sana(three)yeon

sana x nayeon

It's Sunday morning. It's been two days since she met nayeon. Sana wished she could be less angrier and more friendly with the brown haired girl. Yet how can she ignore how bad their break up been? Nayeon bit-

 

Sana shakes her head trying to clear her mind. Mo​​​​​mo, Nayeon, Momo, Nayeon, Momo, Nay-

She take a sip of her coffee and look across at the couple ahead of her. Too sweet too her liking. When will she get a girlfriend?! She's tired. She think she will settle for anyone at this point. It doesn't matter. She need distraction and Momo oh her sweet Momo..

 

Sana take her phone out and text her bestfriend. 

 

Care to join me for a coffee? It's on me - xoxo sana 

 

Sana look at her watch. Thirty minute to noon yet she's asking her bestfriend for a coffee fix. Her phone bleep.

 

"I'm about to have a lunch with naboong. Care to join us? It's on Nayeon btw I won't let her know it will be a surprise hehe"

 

Sana takes time to composed. Lunch with these two? Hm could be interesting. She could tease Nayeon about their past and maybe Momo would like to know about their relationship more? Her heart racing and she's suddenly feel excited. More time with Momo. Nayeon would probably annoyed but her feeling didn't matter. Right?

 

Sure momo ring love you- xoxo sana

 

 

Sana text back and sink into her sit. Scrolling down her Instagram she saw Nayeon news feed. Her heart racing again. her lips she click on the girl profile. Ahh she change her profile photo and of course most of her picture has that esthetic indie feels and Sana had to roll her eyes at some of the quotes nayeon posted Right? There's have been tons of Momo pics and there's a photo of them kissing and Sana suddenly blushes so hard and well Nayeon looks so great in red..Sana can feel it. Nayeon really love Momo and it's just sadden her more. Why can she be like this before why can't Momo see that what in Sana.. Sana stop mid scrolling. Nayeon had posted the restaurant shes about to have a lunch with Momo. Sana smiled sadly. 

 

Her phone bleep again and Momo has text her the restaurant name and address . She payed for her bills and walk to her car. She's ready to have lunch with Namo and she can't wait to surprise nayeon.