The News

Taming the Beast

 

*Hmmm… my bed feels oddly furry* Junhyung turned over and began his ‘bed’. *Where’s my blanket? I’m cold* Junhyung reached out to what he thought was his blanket but ended up being a warm waist. *Wait what?* Junhyung slowly opened his eyes to see a face just inched away from him. 

“WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?”Junhyung sat up and pushed the body away from him. 

“Arghhh” Jonghyun held onto his head “What was that for?!”  

“What do you think you are doing sleeping on my bed?!” Junhyung yelled. 

Jonghyun looked around and lifted an eyebrow “So you’re saying your bed is a pink carpet?” 

“Yea- wait a minute…” Junhyung eyed the room “Where are we-” at the same time Junhyung and Jonghyun clutched onto their heads.

 

“Min jungggiieeeeeeee nooonnnaaaaaaaa~~~ I’m going to sleep at your house tonightt~~” Junhyung cooed. 

“Hyung! You can’t sleep at Noona’s house! She’s a girl and you’re a guy!!” Yoseob warned. 

“No!! If you’re gonna sleep here then I will too! I have to protect her from YOU!!” Jonghyun drunkly pointed at Junhyung . 

“Aish hyung! You’re so embarrassing!” Minho shook his head. 

“Talk about embarrassing…” Kikwang pointed to Junhyung who was pretending to be a snail stuck to the carpet. 

“Aish! Would you guys just get out my apartment?!” Min jung kicked Junhyung over and he fell onto his back. 

“Nooooo~~ I’m sleeping here no matter what you do to me!” Junhyung shook his body furiously like a 5 year old. 

“Alright fine! Just be quiet. The neighbours are going to complain.” Min jung whispered. 

“Neh noona~” Junhyung plopped onto the floor like a starfish and lay there motionless. 

“If you’re staying here then I am too!” Jonghyun jumped onto the couch and lay down. 

“Remind me never to get drunk.” Taemin whispered to Minho. 

“Gosh our hyung’s are so embarrassing.” Dongwoon face palmed himself.

 

 

“That wasn’t me was it…?” Junhyung looked at Jonghyun. 

“That was so humiliating…” Jonghyun covered his face with his hand. 

“You think you were humiliating? What about me?!” Junhyung yelled. 

Jonghyun shamefully looked at Junhyung and curled up into a ball. 

“What time is it..?” Junhyung looked around for the clock. 

Jonghyun tilted his head up to look at the time “OH MY FRIGGEN GOD!! IT’S NINE!! I’M SO FRIGGEN LATE!!” Jonghyun quickly scrambled up and ran to the door. 

“Hey, sorry but I’m leaving first! Wake her up okay?” Jonghyun slammed the door and left. 

“Yah! YAH! YAH!!!”Junhyung reached out his hand but Jonghyun was already gone. 

“Aish! I’m not gonna wake her up!” Junhyung grumbled “Or should I…” Junhyung rubbed his hands together and grinned.

 

 

Junhyung snuck into Min jung’s room and saw her sleeping soundlessly hugging her pillow. His eyes softened but then he shook his head to remind himself why he was there. 

Junhyung crept up to Min jung and took hold of her blanket. Junhyung slyly smiled and quickly pulled the blanket off Min jung letting the cold air gush in, hoping he would get a reaction but there was none. Junhyung stood there blank and went onto his next tactic. 

He took out a pencil and started poking the sole of Min jung’s feet but the only reaction he got was him recoiling from the smell of her feet. 

“What the heck is wrong with your feet?! It’s just as bad as Doojoon’s!” Junhyung blocked his nose and took out an air freshener and started spraying Min jung’s feet.

“Aish! What do I have to do to make you wake up?!” Junhyung yelled as he kicked the bed. 

Min jung twitched a bit and began snoring. “AISH! If you’re doing this to make me call you by your name I’m not falling for it!” Junhyung violently shook Min jung by the shoulders and still she didn’t wake up. 

“I’m leaving for breakfast without you!” Junhyung yelled. 

As soon as he said breakfast, Min jung quickly sat up with her eyes wide opened “BREAKFAST?! WHERE?!”

 

 

 “Annyeong everyone!” Min jung burst through the doors. 

“Noona! Did you have a good night’s rest?” Taemin beamed. 

“Of course she did! It was me who picked the bed!” Key proudly said. 

Min jung chuckled and looked around the room “Where’s Jonghyun and Onew?” 

“Jonghyun is getting scolded at by the Head of Secretaries because he came late today and Onew is responsible for him.” Minho replied. 

“Late? Because of me?” Min jung guiltily said. 

“It’s not your fault, he decided to sleep in.” Key reassured. 

Just then the doors opened and Jonghyun and Onew entered. 

“Man, that Head Secretary guy is so harsh,” Jonghyun stretched his arms. 

“It’s your fault you decided to sleep in,” Onew nudged his head. 

Jonghyun looked around the room and saw Min jung standing beside Key’s desk. 

*Oh crap! I can’t face her now after what happened last night! Who knows what else I could have done!* Jonghyun did a quick 180 turn and ducked down. 

“Is hyung still partly drunk?” Taemin asked. 

Minho shrugged and typed away at his computer. 

“Are you okay? Do you have a hangover?” Min jung asked in concern. 

Jonghyun turned his head around and awkwardly laughed. “I… didn’t cause trouble to you yesterday did I?” Jonghyun clumsily smiled.

“Well, besides the fact that you and Junhyung were fighting over who gets to sleep on the fluffy carpet, it was alright…” Min jung drifted off. 

*Aish, now she thinks I’m weird!* Jonghyun mentally hit himself. 

“I’m gonna head off now,” Min jung patted Jonghyun’s shoulder “Get well soon. Bye guys!” Min jung waved to SHINee and headed out. 

“Bye Noona!” Taemin enthusiastically waved. 

“Fighting over carpet aye? Are you sure it wasn’t her you were fighting over?” Minho wiggled his eyebrow. 

“Aish, get out of here you giant!” Jonghyun scowled.

 

 

Min jung and BEAST arrived at their first schedule for the day at the MNET building. “Okay, so we are on the…” Min jung squinted her eyes, trying to understand Key’s writing “10th floor! Let’s go!” Min jung signalled for everyone to follow her.

“Annyeong! I’m Lee Seung gi! Nice to meet you!”  Seung gi brightly bowed. 

“Anneyeonghaesaeyo! We’re BEAST! Please look after us!” everyone chorused.

“And I’m their manager, Kang Min Jung,” Min jung bowed and eagerly shook Seung gi’s hand.

“You’re lucky for having such a pretty manager.” Seung gi winked at Min jung and she looked away embarrassed.

“Pfft. She’s anything but that.” Junhyung muttered.

“Yah-”

“BEAST AND SEUNG GI ON SET NOW!” the production crew cried out.

Junhyung walked away.

“Ignore him. Junhyung’s just being Junhyung.” Kikiwang patted Min jung’s shoulder and went off.

 

 

The program began and everyone was enjoying themselves. The shooting took longer than expected because Junhyung decided not to participate in some activities but after some negotiating with Doojoon, he joined in, barely.

“Okay everyone! This is the last segment of the show! It’s Q and A time!” Seung gi enthusiastically pointed to the camera “I’m going to pick a question out of the box and you have to answer it truthfully.” Seung gi put his hand into a black box and picked out a piece of paper. “So this one is from 0392 and she asks ‘Junhyung oppa~ What’s your ideal type?’” Seung gi said in a high tone of voice, trying to imitate a girl.

Junhyung sat there and thought about it and glanced around the room. He saw Min jung sitting on the floor looking bored and smirked. “MY IDEAL TYPE,” he extremely loud which made everyone look up including Min jung “Is a girl with 34 24 36 measurements, someone like Goo Hara.” Junhyung said slyly and looked at Min jung.

“ert…” Min jung rolled her eyes. Just then, there was a vibrating feeling coming from her pocket. Min jung took her phone out and checked the message she received. Min jung’s eyes widened and she frantically stood up.

*What’s wrong with her?*Junhyung thought in concern.

“Unfortunately we have run out of time now. Thank you for joining us today BEAST,” Seung gi smiled “This is Seung gi signing off!” he saluted and the cameras stopped rolling.  

As soon as the red light turned off, Junhyung quickly stood up from his seat and ran towards Min jung.

“What’s wrong?” Junhyung grabbed Min jung’s hand and turned her around to see her crying.

“Eottokke… they say my mum fainted.” Min jung cried.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really long in fact....

it has been almost a month now..

sorry >.<

i had school and assignments... so i didn't have much time...

plus i was slightly lazy...

SORRY!! >.>

after a while... my writing skills kinda died...

so i'm sorry once again if my writing is kinda awkward..

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER!!

(btw i'm australian if some of you guys didn't know so i'm gonna be typing mum instead of mom)

but on the bright side!!

IT'S MY TENTH CHAPTER!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so i'd like to say THANKYOU!! to all my AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!! xDDD

i wouldn't have continued this story if it wasn't for you guys^^

hopefully you'll stay with me til the end 

and if i do make another story please support me :D

thanks once again to my lovely subscribers and readers~~!!!

to any new readers reading this right now

please subscribe ^^

and to everyone please comment xDD