the sister and the lover?

You are worth it

I am back !! Sorry for the long wait but I am back, better than ever !! Don't forget to subscribe for new updates and comment for what you think !!


Wonwoo grabs a fistful of Wonho’s shirt and lifts him up, “Don’t ing test me, Wonho,” He said through gritted teeth, “Wonnie please stop,” a feminine voice said, a gentle hand on his shoulder. Wonho just stares at him droopily, he didn’t fight back nor challenge him. Then 3 figure approach them Seungcheol’s face as white as a paper, Jeonghan following behind him, and Minghao catching up a second later. “Seung-ah! You’re okay?” Seungcheol cups his little sister face gently, “Hey you okay? Talk to me,” he said in the softest voice, Seunghee’s glassy eyes look back but she blinks the tear away, “I’m fine, Wonwoo saved me,” She said holding onto Seungcheol’s shirt shakenly, Seungcheol just rubs his little sister cheek slowly, “You’re okay, it’s okay, I’m sorry pumpkin,” he frowns, Seunghee shook her head, “It’s ok, I had Wonwoo,” She smiles, Wonwoo lets Wonho go seeing Seungcheol’s there. Wonho sheepishly about to leave until Jeonghan grabs his arm tightly, “uh-uh, not so fast buff man,” He said in playful tone but his eyes say the other way around, “What did you do to her, hm?” Wonho just stares at his foot, “Touch her,” He said emphasizing on his grip tightly, “one more time, I will ing hurt you in the most impossible way,” he said clawing on his left arm before letting him go. Wonwoo just stands there behind Seungcheol as he protectively checking up on his sister. Jeonghan approaches Wonwoo, “You alright?” Wonwoo just nods still staring at teary Seunghee.

 Wonwoo knows how much Seunghee hated it when guys hit on her. Since they were little, boys will always pick up on her, when she grew up, more boys pick up on her, not some tried to have their ways to her, but she always had Seungcheol or Wonwoo around, tonight being pressed by a man like that boils Wonwoo’s blood to his head. Seungcheol let go of Seunghee as he checks up on Wonwoo, “Hey, you ok?” He nods, “Yeah I'm fine, “ Seungcheol smile and pats his shoulder, “Thank you,” He said genuinely, Wonwoo smiles. Seungcheol turns back to his sister, “You want to go with me and Jeonghan?” Seunghee looks at Wonwoo briefly who just picked up his drink again and stare at the empty cup, “uh, no, I’ll join Wonwoo,” She said looking at Wonwoo hopefully, “If that’s ok?” She asks sheepishly, “Yeah- Uh Sure of course,” Wonwoo said rubbing the back of his neck. Seungcheol nods along, “Well, I’ll get going with Jeonghan then, Hannie?” He gestures Jeonghan to go back to their seats. The younger just nods and follow the older. 

Leaving the two. Seungcheol still tries to sneakily look back at his sister who has sat down with Wonwoo, “She’ll be fine,” a voice interrupts his usual uneasy protective feeling. “A-ah?” Seungcheol quirks up to the voice like an antelope in headlights. Jeonghan chuckles, “She’ll be fine, Wonwoo’s there,” He smile assuring, “Oh, Yeah, It’s just, It’s Seunghee, I get this protective cell in me when it comes to her,” He confessed scratching the back of his neck feeling flustered. “I know you do, you big softie,” The younger teases, Seungcheol just snorts but can’t help the reddened cheeks, they fell in silence as they walk to nowhere, “Well, Where to Sir?” Jeonghan asks coyly raising one of his eyebrows, “I need some air, come on,” Seungcheol said as he loosening his tie. Jeonghan can’t help but stare at the man next to him, he is the epitome of perfection, broad shoulder, sturdy chest, pale skin as white as the snow, his plump red lips, god, how much he wants to kiss that lips, his messy hair, , Jeonghan wants to run his hands on that soft locks. The first time he met Seungcheol, he thought he was a foreigner. If it weren’t because of his well pronounced Korean he would’ve thought him as a ingly handsome foreigner as his new teammate, and those high cheekbones and the well-defined jawline. Jeonghan wants to caress it so bad. Seungcheol look back at him with a quirked brow, “I know I’m good looking but stop looking at me that way,” He teases, Jeonghan’s face must’ve looked like a lobster right now as he bows his head in an embarrassment. But the night is long and he’s tired and a bit tipsy, “Yeah, you are,” Jeonghan said in an unreadable voice, Seungcheol almost choke on his drink, “I think you’re the most beautiful person I’ve met,” He said coyly, daring to look at Seungcheol’s side profile, the night shadow hides the older’s reddened cheeks, but not his big gummy dimple smile. “Says you,” He said in short, as they fell in silence again.  It’s not an uncomfortable silence, it’s actually a nice one, where they both just stare into the space and the city lights below them, with the wind slowly lulling them to half asleep, they both can smell each other’s scent from the approximate. The smell of mint and cinnamon becomes Jeonghan’s new favorite. 

