sana(five) yeon

sana x nayeon

Sana stirs when she feel a soft pair of hands embrace her from behind. She's wide awake when the other person has been snuggle closer to her. It feel the best when she's this carefree. Sana squinting her eyes to look at the clock. It's 830am Saturday morning and she sigh snuggling closer to the person. Wait-

 

Sana shift her gaze to the person beside her. Nayeon look so soft in this light. She feel her heart tingling. It's been almost a year since the accident. Sana has to confronted her feeling for both Momo and Nayeon. But it's impossible for Momo to love her when she's in love with Nayeon, was in love. Nayeon come clean to Momo after the accident and breakout with the soft girl. Sana however has been pining on Momo ever since. She tried everything to confess her sincerely feeling to the girl but Sana know the only girl that has been in Momo heart is Nayeon. Nayeon has been away from their life ever since. Sana partly mad at Nayeon because she thought the girl love Momo. And it didn't help that Sana has this strong feeling toward the latter. It took awhile for Sana to accept that. She also went to a lot of place and travel. Until she meet Nayeon again. It's been a year since they saw each other. Last night under one of the  lamp post of jeju Street under a first snow they look at each other and Sana swear her heart made a flipped. Nayeon smile and her heart tingled with lot of different emotion. It's not hate, it's love that kind of mixed with longing and Sana noticed how much she missed the latter when Nayeon jogged to where she's standing and took her by the hand. If this is love then why should she feel guilty when Nayeon touch her face with her cold hand. Sana gripped the latter hands and noticed how small her hands look compares to Nayeon s big one. She missed this so much. She missed Nayeon. Nayeon gave her another child like smile and Sana know Nayeon still love her. Momo won't but Nayeon will be there to catch her. Sana tugged Nayeon closer and she hugged Nayeon dearly.