2. self confession

You do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Taeyong finishes up hoovering their corridor, he hears a familiar voice shouting at him to open the door. He takes his time as he realises it’s just hit 10am. No one should be wanting his attention at the moment and he wasn’t willing to give it to anyone either let alone a wild Johnny Sao. He could feel the headache coming through at the thoughts of his night with Johnny. 

‘What did you do that Jaehyun kicked you out this early and why did you decide to turn up at my door like your friend?’

‘listen Dj Johnny is here turn up’ the lack of enthusiasm and Johnny bobbing the rock ’n’ roll hand gesture gets Taeyong to release fake laughter that turns into real laughter. 

‘I haven’t even been here longer than a minute and you are already cracking up. Am I good or am I good’ Johnny cracks as he brushes invisible dust of his shoulders. By now they are already at the tiny rom joined with their kitchen called their living room. Johnny just sits there as Taeyong goes about his business in the tiny apartment when all of a sudden ‘Taeyong’ said boy groaned internally, nothing good came out of Johnny adopting that inquisitive tone. ‘Yes Johnny’

‘Are you really bi-ual or has your crush on Jaehyun traumatised you too much to look at boys again?’ 

‘What?’ stunned was an understatement ‘what are you talking about?’ 

‘Recently you have only been looking or ing only girls what happened to liking both genders?’ 

‘Just because I’m ing girls doesn’t mean I still wouldn’t a boy’

‘No what I mean is, you have been in the mood to anything that has a pulse and looks easy. Girls aren’t the only thing that should’ve caught your eye as Lee Taeyong. I have known you since year 1 you have never ever stuck to one gender why now?’ if Johnny paid this much attention to his assignments and exams he wouldn’t be stuck getting 2:2 every single time Taeyong thinks ‘so back to my original question has your unrequited love for Jaehyun traumatised you from looking at boys or what?’ see Taeyong thought so nothing good ever came out of an inquisitive Johnny. 

‘I really honestly did not realise that I was paying attention to one only for a period of time. I am extremely amazingly sorry for breaking one your ‘bi-ual rules’ Johnny, now let’s move on to a productive topic like when will we get feedback from the lady who was meant to mark our exams?’ Taeyong says with utmost control in order to retain his poker face and a monotone voice that do not give away how shaky he is. Johnny’s question hit too close to home and he was not prepared to confess even to himself yet. 

‘Taeyong what is your favourite american state?’ taeyong’s thoughts freeze at that question. Was it a trick question or 

‘New York I guess but I also like New Orleans too I think. Why did you want me to say Chicago hahaha’ he tries his best to laugh as genuinely as he can in what he finds to be his most tense moment with the taller lad. 

‘oh I thought you’d say Utah. Well I guess I shouldn’t believe information I get from your one night stands’ and Taeyong feels the world tilt around for a second as his 90mph speeding brain figures out (somewhat) where the convers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter