warm wakings and blank thoughts

You do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The aftermath of Yuta’s little slip was Taeyong abruptly changing the subject with grab of Yuta’s hand and a ‘shall we watch one of the Naruto filler episodes followed by a marathon of fast and furious. We’re both free tomorrow’ to which Yuta meekly replied with a ‘we can’t do a marathon we have school tomorrow’ and by the time Yuta was finished Taeyong had already dragged him to the living room. The burning feeling at Yuta wrist was the feel of taeyong clutching to Yuta’s wrist while discussing the reasons as to why they should do a marathon of fast and furious. 

‘I don’t have school tomorrow and your first lesson is 2 we definitely can watch at least 4 films and some Naruto. And hey is ’

And with a sigh of defeat Yuta Nakamoto was sent to get their blankets and pillows out to the living room while Taeyong went and made hot chocolate for them.

They pushed the sofa that was in the middle of the room to the wall facing the TV. They then laid a large fluffy blanket on the floor in a way that allowed them to use the sofa as a head rest. By bringing their own duvets and pillows along with their large cups of hot chocolate the space was easily polluted. Taeyong squashed his blanket and himself into Yuta’s corner with the excuse that their hot chocolates had to go on one side so that there was a lower risk of something being spilled on their blanket.

 With how Taeyong reacted to Yuta’s moan Yuta was sure that Taeyong was ually active and was used to people at just looking at him in clubs and that what happened a few minutes ago meant nothing to him. Yuta himself should probably forget it as well. He bitterly at his hot chocolate through his straw and forced himself to focus on what stupid antics Naruto was up to and not on what Taeyong did with his love life. He should not care.

Ten was fun but he was caring which is why ran to Yuta’s apartment after he received a message that read ‘HELP SOS TEN TRIUBLE WITH TAEYNG’. Ten wouldn’t have panicked if the message did not contain spelling mistakes but it did and the message was coming from a Yuta who had recently handed in an assignment and it normally took much longer for Yuta to get out of his ‘proper writing’ mode when he worked on assignments. Something did happened and he was surprised when he was led to a cosy setting in the living room. He joined from the end pushing Yuta to the middle and he made himself comfortable in the make-shift bed that was surprisingly comfortable.

‘Can you pass me my hot choco?’ Yuta whispered to taeyong

‘My hands are full’

‘BI*ch’ Yuta’s mind screamed while he send a scowl to taeyong who was holding his cup in both of his hands. As he bent over Taeyong’s lap to reach over to his cup he realised how close he was to taeyong shame the cup wasn’t as close.

‘I can’t reach it taeyong just pass the cup over’

‘Go closer then’ an offending smirk made its way over Taeyong’s face and just momentarily Yuta was stunned but with humph he moved closer to taeyong, dug his elbow into Taeyong’s thigh as he reached for his cup with the other hand. Satisfied with the wince he saw in Taeyong’s face Yuta moved back and sipped through his straw rather loudly.

Leechai: Nice flirting GET IT BOI!

Don’t forget me while you enjoy

Nayuta: That was not flirting that was him being annoying

Leechai: No that was him being flirty

Nayuta: He is probably doing it because it’s habit

Leechai: so take this chance flirt with him like nobody else had and maybe he’ll look over to you

Nayuta: as a one night stand probably I don’t want to be fwb

 

‘Guys we are meant to be watching this and not playing with our phones’

‘Sorry sorry taeyongie, I thought you would be at a party tonight there’s loads happening’

‘Why is everyone asking me that, I didn’t feel like partying tonight’

‘Everyone is asking because you suddenly started partying and drinking like your life depended on it’

‘It wasn’t that bad was it?’ his question trailed off as he was met with four ‘are you serious’ eyes

‘Well if it was that bad then I defin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter