Rule 1 : NEVER stand up to a bully

Memories of you and I

Monday morning Bora woke up by the sound of the alarm clock ringing " Another morning Arg ! " She groaned as she sat up and looked outside the window . " When will my life ever change " She went out of bed and went downstairs .

She was greeted my her aunt sipping on her cup of tea while reading the daily newspaper with her cousin crystal . Bora despites that girl , crystal has long brown strait hair and crystal blue eyes . " Oh , look who woke up the Queen of Dorks " She had a smirk on her face " Good morning to you too IDIOT " She groaned again as she sat down beside her aunt " You should eat and go to school " She spoke while her eyes were still on the newsaper " Yes ma'am "

*****

Bora sat down on a bench at the park behind her school . The sun was shining and the birds were singing , it was a perfect day but not for Bora she hated school , not because she hated studying but because of a specific person who's life goal is to ruin others lives . She sat there quietly looking atthe birds soaring through the sky . " if only i could fly " she sighted as she sat there thinking about everything wrong with her life , she always wished that her life would take a twist of fate but it never happend pathetic right I know " Help ! " She snapped out of her thoughts and looked towards a helpless little girl lying down on the ground below an enormous tree .

She quickly ran towrds the poor girl and helped her up " Whats wrong ? Are you alright ? " The girl just stood there silently looking at the ocean completely ignoring Bora's presence * Strange ?.....I thought she was calling for help * As if she could read Bora's mind she stood strait held Bora's hands and looked straight into her eyes " Thanks for helping me " She slowly whispered and then disappeared " W-What was that ?!... "

*****

Bora stood the whole day confused , how did that girl just disappear like that ? the biggest question was if she is even human ?...." HEY ! Watch where your going " Bora heard a hissing voice and looked up * Oh no i'm diging my own grave aren't I ?!! * She bumped into Jackson the biggest bully in school " Im so sorry " Eveyone in the hallway stopped and looked at her . Did she just spoke back at him ? That was her worst life choice ever how did thoes words even slip out of her lips ?! . He pulled her by her collar and slammed her on one of the lockers " YOU- " Before he could continue one of his friends pulled him back " Stop , don't do it it's not worth our time " Mark , he was one of Jackson's friends he was in Bora's class but they never spoke , the only time they had ever spoke was in science class when she tripped and he help her up , AGAIN pathetic .

Bora slid down and hugged her legs while she started to cry " You scared her already so stop it " " Whatever " He growled and walked away " I'm saying sorry in behalf of him...." He smiled at you and then went away * Did he just smile ? * " Weird " You couldn't help but smile by the though

*****

It was a windy night the 6 big bright moons shone in the sky 12 werewolves were racing through the woods enjoing the moon as their powers grow stronger each second . One wolf stood a bit further from his pack " Suho we have to go it's getting late " The oldest wolf looked at the slightly younger wolf standing beside him " We can't stop now it's already too late " The leader looked at his brother one last time before catching up with the rest of the pack.