Closer?

Taming the Beast

 

“It’s been tough on you hasn’t it.” Junhyung patted her back.

Min jung slowly lifted her hands up around Junhyung’s back and left them hovering. *Wait… what am I doing?!* Min jung quickly jerked away from Junhyung and faced her back to him, holding her red face. “W-w-what was that f-for?” Min jung stuttered.

Junhyung looked at Min jung, only to realise what he had just done. *Oh crap, you just made things awkward, great job Junhyung!* Junhyung mentally hit himself and cleared his throat “I-I was just comforting you alright! Appreciate it! I don’t always comfort anybody, especially my manager!” Junhyung crossed his arms and looked the other way.

Min jung’s ears perked up “Did you just say manager?” Min jung looked at Junhyung with her beady eyes.

“You’re hearing wrong,” Junhyung stood up and walked away.

“I’m pretty sure you did!” Min jung wiped her tears and smiled “Yah! Wait for me!” Min jung stood up and ran after Junhyung.

 

 

Min jung and Junhyung drove up to the sidewalk of some unknown area and got out of the van.

“Noona!” Yoseob ran to Min jung with his arms wide open, trying to hug her. Min jung quicky dodged and Yoseob ran into Junhyung instead.

Junhyung glared at Yoseob and he flinched.

“Eek!” Yoseob pouted “Noona, how can you leave Doojoon in charge of us? Just look at where we are!” Yoseob pointed to the deserted place.

“Yah! It’s not my fault the GPS was pointing us in this direction!” Doojoon argued.

“It was your fault you typed in the wrong address hyung!” Dongwoon pointed out.

Doojoon opened his mouth to argue back but nothing came out.

“See?” Dongwoon said.

“Let’s just get back to civilisation, I’m tired from all that unnecessary walking,” Doojoon sighed and trudged back to the van, followed by Kikwang and Dongwoon.

“Noona~ can we go eat something? I’m so hungry from all that walking!” Yoseob beamed like a child.

“Yah! Just go home and eat some ramen or something! Can’t you see she’s tired from driving all the way out here?” Junhyung snarled.

"M-mianhaeyo,” Yoseob flinched and quickly scrambled into the van.

“Yah! Why did you yell at him for? He was just asking for food,” Min jung shouted at Junhyung.

“You need to go home and rest okay!” Junhyung yelled.

Min jung gave him a look.

“I was just worri- worr-” Junhyung tried to finish the sentence off but something was stopping him from doing so.

“Aish! Whatever,” Junhyung turned away and went off to the van.

Min jung looked at Junhyung weirdly and turned around to find Hyunseung his chin “Hmmm… it seems like you guys became closer.”

“C-closer? YAH! HOW ARE WE CLOSER?!” Min jung reached her hand out to grab Hyunseung but he quickly ran into the van. “What’s he on about? Closer?” Min jung shivered at the thought of Junhyung and herself not arguing and being close friends and quickly headed for the van.

 

 

After their schedule Min jung drove BEAST back to CUBE Entertainment.

“Noona, you can go home and rest now, you look very tired. We’ll go back to the dorm after practise,” Doojoon push Min jung back into the van.

Min jung eyed Doojoon suspiciously “You’re not going to run away are you?”

“Hey! We’re not all like Junhyung okay!” Doojoon said.

Junhyung’s eyes hardened but then he smirked “Of course you’re not like me. I can sing, rap, compose, produce and I also get the most pay out of everyone here.”

Doojoon rolled his eyes “Well you can trust me, we won’t run away,” Doojoon reassured.

Min jung sighed “Okay then. Look after the kids okay,” Min jung nagged.

“Yes mum,” Doojoon joked.

Min jung giggled “I’m leaving then,” Min jung waved and drove off.

“Why did you make her get off work early hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

Doojoon looked at Junhyung.

(Flashback) *At the end of their last schedule* “Yah! Yoon Doojoon!” Junhyung walked towards Doojoon. “What’s up?” Doojoon asked. “Tell her to get off early,” Junhyung gestured to Min jung who was talking to the camera crew. “Why? Is something up?” Doojoon questioned. “Do I need to tell you every detail?! Just tell her to take the rest of the day off, you’re the leader, she’ll listen to you!” With that Junhyung stormed off. (End of flashback)

*Don’t you dare* Junhyung mouthed.

“Mmm… I just thought she didn’t need to watch us practise.” Doojoon said.

Dongwoon uncertainly nodded.

“Well, let’s hurry up before we get scolded at by choreographer hyung,” Doojoon went inside the building followed by the rest of BEAST.

 

 

*After dance practise*

 

“Waaahhh~~ I’m so hungry now~~” Yoseob jumped around the corridor.

“Let’s go back to the dorm and order JAJANGMYUN!!” Kikwang fist pumped and ran away with Yoseob.

“I’m going to stop by Sajangnim’s office first. Order for me some too okay! Make sure that there are PICKLES!” Junhyung emphasised the ‘pickles’.

Dongwoon put up an ‘okay’ sign and went to catch up with everyone.

“They better remember my pickles,” Junhyung glared and walked off to the President’s office.

 

 

“Annyeonghaesayo Sajangnim,” Junhyung bowed.

“You’re here?” the President gestured “Have a seat.”

“So have you finished writing the new song for BEAST?” the President raised an eyebrow.

“Not yet sir. I just need to write the lyrics, but it shouldn’t be a problem for me because I’m Yong Junhyung!” Junhyung held up his head proudly.

“Well it’s good to know that you aren’t struggling with the lyrics,” the President chuckled “So how is the new manager? I hope she is to your liking.”

“Manager? What manager?” Junhyung put of a clueless face.

The President glared at Junhyung and a chill went down his spine.

“Well… she’s fun to bully around,” Junhyung rubbed his neck.

“Fun, not annoying I see,” the President wiggled his eyebrow.

Junhyung cleared his throat and stood up “I-I have to go write the lyrics now!” Junhyung bowed and left the room.

“Maybe this one will last longer than the others,” the President looked at the door and took a sip of his coffee.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

OMG HAI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!

I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TERRIBLE FOR NOT UPDATING IN WEEKS!!!!

i sorta had an art project to do so like i didnt have time to write.

also because i was slightly lazy >.<

i know this chapter isnt that interesting... im sorry..

OKAY THIS TIME FOR SURE I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE I HAVE THE CHAPTER WRITTEN OUT ALREADY!!

soooo how has everyone been over the past few weeks >.<

I BOUGHT TICKETS TO THE SUPER SHOW 4 HERE IN SYDNEY!!

but then yesterday, the company that was suppose to hold it said that the concert might be cancelled DD:

its so depressing!! TT^TT

yea so that has been my life so far since i last updated...

once again im sorry for the REALLLLLY slow update... and boring chapter ><

please stay subscribed

i promise i wont make another chapter update this long again! >.<