Mr Casanova

Memories of you and I

You were walking through the noisy halls between the students to get to the library which is on the otherside of this huge academy, There are more girls than usual so your kind of weirded out by them. They usually just stay with their boyfriends or go to the cafeteria to eat but not their crowded in a circle whispering to each other.

Out of curiosity you went closer only to get pushed by someone, Suddenly the whispers stopped. Now you could completely hear them.

" Oh no, the witch is here "

" Should we warn Jongin oppa "

" He might get hurt what should we do? "

Something in you stricked by hearing that name, it was so familiar yet so dangerous and distant.

" Are you okay? " You looked up and saw a man holding out his for you to grab and stand up. He had a bit darker skin colour than you do and had curled brown hair. He wasn't wearing the school uniform, instead he wore ripped jeans and a white jacket that showed the black shirt he wore underneeth it.

You frowned and slapped his hand away earning a few heated glares from the girls.

" Sorry mr casanova, but I don't need your help I can get up perfectly fine on my own "

As you stood up he just his lips and had a dangerously sly look on his face

" Well then, may I know your name? "

He was now smiling at you but you could see a glint of mischief in his eyes.

" You don't need to know "

" Your in minseok hyungs class aren't you? "

You silently stood there staring at him waiting for him to move since you couldn't while all those girls blocked your way.

" Then your my noona right?, I won't mind calling you that noona "

That did it, you pushed him away and went on walking towards the library not minding all those glares from the girls, little did you know there were 11 pair of eyes watching both of you the whole time and are still watching you now.

************

" She just pushed kai hyung! "
" She must have gone mad.... "

" I knew I shouldn't have kai doing that....*sigh* " The leader stared at the both of you in boredom, He knew kai wouldn't have succeded but he tried anyway.

" What are we suppose to do now hyung? " The maknae of the group stared at his leader before looking at the path you went on.

" Go sehun....This time don't fail me "

".....yes..hyung...."

************

The libary was packed since the exams were near, you went the the corner where your favorite spot which is beside the windows. Before you could sit down a person stood infront of you. You looked up to find a tall guy with platinum hair, just like jongin he wore ripped jeans but with a blue jacket and a white shirt underneeth.

" H-HI.... " He looked nervous, but for what reason?

" Do you need something?... "

" N-n-noo-na I n-need help......."

He looked so cute just like a lost puppy, you softened by the way he looks ~He's no harm right~ you thought as you stared at him.

" What's your name? "

" s-sehun noon-a "

Again something swirled up inside you by hearing that name ~ WHATS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!! ~

" sorry I gotta go "

you dashed out of the library and went outside, the bell just rang but you couldn't careless. All you know is those boys had something, something dangerous...a deadly secret but no one seems to notice.

" I'll find that secret....Just wait boys, your lives had just took a twist "

************

" Just wait boys, your lives just took a twist "

The blond giant stared at you from above the tree with an amused look.

" It just took a twist alright..if this is the game you wanna play "

" Then game on "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello dear readers

Author~nim is back with a new chapter

hope you enjoy it

upvote and subscribe if you want to

*cough*  I won't  *cough*  hunt you down *cough*  if you don't *cough*

That's all for now byeeeeeeee!!!!