New Muse

Taming the Beast

 

“Did you guys order my jajangmyun and PICKLES?” Junhyung burst into BEAST’s dorm to find everyone eating without him.

Kikwang looked up with a strand of jajangmyun hanging off the end of his mouth “Dwifd vew sway vew vwantwefed pwifkles? (Did you say you wanted pickles?)” Kikwang mumbled.

“Yah. I told you to order them remember,” Dongwoon nudged Kikwang.

“Mianhaeyo hyung,” Kikwang scratched his head.

Junhyung glared at Kikwang “I want you to run to the nearest supermarket and buy me pic-” Just then a vibrating feeling came from his pocket.

Junhyung took out his phone and checked the message.

-Coffee girl- 

I hope you’re not scolding the members right now. 
Well I just got a message from the President and he
told me to tell you to quickly write the lyrics for the
new song because you’re going to be recording
tomorrow. Get chopping! And leave Kikwang alone! 

From your beautiful MANAGER ;)

 

Junhyung smiled at the message and looked back at Kikwang “So where’s my jajangmyun? Over there? I’m going to go eat in my room and write lyrics,” Junhyung took the bowl of jajangmyun and went inside his room.

“Did hyung just forget about scolding me?” Kikwang blankly asked.

“Did he just smile?” Dongwoon shivered.

“Was he answering his own questions?” Hyunseung bit off the remaining strands of jajangmyun.

Everyone looked at each other and all shivered.

 

 

“Lyrics… lyrics… lyrics…” Junhyung twirled his pencil around his hand as he thought of lyrics to write.

“Inspiration… I need inspiration,” Junhyung thought.

“YOSEOB! COME HERE!” Junhyung yelled out.

Yoseob popped his head into the door holding a cup of coffee “You called?”

 

“I’m writing lyrics, come here, I need inspiration,” Junhyung wiggled his finger.

“Awww, not this again! I’m tired of being your muse,” Yoseob complained.

“But you’re the closest thing I can get to a girl!” Junhyung said.

“I’m not a girl! I’m just cute,” Yoseob pouted “What about Min jung noona! She’s a girl! You can describe her in your songs! I’m leaving,” Yoseob slammed the cup of coffee onto the table and left.

“Yah! Come back! If I can’t write anything then you’re to blame for my money loss!” Junhyung yelled out to Yoseob but he was already out the room.

“How am I supposed to write lyrics now when I have no inspiration?” Junhyung thought.

A few minutes passed and there was still nothing on the page, and a few minutes turned to half an hour, and then to an hour.

“AISH!! IVE BEEN STARING AT THIS PAGE FOR AN HOUR NOW AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!” Junhyung threw the pencil onto the table and twirled his chair around.

“What do I write about?!” Junhyung ruffled his hair furiously.

Just then, there was a knock on his door.

Doojoon popped his head inside the room “Can I come in?” Junhyung gestured his his head over to the chair and Doojoon went over to sit down.

“Can’t write lyrics?” Doojoon examined the table of messy notes and scrunched up paper.

“Aish! I don’t know how to start it!” Junhyung complained.

“How did you write lyrics before?” Doojoon asked.

“I had Yoseob… but now he doesn’t want to do it anymore,” Junhyung mumbled.

Doojoon chuckled “So you need a new inspiration now?”

Junhyung nodded.

“Well has anything interesting been happening to you lately?” Doojoon questioned.

Junhyung sat there going through his memory *Interesting, interesting* He turned his head and saw the bowl of jajangmyun and cup of coffee and smiled.

*Min jung came back soaking wet with a bowl of jajangmyun.
“H-Here’s your j-jajangmyun sir…” she puffed.
“I BURNT my hand to make you coffee! The least I could get
is a thank you after I bought you jajangmyun and a little bit
of respect!” Min jung snapped*

Doojoon examined Junhyung’s face “Thought of something?”

Junhyung nodded.

“Now try to dramatize the idea, now that I’ve helped you start off you should be able to finish it,” Doojoon stood up from his seat.

“You know I could have thought of that idea without your help,” Junhyung smirked.

“Then why did you spend one hour crumpling paper up?” Doojoon raised an eyebrow and chuckled “I’m leaving, good luck,” Doojoon patted Junhyung’s back and left the room. 

 “So I’m writing a song without Yoseob as an inspiration for the first time now aye? This song is to repay you for burning your hand coffee girl so you better like it!” Junhyung looked at the cup of hot coffee and began scribbling down words. 

After an hour Junhyung put his pencil down held up the sheet of paper with lyrics on it and began rapping while thinking about Min jung.

"The urge to protect you comes to me without me knowing, 
it also seems like my clinging.
This situation that fell on top of my head randomly,
I can no longer handle it."
– The fact by BEAST 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

so that's what junhyung was thinking while writing the lyrics to the fact ;)

xDDD

and i updated within a day!! woot!!

now i just need to keep this up >.<

hopefully i dont slack off...

well since i have nothing else to say here

i would like to thank all my BEAUTIFUL subscribers!!!

thanks for being so patient and waiting for my chapters

and thanks for not unsubscribing ^^

im actually amazed that i have 30+ subscribers and 13 chapters :O

i never thought i would make it this far

 

so thanks!

you guys are my motivation to write (even though im lazy sometimes *ahem*)

i would especially like to thank

xDDD

if it wasnt for you i would have never made it this far  ^^

 

so guys please stay with me till the end of this story and if i do ever make any future stories 

and please comment ^^

they give me lots of motivation to write

THANK YOU!!!!!