They stand there for how long they didn’t know, but Seunghee and Wonwoo has to interrupt, “Hey lovebirds, why the long face,” Seunghee asks, Wonwoo stands behind her with a brighter face, Seungcheol does notice the different of his best friend’s face since Seunghee arrives. “We are not long face, what’s up P?” Seungcheol asks, “Not much, it’s 3 am, Jeonghan oppa and I have mission tomorrow, just thought I’d be nice and remind him to get enough sleep,” Jeonghan turn around, “We do?” He asks confused, she nods, “Wonwoo got a lead before the party, our up,” She smiles, Jeonghan nods as he about to leave, Seungcheol catches his wrists gently, He stops. Seungcheol just look at Seunghee and Wonwoo with a knowing look that only the three of them understand, and they both left. “Yes?” Jeonghan asks, not trying to break the grip, a simple grip brings warmth to Jeonghan’s entire body. “Uh-uhm, let me walk you to your room?” He asks in hopeful voice, Jeonghan smiles, trying to present him his sweetest smile. “Of course Cheol,” and they walk together, “Whatever the lead is, be careful ok, I’ll monitor your move from here,” Seungcheol said breaking the silence, the younger just hums. “How’s Jonghyun?” He asks instead, “He’s been better,” Seungcheol said in short as he had no idea how to answer and describe the feeling of it. “He must’ve feel hurt,” Jeonghan said, “Obviously, I would’ve too, Ren was Jonghyun’s only hope and better half, a simple call sometimes could calm every doubts and tiredness from his face, its endearing to watch,” Seungcheol said remembering the way how when things get tough in Seoul, sometimes Ren just knew it and he called, which means he saved his team’s asses. “How are you though?” He asks back, knowing how Ren is still his superior in LA. “I couldn’t cope it well at first, it’s a nightmare honestly, he was such an amazing superior. He’s playful but he knows what he’s doing. Jonghyun is lucky,” Jeonghan said in waver, Seungcheol notices. “You’ll be fine Hannie,” He said in a soft voice, it’s the most comforting voice Jeonghan have ever heard. “You have me, “ He pauses, Jeonghan swears his heart must’ve beat loudly, “and the team of course, You’ll get better, I can’t promise you it’ll be the best, but, we are what we are for you,” He said reaching Jeonghan’s door. The younger stop in front of his door with Seungcheol just stand in front of him. Jeonghan look up to the older’s darker brown orbs and his long-long lashes, he’s such a good person, just like how he likes it. But when the brown orbs widened, Jeonghan realized he just said his thoughts out loud, “I-I mean, you’re just so nice, and it’s so rare to meet someone like you,” He said stuttering, Seungcheol still in shock but his face softens and smile, “You too, a nice person, just like how I like it,” he said in a teasing voice, Jeonghan hits his chest half-heartedly. Seungcheol laughs softly, it’s 4 am now. “You should rest,” he said to Jeonghan who just smiles and looking at him, “You too,” He said sheepishly entering the code to his room, Seungcheol about to leave when Jeonghan calls him for the last time. “See you for breakfast?” Seungcheol smiles, “Yes Jeonghan, Goodnight,” Jeonghan waves before closing his door and leans on the door with a huff and giddy smile, good night to him indeed. 

The next morning, when Jeonghan opens his apartment door he did not expect Seungcheol in his training clothes playing with his phone looking like a top model leaning on the wall across his apartment door. “U-Uh, Morning,” Jeonghan said in hesitation, Seungcheol looks up and see Jeonghan in his usual skinny jeans and white shirt with his red leather jacket on, he looks breathtaking. “Hey, Morning! Let’s go, they serve my favorite today,” He said almost drag Jeonghan all the way to the canteen, but Jeonghan immediately catch up with him and let Seungcheol’s grip on his wrist until they’ve reached the canteen. At the canteen, Seungcheol and Jeonghan immediately get their own tray of food and sit down in front of each other as they fell into their own world, then Wonwoo and Seunghee decided to join in. “Morning,” Seunghee greets them, Seungcheol turns to her side and kissed her side of temple before murmurs, “Morning,” Wonwoo places his milk next to his tray but reading it its strawberry and looking at Seunghee’s banana he immediately switch them, “Don’t you like strawberry?” Seunghee asks, “You hate banana, I’m fine with it just take mine,” He shrugs, Seunghee can’t help the little smile, “Thanks,” She mutters, then as they eat in silence Minhyuk came to their table, looking at that Mingyu, Minghao, Seokmin, and Hansol who’s eating near to their table whipped their heads to their leader’s table, Seungcheol protectively circle his arms around his siter’s waist, Wonwoo hold his cold gaze at Minhyuk while Jeonghan eat his meal with Seunghee in silence unbothered, but Jeonghan’s right arm reaching out to soothes Seungcheol. “What do you want?” Wonwoo said in tight voice, a warning for him to do not even try to it up. But Minhyuk just stares at Seunghee who remains unbothered with Seungcheol’s arms around her, “I came to apologize on behalf of my friend, and teammate,” He said calmly, Wonwoo and Seungcheol hold their cold piercing gaze at Minhyuk, the standing man feels uneasy with 2 pairs of eyes watching him like lion looking at his prey. Seunghee places her small hand on top of Wonwoo’s left arm slowly and nods assuring that it’s okay, “Thank You Minhyuk-ssi, I accept your apology, but please tell your friend to do not ever touch me again, or come to my approximate or either Wonwoo, my brother and my brother’s boyfriend will kick his ,” she said calmly but her eyes say the other way. Jeonghan didn’t even flinch or startled when Seunghee addresses him as Seungcheol’s boyfriend, trying to keep his calm and cold face on. Minhyuk nods and leaves, “That was easy,” Jeonghan said retreating his hand from Seungcheol’s arm. “You’re too easy on him,” Wonwoo said flatly, “Well what? Do you expect me to let you beat the out of him when he’s not the one who almost—“ She pauses couldn’t let the word out, “whatever it is, just, I would’ve let you if we were still back in London Wonnie,” She said teasing the older now, Wonwoo just chuckles, “It’ll be a good show,” Seunghee frowns, “Not here though, you guys have to maintain your image as one of the lead team,” Seungcheol scoffs, “Image be damned if they ever lay their fingers on you Seung-ah,” His sister just smiles and places her hand on her brother back gently, “I’m ok now, right? So, don’t” She said calming her brother down, their other teammates quickly return to their own conversations and food. 

