Ch.26 Collide (2minew)

After the divorce (Krisho)

Minho looks at the new mob recruit for the year, he just got back home to deal with the business in his territory before going back to Seoul. He has taken Onew with him who is now wearing men's clothes which are designed to look more feminine, the two of them has fought over the matter of clothes.

He forces the smaller man to wear female clothes as a punishment for what he did to him and his former lover Taemin, but things has changed between them as he started to like the smaller man's don't piss me off attitude. 

Now Onew had the upper hand as he wins at their shouting match over the clothes. He get to wear what he wants as long as it looks a little bit feminine than what Minho will be wearing.

"I see Uncle Jun made a good pick today, I heard that all of you has passed the training and is now being welcomed to the clan. It is tradition that the head of our clan will personally welcome you all as a sign of brotherhood, and now here I am (Kim Minho, leader of the White Tiger Clan. Welcoming you to our family, where the only way out is by blood. We will live together and we will die together."

"WE WILL LIVE TOGETHER AND DIE TOGETHER" the men shouted back as Minho smirks, looking at his right side where Onew quietly sat, awkwardly trying to hide himself from the men who is openly gawking at him.

A man with a sparrow tattoo on the left side of his face stood up.

"All of the new members line up, the boss will give you your own gun."

The men line up as Minho started to give out the guns, greeting them one by one. He stopped mid act when he saw the next member on the line.

"Taemin..." he whispers as the younger man walks towards him reaching out a hand for his gun.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked.

"I am a new recruit boss, now can I have my gun." 

Minho clenches his fist and shouted.

"Who the let's him join in the clan.."

All men stay silent, no one wants to stand against the leader's wrath.

"I did Minho.." an elderly voice said into the quietness.

Minho looks at his Uncle, shocked at what the older man did.

"Why did you let him enter? You know the story behind us and yet you allowed him in..what were you thinking?" Minho tries real hard to control his emotions.

"I've never seen a more passionate man Minho, and he wanted to repay his debts or more specifically to correct his mistake." Jun explains while Minho closes his eyes, not wanting to see his former lover right in front of him.

He stood up and grabs Onew's hands, drags him out of the room so that he could escape the stifling heat inside.

Walking briskly his mind feels like it' going to blow up, he can't believe that he will see him again like that..he just appears right in front of him.

"Wait..Minho..slow down please.." Onew gasp, holding his chest as the taller man has literally dragged him away from that place.

"Oh...I'm sorry baby. I always forgot how short your legs are but here we are..go." Minho nudges the younger man inside their room.

Onew grumpily sat on the bed as he silently observes the other man. Minho has been fidgeting, walking back and forth, clearly deep in thought.

"He's here.." Onew quietly said as he grabs a pillow and hugs it.

"I know..he shouldn't be here.."

"Why? Your Uncle said he's got some skills, he can benfit your group."

"Being in the mafia is a dangerous life, he is..Taemin is innocent and is easy to manipulate, you do know that already Onew..he will be a liablity."

"So..that's the real reason..you're concerened for his safety, you don't want him in danger, you wanted him to have a comfortable life while you dally.." Onew. carefully said as Minho glares hard at him, stopping his next words.

"You know what, I don't have to explain myself to you because you're just gonna twist my words. Your mind will think that my every move will be hindered by Taemin. Stop it Onew, your emotions are showing." Minho spitted out as Onew sputtered .

"What emotions are you saying Minho...I was not.."

"Yes you are.."

"No, I'm not.." Onew insisted,pouting and being red in the face with embarassment. Being this emotional has been new to him,

"Yes you are getting jealous by the mere sight of him and I don't like it. You have nothing to worry about.." Minho appeased his lover who look elsewhere and mutters under his breath.

"For now,," 

Minho rolls his eyes and smirked at him.

"Seems like I have to prove myself to you huh? You wait tonight alright."

Onew hesitantly nods his head. He never wanted to be like this but deep inside he is scared, scared that what he and Minho has will vanish into thin air once Taemin walks his way back into the man's life as pretty as he please. He never loved someone before and it scares him. Being fragile scares the out of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho and Onew takes a rest while the staff at the White Tiger clan organize the things that will be needed at that nights annual family dinner. Taemin has been working his off but was told off by Minho's Uncle.

"There's no need to work extra hard Taemin, he won't see your effort anyway as he is busy dallying with his new companion." 

Taemin bites his lips and schooled his face into a neutral one, he can't let them see how vulnerable he is, how hurt he is when he saw Onew with his ex-lover, the pain he felt when he recongizes those slght smirk and knowing gazes that the head mob is throwing the smaller man. How life has turned the other way around..how dare that traitor steal his man away and steal his place.

"I just don't want to slack off Uncle, I've been feeling weird since Minho came back.."

"I see your pain young one, it shows right there in your eyes.."

"How can I hide it Uncle? How can I pretend that I'm okay."

"Acknowledge the hate in your heart, be angry. You will be strong with hate, you will be weaken with sadness.."

Taemin closes his eyes and knew that what the older man said was true, he needs to be strong if he wanted Minho back in his arms, he needs to be strong to take back what was stolen from him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho looks at the table with pride, the hall was filled with the staff catering to the mafia member's need, food was excellent and it was a delicious feast.

"The annual dinner was organized well, the new members are doing well but later on tonight after midnight you will be assigned to the jobs that will test your skills and perseverance. One tiny mistake and your dead, your goal is to stay alive within the week. When you return here safe and sound you will be marked by the clan's tattoo and will be considered as blood kin." Minho looks around the new members including Taemin.

"Now dig in and eat to your heart's content, who knows if this is your last annual family dinner.." Minho chuckles darkly staring hard at Taemin who bows his head.

Onew saw the action and felt for the younger man, He sat beside Minho on his right side therefore it's easy to touch the man underneath the table, grabbing the taller man's thigh, Minho looks at him with raised eyebrows.

"Please,,don't be so rude..not infront of others.." Onew whispers as he leans towards Minho who chuckles at his lover.

"What's funny boss?"

"Nothing, it's just that my lover has the audacity to tell me to behave.." Minho merrily said as he looks fondly at the embarrassed Onew who wanted the ground beneath his feet to swallow him whole.

Taemin winces in hurt as he heard those words, his body felt cold all of as sudden as if a bucket of ice was thrown all over him.

"Oh...is he the new one boss.."

"No.." Minho said as Taemin aburptly looks back at Minho. 

"What do you mean, I thought he's another one of your lovers.."

"He's not just a lover, he will be the new Donna of this clan.."

Gasp were heard all around the table as Onew worriedly looks at his lover.

Why this er isn't even thinking, by acknowledging me as the future Donna, my life will be on the line. Ugh.. you Minho."

Taemin stood up and excuse himself, not even bothering looking back as fresh set of tears fell down his face, he ran out of the hall into the night, How it hurts..how it really hurts.

 

TBC^^