plotlines & character list.

  together. ‹ apply open! ›  official deadline: tbd #tgthrapp
replace with fc
AHRAE

FOUNDER. ahrae (40) is a woman of her career. she loves what she does and is damn good at it. her mother, the previous ceo, retired and passed her legacy down to ahrae. [ahrae] leads one of south korea's most renowned banking companies, jangmi financial group. she was busy making a name for herself which never allowed much time to find a good husband and have children. she decided she didn't need to have a man to start her family. if her mother could be a great mother singe, so can she. it was devastating to find out she was unable to have her own kids, so she threw herself into her work and thus together was born.

JANGMI
 
replace with fc
NAME

YELLOW. as the youngest mopther of the group, she has the brightest mindset and pushes to learn how to be a good mother whilst learning how to be a proper adult, as well.

 

things to know. she found baby when she was still in high school (17-18 yrs). she is now trying to balance going to university and raising her child. the baby was found on a heap of trash. baby will be the oldest child in the house (preschool-kindergarten) 

brownie points. love interest is an extracurricular teacher or tutor of some sort. idk just some other prominent adult in the kid's life.

replace with fc or love
BABY NAME
 
replace with fc
NAME

ORANGE. her life was planned so far ahead. she had her heart set on climbing to the top of her workplace. things got a little sidetracked when a child intersected the ambition.

 

things to know. she's a rehabilitating workaholic. baby was conceived the night of a work party. baby is 4 mths - 2 yrs old.

brownie points. she's a lawyer and is trying to become a partner of the firm or the general manger of her division and plans to climb the corporate ladder.

replace with fc or love
BABY NAME
 
replace with fc
JOO

PINK. dokjo joo's dream was to become an esteemed writer, known for her creativity. since giving birth to her loving sons, she had to put that dream on the back burner and a new dream sprouted. she wanted to give her boys a life without too much on their shoulders. she did not hesitiate on letting go of a social life, if it meant catering to the two most important men of her life. she believes as an independent woman, she can do anything she puts her mind to.

replace with fc or love
SEOK/HOON
 
replace with fc
NAME

RED. once a party animal and a lover of many sorts, this promiscuous woman had to put it all behind her for a whole new life. one of which heavily involved the life of another.

 

things to know. she doesn't really have a clue who the father could be. she's retired from a club gig (bartending or gogo dancing). baby is 6 mths - 3 yrs old.

brownie points. her daytime job, as a mother, is something to do in an office or just something a lot more mundane and really is the opposite of the life she once led.

replace with fc or love
BABY NAME
 
replace with fc
NAME

PURPLE. many may mistake her for being the youngest of the group for her sweet nature, but she is actually one of the older mothers. she is the most dedicated and most prepared.

 

things to know. she planned on having children, just not so soon. baby is the youngest of the house (perhaps still in the womb and she's ready to pop). baby either in the womb or 1-4 mths old.

brownie points. she was saving to open her own bakery, flower shop, or something similar. she came from a slightly complicated/difficult background. (parents divorced and both remarried, to other people)

replace with fc or love
BABY NAME