Walking back to their station, they’re met with Jonghyun on their main table with files, “Coups, your next mission, or more like Jem’s up,” he said towards Seunghee at the back with Jeonghan talking about their next mission, she nodded. “I’ll leave you to it, Jem,” She turns around to Jonghyun, “Sure Oppa,” Smiling as she opens the files from Jonghyun, the first few files are the details of the safety building where NCT keep their files. “What exactly you’re looking for?” Mingyu asks reading some of the files titled mostly for the names of NCT current agents, Youngho Seo, Kim Doyoung, Jung Jaehyun, Dong Sicheng, Lee Donghyuck, Lee Minhyung, and other 16 files. “Damn, there are 16 active agents?” Seokmin notices the stack of files for each of their active agents, Jihoon and Jun coming late while Jihoon’s hair looking disheveled Jun following behind with a smug grin, “Sorry, Uhm I had to do things,” Jihoon said clearing his un-dry throat, “I am things,” He said proudly. Jihoon looked back at him with a ‘are you ing kidding me, I’ll kill you later’ look before trying to rake his hair to tidiness. They’re clearly ing. Seungcheol just looks at them with no interest and continue helping them sort things out, “Alright, It’s only pair mission, so since Johngyun said it’s Seunghee’s and Jeonghan’s turn then it's your guys up,” Wonwoo started the meeting with a blueprint of the 127’s building. “Ok, This is the blueprint, as you can see, they might be the scientist, the files that are on the table are not all in this building, 127 are specialized building for training new recruits and not some for testing their medicines on their own agents.” Jeonghan shudders at the fact what kind of syndicate that use their agents as guinea pig. Wonwoo then drags another blueprint with his annotation of plans, “Here’s the plan, study the arrows,” He said to drag the blueprint next to the original blueprint of the building. “You do realize they have a super high quality of security right?” Hansol point out, he steps forward to the original blueprint and point at the 4 entrance and each of the entrance has a small space before another wall dividing it to what it looks like an elevator. “It’s like an entrance for an entrance,” Seokmin leans back on his chair, Jihoon then point out something, “those small space are not very small and easy to sneak into, those are guarded with infrared lights that immediately triggers their alarm, though you can use the guard’s ID to shut the infrared light security down,” He said while looking for more any little details, “I can sneak on their back from the two north side,” Seunghee said pointing at one side of the entrance, “looks like it’s the closest to the file room,” Mingyu furrowed his brows, “You do realize there’s another 3 entrance that will get suspicious,” he said, “Jeonghan hyung can cover you on one side, but what about the other 2?” feeling that it’s impossible for only 2 of them to do the mission alone. “Chill, the north entrance is the back side of the building, its dark and as long as you can silently shut the guard up and miraculously have a soundproof shoes, they’ll be fine,” Wonwoo said not quite sure but also looking at Seunghee hopefully. Though Seunghee looks like as if she just got an enlightenment.  “Don’t worry, I have a solution for that,” Wonwoo raises one of his eyebrows, “Care to elaborate how?” Seunghee just smiles, “You’ll see, See you at 8 then?” She asks Jeonghan who just blindly nods at whatever the younger plans for their later mission. Seungcheol just shrugs and let his sister left them hanging. Everyone looking at Seungcheol for an explanation, “If she said she has a solution, she’ll have it, she won’t be promoted as Scotland’s HQ director for no reason,” Hansol stared wide eye, “She got promoted as the director?” He asks in disbelief, how can he not when the fact she’s still 22 years old and a girl, to be promoted as a director in Scotland is a big deal. “She denied it,” Her brother said calmly grabbing his gym bag heading for practice, he did not miss the shocked face of Wonwoo indicating that his sister clearly hasn’t told his best friend of the news. “I’ll be going to practice then, we’ll meet here by 7 pm” He said dismissing the team.