Almost

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Namjoo tossed her blanket furiously off her bed, getting mad at herself. Glancing at the alarm clock on the nightstand, its already 5.27a.m. and she couldn't sleep at all. She was supposed to enjoy her last moment with her comfy bed but her mind opposed it. She had spent entire night thinking what would happen to her as soon as she arrives Seoul later. 

     By means later, yeah she'll be coming home today, as planned. To be exact, she got around 8 hours left before her flight. Purposely choose to arrive there at midnight, so that she won't get stuck in the crowd. 

     Namjoo finally gets up from her bed, decided to go for a walk. Changing into her Nike sportswear, she began to jog along the road, settings her direction to the beach. The sun slowly rising, ready to greet the folks. 10 minutes later, she arrived at the beach, sweating. Namjoo inhales the sweet scent the air has offered, finally able to shove her worry away. 

     Being at home really made her sick, whenever she saw her luggages, she would felt terribly worse. She was afraid to come home, she was never quite ready to face everyone, but she had no other choice. Even if she extended her runaway, she still had to confront them at the end of the day. 

     She walks along the shore, leaving her footsteps behind. She's so addicted with the sound of waves coming back and forth. She loves how the sky blends well with the cloud. She loves the soft sand she stepped on, sometimes burying her feet underneath them. She loves watching families, friends, childrens and couples filled the beach, spending time together, doing various activities, strengthening their bonds. 

     The beach has been her favorite spot for the past two years. It does help her to momentarily forget her problems and shove her pains away. Nature indeed the best remedies for a healing time. Namjoo took out her phone and capture some of her favorite views, and of course selca is a must. 

     Look, even if she got thousands of problem coming towards her, she never lets them become a reason for her to live in a depressing way. Theres no way she would let depression takes control of her life. Although sometimes she just seems so pathetic. 

     Its 6.00a.m. sharp now. She proceeds her walk to the pier, wanting to watch the view from it for the last time. She runs her delicate hands along the railings and frozen at a spot, she recalled the moment she spent with someone who meant a lot to her.

 

*flashback*

 

     While the other members busy taking shots and recording footages of them on the pier, Namjoo just silently held Bomi's hand while looking at the beautiful scenery in front of them. The sun shines so bright, the blue sky almost blend its color just the same as the ocean. 

     Bomi took a glance at Namjoo beside her. The younger girl is so admiring the pretty side of the world they currently visiting. And its Bomi's favorite part to watch her pretty side lovingly everytime Namjoo locks her gaze to whats in front of her. Her eyebrows, down to her eyes, straight to her sharp nose bridge, oh look at that insanely cute dimple on her cheek, finally paused at her partially opened lips that just made Bomi falls head over heels.

"Stop staring at me like that." Well, too fast to get busted.

"Like what?" Bomi made her natural voice, not to forget her sweet smile.
Namjoo watched Bomi from the corner of her eye.

"Don't think I don't realize you were looking at me while grinning like a fool."

"Well, thats just how I really am. A fool." Bomi leans her face close to Namjoo's ear and whisper with a low tone.

"Especially when it comes to you." Namjoo shivered after hearing Bomi's reply. Heats glides up her face and pink blush started forming on her upper cheeks. She immediately grabbed Bomi's arm and squeezed it tight.

"What is wrong with you?" Namjoo scolded Bomi while gritting her teeth. Although she loves it actually, she just still felt embrassed everytime Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter