sana(four) yeon

sana x nayeon

No matter how hard she wanted to scream at the Doe eyes girl in front of her, she can't help but to be compose and stoic for the sake of her girlfriend. Nayeon knows how much Momo loves her bestfriend probably more than her? She's never know but at this moment Nayeon think she's gonna enjoy while it last with Momo. Nayeon sure Momo is the one unlike this certain girl but Sana looks so cute today.

 

"Wow idk there's so much you can fit in that stomach"

 

Nayeon knows Sana is playing game with her. This all of this just to let her blood boils in front of Momo and getting whatever revenge that left from the past well she did bit-

 

"I wanna order another food. What bout you Momo? More ice cream and I don't want to share"

 

Nayeon grit her teeth instantly. Sana really help herself so much and order as many as possible since she promised Momo she would treat her to anything today and won't let her down. Momo shoot her unapologetic smile and watch Sana eat while playing with her fringe.

 

Nayeon dig into her salad. She can watch Sana from the corner of her eyes. She's been watching her ever since they came to the restaurant. Nayeon wish she knew what the girl attention. 

 

Nayeon see that Sana has something else in her mind. It's been awhile they mingle since the break up. Momo hands found her way to her and Nayeon smile. Her heart swell in happiness. Out of the corner of her eyes she see that Sana has been watching and suddenly Nayeon feel out of place. Why?

 

She's so lost in her thoughts that only when she noticed how loud samo laughs she would still thinking about the time she and Sana was still together. That's has been the longest she has ever been in a relationship but what when wrong? Did she miss her?

 

Nayeon need a breather and so she excuse herself to wash her hand at the sink. "you done eating honey?" Momo ask pouting. Nayeon giggles because Momo is so cute and softt aaaa....

 

"it not good to waste food Nayeon. Do you know how many kids out there working day and night just to have a spoon of rice?"

 

Nayeon scoffs. Sana always attacked her like this. It hurt her ego, sting her heart and ruin inside of her. Why does Sana wouldn't let her live?

 

" Sana chill... " Momo whines

 

" it's okay Nayeon I will finish it for you" Sana say lips tight.

 

"you know what Sana.. You win" Nayeon says composed. She's hurting and Momo come to her side calming her nerve. Her eyes caught the Doe eyes girl and Nayeon swear that she can feel that Sana is hurting but why? What's with all these sign? Why can Sana be the same Sana when she met 2 years ago?

 

"M-momo.. I need to go now. You can stay with Sana if you want. I-I just need a time and I promise I will tell you everything later" Nayeon give Momo a kiss and left without a glimpse to the Doe eyes girl. Sana is hurting and somehow her eyes pouring.

 

Momo is confused but nodded and looking at her girlfriend s back until she disappeared. She's even more shocked that Sana actually has been crying. 

 

"Momo... I need to talk to you bout something and I'm sorry" Sana confess after she wipes her tears.

 

"is that bout Nayeon is your ex? I get it it must be awkward with you but I hope we can get pass to that alright? You know I love you right? I would do anything for you, you are my best friend" 

 

Sana heart sink. Hell this friendzone is getting worse. Momo and Nayeon ugh.. 

 

"Momo you know I love you so much, not in the same way as you and I just I can't have her loving you when I am around you. You cant be selfish and I can't pretend not being hurt by that and Nayeon she-she used to be my girlfriend and I think it's too much for me. And hell Nayeon i-i think I'm gonna be crazy.. I need a break from you and her. So I got to go now. Bye Momo" Sana whisper and she stole a kiss from Momo lips while gather her things. 

 

 

What is happening? 

Idk myself