Ch. 25 Parting of the ways

After the divorce (Krisho)

"Where will you stay?"

"I'll go back to my apartment, the one I shared with Heechul."

Kris looks at his husband with tired eyes.

"You know that I can't just let you go that easily right? I will put my man on the area to better secure your safety. Jinyoung will also be with you to care for Xiumin, after Jackson gives birth and after his recovery it will be his main duty to keep you safe and alive." he mumbles as he continues to drown himself in alcohol.

Suho looks at his husband with sadness in his eyes, he knows that both of them are in pain.

"I am sorry Yifan..." Suho whispers.

"I am sorry too Suho, for falling in love with you. If I could turn back the time and saw you at the club,this time I will not pursue you. So you can have that simple and normal life that you always wanted. I am sorry." Kris seriously said. Drinking his glass of whiskey in one gulp and standing up quickly.

"I still have something to do so don't wait up for me okay. Sleep tight, don't stress yourself up, for our twins. Tomorrow you'll be free to go." Kris turns, ready to go out of the stiffling room wanting to breath, wanting to vent out his anger, wanting to cry out into the night.

He stopped when he felt him, bumping into his back. Wrapping both arms around his waist as best as he could with his huge bump.

"Yifan..don't do this please..." Suho started cryiing, knowing how his husband is closing the connection he had with him.

"This is for your own good Suho..this will make your transition better. I'll be out of your life as soon as I can." Kris said, feeling numb from the pain.

"Yifan, I do love you. I will always love you, this is for me and our kids. Try to understand my side too.."

"Sometimes, we can't understand everything even if we want too babe..just like how you wanted to understand how my world goes..but you cant. But I'm trying babe..I really am." Kris grabs his husband's hands and nudges him away.

"Remember that this is what you want and I am doing this for you."

Kris walks out of the room before he has the urge to kiss hishusband senseless, he wanted to stop him from crying and tell him that no matter how far their distance is he will always be with them.

Suho sits all alone and buried his face in his hands. Crying at the way they had to end things. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Call me when you got there, Kris already renovated that unit, making the contractors do overtime. You'll gonna love it there, Jinyoung is coming now he is just saying goodbye to Jaebum, you know how that two goes, that freaking Im Jaebum is so emotional you'll never notice he tops in the relationship. He is so whipped." Sungmin chuckles as he assist his friend with his bags, their stuff has already been moved towards the apartment.

Suho nods and looks around, hoping to see Kris for the last time.

"If you're looking for your husband he's not here." Sungmin smiled at him in sadness.

"Where did he go?" 

"Got totally wasted on some bar...he didn't cheat...don't panic. He's just dead drunk." Sungmin explains as Suho in a huge breath, putting a hand on his large tummy, suddenly worrying about his husband.

"Will he be okay?"

"Are you seriously asking about that? Of course he will not be okay with you leaving him but he will live and he will survive, he will just have to deal with the pain. Mafia men are prone to pain and torture Junmyeon...what they are not used to are pain caused by loving someone. Because love doesn't exist in their vocabulary...in their world they don't need weakness."

Suho bites his lips as he cries in front of his friend.

"I love him Minnie...I do..it's just that..."

"We know Suho,..and Kris does too. But you need to move on,,,and pray that time will heal everything."

When Suho settled in the car with Jinyoung and another maid who is assigned to their needs, he looks at the younger man beside him.

"I am sorry Jinyoung, for getting you into my mess. Now you are separated from your Jaebum ah.."

"Oh dont worry about that hyung I am actually excited for our time apart, they said distance makes the heart grow fonder, or something along those lines. I hope he'll miss me so much and and put a ring on my finger next time I saw him. Plus it's not like we can't communicate, technology is everywhere hyung."

Suho smiles at the younger man and looks out of the car window.

Will he contact me...or will he forget about me.

They arrived on the apartment fairly quick and Jinyoung squealed around as he looks everywhere.

"Wow, gege did a number on this flat. This looks great...." the younger man exclaims, thinking that their leader has such fine taste in decoration.

Suho went straight towards the huge nursery room and stood still, holding the door knob with trembling hands. Looking straight in the wall is their recent family picture, with him sitting down holding a laughing Xiumin, his large bump visible towards his maternity dress and Kris standing behind them with his protective arms around his family.

Sobs are heard and Jinyoung immediately went up to him holding an awake and curious Xiumin.

"Hyung, why are you crying...oh...that's a nice picture hyung." Jinyoung patted the pregnant man's back and offered a hug.

"He really loves you hyung...he really do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He arrived safe and sound..."

"....................."

"I heard he cried when he saw the family picture..."

"....................."

"I hate you....." Heechul murmurs as he ate dinner with Kris and the gang. Irritated that he got no response whatsoever from the taller man.

"I hate myself too Heechul..I really do." Kris finally replied as he got up and leave the room not finishing his food, going straight back up to his room.

"You ing loudmouth .." Jackson hisses as he threw some french fries towards Heechul making the other men around the table eat extra fast just in case a fight broke out from the table.

Heechul hisses as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath praying for patience.

"Don't ever do that again...Mark control your baby mama..." Heechul growls as Jackson puts his tounge out at him.

"Babe...you don't have to do that to Kris he is suffering..." Sungmin frowns at his husband who shrugs as if he doesn't care.

"Hey! Kris is not the smartest leader but we respect and love him alright? Don't disrespect him infront of us, else he looses face..again." Mark mutters as Heechul nods and apologized/

"I just don't like what the is happening and everything is not alright. I want to kill someone." Heechul slams his fist on the table.

"Wanna join us later on Traitor Hunting day?" Jaebum dangerously asked as he also wanted to vent out his frustrations.

"Count me in, and I'll take Wu ing Yifan with me.."

 

TBC^^