guidelines.

  together. ‹ apply open! ›  official deadline: tbd #tgthrapp

DETAILS. this story takes place in realtime; the year is 2021. this is an alternate universe where the covid pandemic doesn't exist. the location of the together house is in seoul.

PERSONALITY/BACKGROUND. i prefer quality over quantity. i'd rather read 2 paragraphs and get a sense of your character than read 2 pages and get nowhere. (i'm being hyperbolic here, but i'm sure you catch my drift.) so really, it should go hand in hand.

AGE RANGE. 19-29 (1992-2002 lines) yellow line being the youngest. ages may be adjusted to suit the timeline, in good reason. do not make a minor an adult.

ETHNICITY. as you all may have seen, there is no section for ethnicity. as this fic is stribtly centered in s. korea and because this is the pioneer group for the movement, your oc should be korean.

SUMMARY. the short paragraph will likely be your character's "bio" on the character page. please just make it short and sweet.

BABY. please remember the small trivia i included with each plotline. please go wild with information. i love kids!

LOVE INTEREST VS. BABY FATHER. pretty self-explanatory. if you want things to work out between the father, he'd be your love interest. or if you'd like the drama blasé blah. age range should follow a 1-5 year (i'm not very comfortable writing about larger s.) also if your love interest and baby father are the same, just delete one of the sections. history may be incorporated in their love story.

FACECLAIMS. just be sure that your faceclaim suits her age and especially her plotline. i've got a vision here people, please help with proper visuals. also if there are any physical details about your character that are different from your fc, just include that in the appearance section.

INTERVIEW. answer in 1st pov. this will be one way for me to grasp your character. the interview takes place after she's been chosen but has not yet met the others.

UNAVAILABLE. song hyekyo taken as ahrae visual. bae joohyun taken as faceclaim. lee seojun and seoeon taken as her babies. kim namjoon taken as a love interest. kim seokjin taken as baby father. also jonghyun (shinee), sulli (fx), goo hara (kara) are off limits as fc or any cameo for your oc, in respect.

BROWNIE POINTS. you do not necessarily need to meet all brownie points, they are just ways to win my heart. please feel free to make your app unique to you! i love looking at aesthetically pleasing apps. mention joo anywhere in your application. use underrated faceclaims (as long as they have sufficient photos, i love fresh visuals). using bts, the boyz, got7, seventeen as love interests.