sweet, haraboenim.” Jimin smirked. Black clouds over them got thicker and darker as if could swallow the palaces. Lightning thundered awfully and dazzled the eyes.

“No! You cannot do that to your haraboenim!” King Park shouted in panick. “You cannot hurt me!”

“Why not? You even tried to kill me more than once!” Jimin heightened his voice. He moved his right hand again, pointed out directly to the thunderclouds. Lightning blasted, its loud sounds deafened ears. King Park ran as fast as he could into a royal building near him. His foot got slipped and fell down to the stone floor. The thunder became more and more rouge, as if ready to smash anything. “You can’t run away, haraboenim…”

“Please, Jimin–ah…”

The white lightning dangerously moved and flashed above the dark sky. Jimin kept his cold face, stared straight at his grandfather. His right hand was controlling the lightning ready to swoop down to the king.

“Tell to my eommonim to forgive me…” But another hand stopped him and grabbed his wrist tightly. Jimin widened his eyes in shock and found that the person who could resist his power easily next to him. “Se–seokjin–hyung!”

“Stop it, Jimin–ah.” Jin said softly, still gripped Jimin’s hand. “Don’t do that,”

“You should not stop me, hyung!” Jimin protested, upset.

“I’ve promised him that you wouldn’t hurt him after I give back your gemstones, Jimin–ah.” Jin explained, shook his head.

“Why do you defend him, hyung? You know very well what he had done to me!” Jimin pointed out King Park, his rage drawn clearly on Jimin’s cute face.

“Don’t waste your precious power only to harm or hurt any humans. He’s still your haraboenim,” Jin patted Jimin’s head and smiled to him dearly. Jimin pouted his face and sulked while moved his hands. The dark clouds and lightning slowly vanished.

“I hate him so much!” Jimin whined.

“I know, but…” Jin rubbed Jimin’s gray cat ears gently. “Just remember your late eommonim. You don’t wanna disappoint her, right?”

“I get it, hyung.” Jimin nodded his head.

“My job has done, Your Highness. I’ll go now,” Jin smiled politely to the king before he left the palace. King Park just petrified on his spot, didn’t know what to say. His eyes stared at Jimin anxiously. “Jimin–ah, wanna go with me?”

“Sure!” Jimin answered happily to Jin, but his cute face turned into cold again when he saw his grandfather. “I let you go because of Seokjin–hyung,”

oOo

 

“These lovely flowers for you, My Prince.” Some pink peony blossoms were given to Jin by Taehyung. The young archer knelt down and grinned fondly to him. Jin giggled and took the peonies.

“Why do you give me these flowers, Tae?” Jin smelled the peonies.

“Because of you is a hero of the day. You’ve saved a kingdom and many humans life.” The archer stood up. Fondness could be found easily in Taehyung’s eyes.

“I’m not a hero. I did that because of Jujak King asked me to save his kingdom, nothing more.” Jin winked his right eye, stepped up his feet onto a bamboo bridge. Taehyung followed behind him, seemed like a warrior was guarding his prince.

“But for me you’re still awesome,”

“Thank you. You’re also an awesome knight for me.” Taehyung felt his heart soaring when Jin complimented him like that. But the archer just nodded his head and acted cool. They walked over the bridge where there was a koi pond below it. “Could I ask your help this time, Taehyung?”

“Anything for you, My Prince.” Taehyung bowed his head politely.

“You can call me hyung, if you want.” Jin smiled.

“No, I cannot! For me it’s my way to show my respect and my love for you, My Gumiho Prince. As an ex–elite warrior of Hyunmoo Kingdom, I should respect to anyone who has higher rank than me.”

“Alright, I get it.”

.

 

“Oh, it’s real?” Taehyung excitedly touched Jimin’s cat ears. The half–demon got bothered and slapped his hands. Jimin’s cat eyes glared at him viciously.

“Don’t touch it! Annoying human!” Jimin scolded. “No one can touch my ears but Seokjin–hyung!”

“Ooh, why not?” Taehyung spoke cheerfully. His hands still tried to touch the gray furred ears although Jimin had threatened to scratch his face. “Prince Seokjin said to me that we have same ages, he asked me to be friend with you. I think we can be best friend.”

“I don’t wanna be friend with any humans, especially a human like you.” Jimin rejected and pushed Taehyung away from him. “I hate human!”

“Why? I never do something bad to you. Why do you hate me, Jimin–ssi?” Taehyung whined playfully, his handsome face looked gloomy. “Prince Seokjin said that you don’t have any friends, so he wants me to be friend with you. I am not as bad as like what you think.”

After he had heard Taehyung’s explanations plus his mourning face, Jimin became more understanding. His instinct said that Taehyung was a real friendly and nice human, not fake or hypocrite. He could see it from his eyes. But Jimin had much experience with one to another fake humans, it had created him not to trust anybody easily. Moreover Jimin didn’t like it when Taehyung got closer and flirted with his white fox.

“Fine, because you mention Seokjin–hyung. I can consider it,” Jimin finally decided. “I think you’re not bad, too.”

“Oh, thank you!” Taehyung said happily, his face got beamed. He pinched Jimin’s chubby cheek. “You’re so cute, Jimin–ssi!”

“Hey, stop it!” Jimin whined.

“Ooh, I’m sorry. You’re Jujak King’s grandson, so you’re a Jujak prince!” Taehyung widened his eyes; shut his mouth with his hand. “Should I call you ‘My Majesty’?”

“If you dare calling me ‘My Majesty’, I swear I don’t wanna see and be friend with you anymore!” Jimin threatened.

“It means I’m your friend now?” the cat half–demon  not answer clearly but his cute cat ears twitched. Taehyung hugged Jimin’s petite body, didn’t care the cat was yelling at him again.

Jin just shook his head and laughed softly. He was hearing all conversations between Taehyung and Jimin at the garden outside. He had known Taehyung since he was a kid. Taehyung was a friendly and good boy, he was easy to be friend with anyone. He wanted Jimin got more friends, human friends and started to open his heart.

Jin was healing a young man who lost much blood and lay in the mattress unconscious. His handsome face looked paler and tired. Rosy pink light was glowing from Jin’s right hand slowly faded away. The boy moved his hands and opened his eyelids. Jin smiled to him and caused the poor boy startling and coughing uncontrollably.

“Jungkook…” Jin patted Jungkook’s back. He took a porcelain cup on the small table then gave it to him. Jungkook swallowed the water quickly as if he didn’t drink for days. “You’re fine now. May I check your left eye?”

Jungkook just nodded his head quietly. He could see Jin’s clear golden eyes in minimum range, even their noses almost touched. If he could stop the time, he wanted to be like this forever with Jin by his side.

“Your violet eye will be bleeding if you overuse it, right?” Jin asked. Jungkook nodded his head, drank a cup of water again before he spoke up.

“If that happens, I usually consume my medicines to stop the bleeding. But my pills almost run out.” Jungkook showed his vial. Jin opened it and saw there were six pills left. “I came to Jujak Kingdom to search a great physician to help me. I and Taehyung–hyung already searched in many places, but they couldn't make same pills like that.”

“Hmm, I see.” Jin smiled meaningfully while put the vial on the table again. “I can help you about that,”

“Oh, really? You can make the pills like that, hyung?”

“No, I’m unable to make medicine potions or pills. But I know someone who can help you,” Jin explained. “I’ll bring and introduce him to you. But now you have to take some rest and get recover.”

Jin took the satin blanket, wanted to cover the boy. But Jungkook grabbed Jin hand firmly, didn’t let the Gumiho to leave. He wanted Jin be with him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter