'Amusement' Park

Taming the Beast

 

*Beep Beep* Min jung woke up the next morning and went to check her phone

Wakey wakey! Today you’re going to a farm with BEAST, 
the KBS Joy camera crew should be by the dorm soon,
so go wait in front of their dorm and they’ll explain what is happening,
dress well cos you might be on camera! :D

-Jonghyun- 

Min jung looked at the text and widened her eyes “ON CAMERA?!”

She quickly sat up and went to brush her messy hair and got ready. Min jung glanced at the clock on her wall “Aish! They should be here by now!” She quickly took her bag and ran outside.

 

Min jung ran to BEAST’s dorm to find a camera crew waiting outside.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, My name is Kang Min jung and I am BEAST’s manager. Nice to meet you.” Min jung bowed.

“Annyeong, we’re the KBS Joy camera crew,” one man said.

“So for today’s show, we’re going to kidnap BEAST and bring them out to the country where they have to work on the farms. This is to show the fans BEAST’s hard working side.” the man explained.

*What hard working side?* Min jung tittered.

“Okay then, I’ll let you into the dorm, but be careful, because it’s really messy in there.” Min jung warned and pressed the code into BEAST’s dorm and the camera crew followed Min jung inside.

Min jung plugged her Ipod into the speakers and played The Round Sun Has Risen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnBo74xGjsY) on full blast. 

One by one, the members slowly came out their rooms half awake and as soon as they stepped out, Min jung stuck tape on their mouths and the crew members brought them down to the van.

 

“Noona~ where are you taking us?” Yoseob pouted.

“It’s a secret.” Min jung placed her finger on her lips and smiled.

“Noona? Noona~ Noona~ please tell me~” Yoseob cooed then pouted.

*Is it just me, or is Yoseob using more aegyo than usual?* Then Min jung remembered the camera’s that were following them *Oh yeah. That’s right.* “I’ll tell you if you show us some aeygo.” Min jung looked back.

Yoseob turned to the camera and made a face. 

Min jung giggled “We’re going to the amusement park.”

“AMUSEMENT PARK?! YAY!!” Yoseob bounced around in the van excitedly “Today is going to be so much fun!”

Min jung looked up onto the mirror and smirked *It won’t be much fun for you when you find out what you’re actually doing, but it will be fun for me*

 

Arriving at their destination, BEAST all stepped out with shocked expressions.

“WHAT IS THIS!?” Junhyung yelled looking at the chaotic fields of animals.

“I thought you said we were going to the Amusement Park!” Yoseob whined.

“You complain too much Yoseob, and no complaining here! The cameras are going to film you,” Min jung chuckled and started walking towards the house “Let’s go everyone, the farm keeper is waiting for us.”

BEAST looked at each other and uncertainly followed Min jung.

 

Min jung knocked onto the wooden door of the house and an old man came out.

“Annyeonghasaeyo halaboji.” Min jung politely bowed.

“Ah, are you here to help out at my farm?” the old man asked.

Min jung nodded “Neh, we have 6 young, fit and strong men here to help.” Min jung pointed to BEAST who quickly bowed to the elder.

“Ah, thank you very much for helping out here. Work has been so tough since I’m getting older and losing my strength,” the old man explained.

Min Jung and BEAST nodded in understanding.

“Well if you don’t mind coming this way, and I’ll assign you to your roles.” The old man pointed out to a big, yellow barn out on the big field.

Junhyung started to walk away until Min jung pulled him back by the collar.

“Tsk tsk tsk,” Min jung shook her head “If you’re going to work in the field you’re going to have to dress appropriately.”

Min jung held out her hand and one of the production crew members came out and handed something to Min jung. “Wear these before you go out there.”

Min jung pushed a pair of pants into Junhyung’s hands.

Junhyung stared at the ‘ajumma pants’ mortified. “I have to wear THAT?” Junhyung’s eyes widened.

Min jung nodded brightly.

Kikwang began laughing with Yoseob “THE Yong Junhyung who won fashionista of the year has to wear ajumma pants!” Kikwang and Yoseob high-fived each other.

“Don’t start laughing, you have to wear them too,” Min jung grinned and handed each member a pair of the pants. “Okay, go off and change now my little ajumma’s.”

Min jung laughed and shooed BEAST away.

“Noona, why do I have two pairs of pants?” Hyunseung asked.

Min jung looked at the extra pair of pants “They must of given me too many pairs.”

Min jung took the pants and turned around “Those are for you!” The producer yelled out.

Min jung’s eyes widened and she pointed to herself with open “BWOH?”

The producer nodded and gave a thumbs up.

“Who’s laughing now?” came a deep voice from behind.

Min jung turned around to see Junhyung smirking. Min jung jumped “YAH!”

“Ah ah. No yelling here, you’re on camera remember?” Junhyung smirked and walked off.

*THAT GUY!* Min jung clenched her fists and went to get changed.

 

A few minutes later, BEAST came out from the house wearing their baggy ajumma pants.

Junhyung looked down and tugged on his pants “I’m an idol you know!?”

“For the show, bear with it hyung.” Kikwang patted Junhyung on the shoulder and skipped out.

“Is everyone here?” Doojoon looked around.

“Noona’s not here yet.” Hyunseung stated.

Suddenly there was a creek at the door and a pair of eyes peeked through the crack.

“Why am I the only one who has to do this? What about the make-up artists?!” Min jung complained.

“Because BEAST is one team, we’re the idol group with the best teamwork skills.” Doojoon explained.

“Yeah, but that’s BEAST. Not Kang Min jung.” Min jung debated back.

“Just come out noona, you can’t look that bad.” Dongwoon waved his hand.

“Or maybe she’s afraid to look ugly in front of me.” Junhyung pointed to himself and smirked.

“Yah! You arrogant bastard!” Min jung swung the door open and stormed out to Junhyung and kicked his leg.

“Oww!” Junhyung winced in pain “Keep doing that and I’ll sue you for assault!” Junhyung pointed at Min jung.

“Try me,” Min jung lifted her chin up and placed her hands on her waist.

“Is everyone ready yet?” the farmer asked.

“Yes, I’m sorry we took so long,” Doojoon politely bowed.

“Well in that case, come this way,” the old man gestured for everyone to follow him.

“Come on noona! We have to go,” Dongwoon dragged Min jung away from Junhyung.  

 

Soon, everyone arrived at the yellow barn on the field. In the middle was a long table with a giant, black box siting in the middle.

“Dig your hand inside the box and pick out a ball. The colours will decide the teams. Yellow is rounding up the ducks. Blue is moving the stones and Red is cleaning up the cow dung,” the producer explained.

“Leader’s first,” Doojoon walked up to the box and dug his hand into the box.

“BLUE!” Doojoon yelled while holding out his ball colour.

Next Hyunseung went up and dug his hand into the box.

“Yellow~” Hyunseung said as he danced around.

Junhyung walked up to the box hesitantly. *If I get the cow poo…* Junhyung shivered at the thought of getting his hands dirty and smelling bad. He lifted his hand up and slowly put it through the box and wriggled his arm around. *Please not red, please not red* Junhyung slowly pulled his arm out and turned to see the colour.

“YAH! IS THIS BOX RIGGED?!” Junhyung held out his red ball and started showing it to the camera.

Doojoon and Hyunseung began laughing at Junhyung.

“Yah! Swap with me! This isn’t fair!” Junhyung complained.

“How is it not fair? You get to be with the same colour as your beloved coke!~~” Hyunseung teased.

“YAH! Alright fine then. Rock, paper, scissors. The loser gets the red ball.” Junhyung negotiated.

Hyunseung thought about it for a while.

“Alright fine then. No take backs,” Hyunseung held out his hand to get ready

“Ready?” Junhyung nodded.

“Kawi, Bawi BO!” The two yelled out together.

“YEEEESSSSSS!!”

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

...

I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!!

it doesn't seem like i keep my promises very well... >.<

honestly, i dont think i even remember what happened in the last chapter..

i wouldn't be surprised if you guys didn't remember as well ><

*sighs* 

i'm soooooo sorry, once again..

ON A HAPPIER NOTE! xDD

TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK IS IN TWO/ONE DAYS YAAAYY

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!

L.JOE~~

kekekeke their song sounds sooo goood

hopefully it won't be like crazy,

having an awesomely awesome teaser but the song sounding completely different to the teaser

oh wells, we'll just wait and see kekeke ^^

so yeah ill end it here

please comment and subscribe ^^ 

thanks guyssssssss

and im sorry ><

 

kekeke ^^