sana(two) yeon

sana x nayeon

You can't be serious? Momo is Sanas best friend.

 

Ever since Sana decided to ditch her to go to talk to Jihyo it make her blood boils. How can she walk out on me?

 

Nayeon scoffs and rolls her eyes when jeongyeon came to her side, snicker.

" I see that you bonded your love over Momo but it's so funny shes your gfs best friend and your ex"

"Jeongyeon not now" Nayeon sighs heavily and try to look at anywhere except Sana s back.

It's hard to admit this but Nayeon did missed Sana ever since they split up. It's been awhile and somehow she feel nostalgic when she see how cute and soft Sana is when she laughs.

 

" why the long faces? Or did you miss Sana  again oh no Nayeon what are you doing "  Nayeon swear to God she could smack the short haired girl on the face right now but it's Momo birthday and she don't want to ruin her baby birthday.

"jeongyeon I think I saw Mina just now" Nayeon starts and jeongyeon stiffen. Nayeon chuckles and poke the girl on the back "Whipped"

 

"Shut up nayeon" 

 

 

That voice. Why did Sana has to say in anything? 

 

"I'm sorry?"  Nayeon is twitching in anger but her voice remain stoic as ever. Haa

 

"I say shut up. Momo about to make her grand appearance, you should stick by her side" Sana reasons her face is all smiley but Nayeon heard it. It's full of venom. Ugh this is why they can't be friends. 

 

"Right"

 

"Right" Sana says again with her all smiley. 

 

"Nayeon Sana I'm glad you talk to each other! We will be a big family after this and let's take care of each other" Momo found them excitedly and huddle them in a group hug. At this moment there's nothing more infuriating than a familiar scent invade her nostril. 

"Yeah" Nayeon quips quietly while her eyes locked with the Doe eyes girl.