Nothing sober

Taming the Beast

 

sorry about the infinite related title... LOL 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a few hours of un-packing it was finally done.

“Waaaa! I’m hungry! Let’s eat!” Min jung gleefully said.

“Well there’s the thing Hyunseung and I made…” Doojoon thought.

“Oh yeah! I’ll get that out!” Min jung ran to the fridge and took out the container and a pairs of chopsticks for everyone.

She passed the container to Doojoon, who slowly took the lid off.

“WHOAAA! HYUNG! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD COOK!” Dongwoon his lips.

“Hahaha… I didn’t know too…” Doojoon awkwardly laughed.

“Let’s eat!” Min jung picked up her chopsticks and dove into the food.

“Ahhh…Maa!” Min jung happily said.

“Really? Let me try!” Taemin took a bite from the sweet omelette.

“Ah! Don’t eat that!” Hyunseung tried to stop Taemin.

Taemin happily chewed onto the omelette… until the taste kicked in.

“PWAHH!” Taemin spat out the food “What the heck did you do to the food?! It’s a combination of everything! Sweet, salty, bitter, sour, spicy!”

“I told you not to eat it” Hyunseung warned.

“Let me try” Min jung picked up the omelette and nibbled on it “It tastes fine” Min jung took another bite.

“What really? Let me see” Onew took a bit from Min jung.

“… WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS PRE-CHICKEN?!” Onew attempted to slap Hyunseung and Doojoon but ended up falling over and face planting into the ground.

“How can you eat that noona?” Taemin rinsed his mouth with water.

Min jung shrugged and continued to eat “If you guys don’t want it I’ll gladly eat it all. You can buy pizza or something”

 

 

 

“Kawi, Bawi, BO!” BEAST and SHINee all put out either scissors, paper or rock and separated themselves into two groups; Onew, Yoseob, Taemin and Dongwoon being one team and Hyunseung, Key, Doojoon, Minho and Kikwang in the other.

“So we’re the food team, and you’re the soju team?” Onew asked.

Doojoon nodded “Let’s go then! We’ll be right back guys” Doojoon waved to Min jung.

“You sure you don’t want to come?” Onew asked Jonghyun.

“You guys go, I’m too lazy” Jonghyun fell back onto the floor.

“What about you Junhyung?” Onew asked.

“Leave him, If he wants to come he can come” Doojoon said as he headed out the door.

“Could you get me ddukbokki!” Min jung yelled.

“Sure!” Onew left the apartment.

*This girl can still eat even after cleaning up Doojoon and Hyunseung’s ‘mess’?!* Junhyung gazed at Min jung who was sorting out some things in the cupboard, that’s when he spotted that the bruise on her wrist had completely vanished.

*She must have of used it* Junhyung smiled to himself.

Jonghyun looked at Junhyung who was smiling…SMILING! And this wasn’t his usual sneaky, sly smile, it was sincere

*What’s up with him…?* Jonghyun turned his head to where Junhyung was looking at *He’s not smiling at her is he?*

“Done-ouch!” Min jung clutched onto her hand.

“What happened?” Jonghyun asked in concern.

“I just hit my hand on the table” Min jung said clumsily.

“Pabo” Jonghyun chuckled.

Min jung giggled and scratched her head.

Junhyung furrowed his eyebrow *Can’t they see I’m here too?*He slammed his hand onto the couch and stood up glaring at Jonghyun.

Min jung and Jonghyun jumped and looked at Junhyung who was still glaring.

“Something the matter?” Jonghyun asked.

Junhyung ignored him and walked off to the kitchen to get a can of coke… again.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jonghyun asked.

“Just let him be” Min jung shrugged.

Junhyung turned around to see Min jung and Jonghyun talking and laughing again and scowled.

 

 

 

After half an hour, BEAST and SHINee came back with food and drinks.

“Waaaa! Ddukbokki” Min jung’s eyes rounded.

“You just ate half an hour ago” Jonghyun chuckled.

“There’s always room for ddukbokki” Min jung giggled and started stuffing the ddukbokki in .

“Let’s eat everyone!” Taemin suggested.

Onew and Doojoon took out the food and drinks and laid it out on the table.

“Here you go noona, have some soju” Kikwang poured Min jung a cup and politely gave it to her.

“Kamsahamida” Min jung took the cup but was stopped by Jonghyun.

“You’re not gonna go crazy like last time we went drinking right?” Jonghyun lifted an eyebrow.

“Ooooo~ you guys already went out to drink aye” Dongwoon and Key teased.

*What?! They went out to drink together?!* Junhyung glowered at Jonghyun and swiped a bottle of soju off the table.

“Let’s have a drinking contest” Junhyung smirked.

“Let’s do this! Winner gets a wish granted!” Onew pumped his fists.

“Hwaiting!” Doojoon yelled and poured a cup of soju for everyone.

 

 

 

After about fifteen shots of soju, Hyunseung, Key and Doojoon were knocked out.

“Let’s u-ppgrade the c-cup” Junhyung hiccupped and took out a bowl for Onew, Jonghyun and himself.

Onew filled the bowl up to the top with soju for everyone and they all drank it in one shot.

“Hyung looks tired” Yoseob nudged Kikwang.

“Do you think we should stop him before he starts blabbering gibberish?” Kikwang whispered.

“Just leave him alone” Dongwoon whispered back.

“Give up yet?” Jonghyun smirked, still a little sober.

“NO! I h-have to beat YOU!” Junhyung pointed at Jonghyun and hiccupped.

“I f-feel like I’m not included in this c-competition” Onew put his bowl down and forfeited from the competition.

“Who do you think is gonna win?” Taemin asked Minho. Minho shrugged and started cheering “Jonghyun hyung! Jonghyun hyung!” Taemin joined along with Minho. 

Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob all looked at each other and grinned “Yongjun hyung! Yongjun hyung!”

Min jung sat there watching Junhyung and Jonghyun take another big gulp of the soju “Geez you guys, all this for a wish?” Min jung shook her head.

“It’s not just the wish they’re fighting for; it’s a battle for pride as well” Minho explained.

Just then, Junhyung dropped his head onto the table and began to snore.

Jonghyun pumped his fists in victory and fell back onto the ground. “That guy’s pretty persistent” Jonghyun sighed.

“Congrats hyung! Sooo what’s your wish?” Taemin asked.

Jonghyun sat up and thought “Hmmm” he’s eyes drifted over to Min jung “I wish for-”

“H-HEEELLLOOOO WOOORRRLLLDDD!” Junhyung lifted his head from the table and spun his arms into a big circle.

Min jung and Taemin jumped and fell onto their backs.

“You’re still awake?” Jonghyun lifted an eyebrow.

“Hehehehehe...” Junhyung cackled.

“Why is he like that...?” Min jung asked Yoseob and pointed to Junhyung who was laughing.

“Ah yeah, about that... When hyung is tired or drunk he goes a bit strange” Yoseob meekly smiled.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing...?” Min jung asked worriedly.

“Well it’s good and bad cos this is when hyung is most honest, but it’s also when he’s most unpredictable” Yoseob said and quickly scrambled to the furthest spot from Junhyung.

“Unpredictable...?” Min jung asked herself.

At that moment an arm slung around Min jung’s shoulders. Min jung turned her head to see Junhyung looking down on her with a big smile.

“MINJUNG NOONA!” Junhyung yelled and hugged Min jung tightly.

“YAH!!! GET OFF ME!!” Min jung shrieked.

“HEY!! GET OFF HER!” Jonghyun ran over and pulled Junhyung off Min jung.

Junhyung fell on his back and pouted “But I want Min junggiiee noona~”

“Is Junhyung using aegyo...?” Taemin asked Kikwang and shivered.

Kikwang shamelessly nodded and went over to the corner with Yoseob.

“Don’t come any closer to her” Jonghyun warned.

“How come you can have her and I can’t?” Junhyung sulked.

“Hey! I don’t belong to anyone okay?!” Min jung yelled.

“No actually, you belong to me. You’re my manager” Junhyung smiled.

“Technically, she’s BEAST’s manager” Jonghyun pointed out.

“Y-yeah! That’s right!” Min jung stuttered and hid behind Jonghyun.

Junhyung stood up and grinned.

“Oh god... what’s he gonna do now...?” Jonghyun’s arms widened out for protection and backed away, too bad for him he didn’t see the couch behind him and stacked it.

“I feel like I’m watching a drama!” Yoseob cheered.

“A little help guys?” Min jung bumped into the wall.

Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon sat there and looked at each other clueless as of what to do. Min jung rolled her eyes and her focus went back to Junhyung.

“Noona... I’m a bit tired...” Junhyung’s eyes slowly began to close and he stumbled around the place.

“Whoaa, don’t fall on me now” Min jung put her hands up for protection.

Junhyung stumbled towards Min jung and placed his arms around her shoulders.

“Too late” Junhyung smirked and fell down pulling Min jung with him.

Min jung’s eyes widened as her face and Junhyung’s face were just inches away “Y-yah! You ert!!” Min jung yelled and Junhyung cuddled her like a teddy bear.

“YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING ME NOW?!” Min jung shrieked.

Jonghyun got up and punched Junhyung lightly so it wouldn’t leave a mark “Let go of her you bastard!” 

*ZzzZzzZzz*

Min jung turned around to see Junhyung snoring and quickly scrambled out of his arms.

“Gwenchana?” Jonghyun asked.

Min jung nodded “Remind me to never give him too much alcohol”

Jonghyun nodded and then turned to glare at everyone who was still sober “Why didn’t you help out?” Jonghyun asked coldly.

“It was like watching a movie hyung! You don’t interrupt movies!” Taemin cried.

Everyone else agreed with Taemin.

Jonghyun shook his head and sighed “Can you help bring everyone back home then?”

Everyone willingly nodded and went to work.

“I can’t believe you’re still sober after all th-“ Min jung turned to look at Jonghyun who was curled up into a ball on the ground and chuckled *What’s with these guys*

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i think... 

so far...

this is the best chapter!! xDD

drunk junhyung!! wooop!! wooop!!

xDDD

 

sooooooooo

how is everyone? xDD

how are you enjoying the story? ^^

one question..

who's your favourite character? :D

it would be nice to know kekeke

 

you know what else is nice?

comments and subscribers! xDDD

ahahahaha

so please

comment and subscribe ^^