Two cowards in love

You do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7 Two cowards

 

 

 

 

Taeyong makes his way in to the house and it’s slightly disappointed at the lack of life in the apartment. He turns on the middle lighting slightly hoping that Yuta would jump out at him and welcome him home. He isn’t interested in you is he? Taeyong stops thinking before his brain finds more ways to raise his fear of rejection from Yuta. He run away for 4 days and here he was, forced to face the situation he foolishly created on a whim. If he got rejected he would understand after all when he had ever hinted at liking Yuta never Shame starts to kick in. he remembers all the arguments he got in with Yuta when he realised his feelings. Instead of facing those feelings he buried them in alcohol and . He didn’t need feelings, especially not for his hot Japanese roommate who was totally against excess alcohol consumption. But regardless of how many different people he tried to find love in, the weird mix of feelings he had for Yuta kept increasing with every contact. He couldn’t ran away from them anymore. Just like how he couldn’t avoid his roommate forever after confessing to them. It’s ok you can do it he thought to himself.

Seeing that Yuta’s shoes (football and normal) were in their little shoe rack he assumed that Yuta was sleeping. His mood peaked up. His agony was going to end soon.

He made his way to the kitchen wanting food for his hungry tummy. The clean floor and counter was surprising (Taeyong sometimes felt like he was the sole reason why their kitchen was useable). Yuta knew when to clean his room and the living room, he could get him to clean the toilets and bathroom just by asking. Cleaning the kitchen on the other hand was a complete myth to Yuta. Taeyong held a smirk back as he saw the half dry kitchen floor typical Yuta to leave the area he mopped to air dry. Even if he didn’t dry it fully Taeyong felt happiness at the thought that Yuta did something for him. Maybe he did it because he felt guilty at not liking you back. As pessimistic thoughts filled his head; Taeyong distracted himself by curiously looking at the plate (covered by another plate) in the middle of the kitchen island. The post it note placed on top read ‘Dinner! Enjoy J’. He was ruthlessly going to get rejected wasn’t he? Opening the plate-lid he sighed in relief at the edible looking lasagne. Just besides the lasagne there was another post it note ‘Welcome back, Jaehyun cooked this but it’s because I asked him to and I even told him what ingredients to use so technically I cooked it. – pst; I want to go on dates with you too >.< ‘ it wasn’t a fake note, the handwriting was definitely Yuta’s and even the emoticons, he was the only one who would use it like that.

It has been nearly five minutes since Taeyong came into the kitchen and saw the lasagne and in that time he still couldn’t process how he was going to respond. He spent days and nights thinking about what he would do if Yuta rejected but… liking him back and … Taeyong told himself to get some sleep. But the neon pink post it note it was still there laying innocently in front of his salad. His face contorted into a pout and scowl. It was too bright for the time and situation. Baby pink would have been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter