First Field

You are worth it

NCT HQ, 20:30 

“How’s up there?” Minghao asks through his earpiece to Mingyu, “It’s fine, Chill hao, I’ll watch your asses from here,” assuring the younger for the hundred times now, its Seungcheol’s turn to glance back, “He’s good, trust me, he’s good at whatever he’s doing up there,” He said to defend Mingyu. Jeonghan who’s sitting at the café across the HQ with a cup of latte in front of him just sips his latte while glancing at the HQ. “Dokyeom-ah, position?” Jeonghan checks up on his team, “landed safely on the net, setting up the Kraken.” The younger said while opening his gun, “Switch to night vision,” Seungcheol instructed him, “Roger, boss.” Seokmin does as Seungcheol says. Seungcheol who’s watching from the rooftop right next to NCT HQ with Minghao waits for Hansol and Jun to hack on the CCTV just leans on the trail patiently, “Report guys,” Seungcheol demands, “Hold on,” Jun said in tight voice as he’s choking the night guard silently while Hansol putting their drive to hack the CCTV for Wonwoo and Jihoon to work with, “Wonwoo hyung,” Hansol reports, “Got it, Hoon-ah you’re in too?” Jihoon nods as he checks all the CCTV, “Don’t use the back door guys, from the rooftop will do, there’s a glass roof and right underneath it is a garden.” Seungcheol who’s been waiting for the signal re-doing his shoelace preparing to do the jump to the NCT HQ rooftop and Minghao has already stood on the edge of the rails. Landed safely on the rooftop Hansol and Jun still preparing for their hooks from the ground, finally settling themselves on the rooftop they see what Jihoon meant by the roof of glass. “Laser it,” Jun pulls out the tiny pen from his pocket and prepare to make a hole, moving backward to give Jun some space, in no time there’s the hole for them to break into the HQ, “Wonwoo can you see us if we’re in later?” Seungcheol asks through the earpiece, “Uhm, Yes yes, it’s surprisingly not as complicated as Cube’s CCTV so I can see you guys clearly.” Seungcheol nods, Jeonghan sits impatiently, he wants to go too, but Seungcheol was right they need someone for the lookout from outside and besides Minghao is better at snooping around. 

“We’re in,” Hansol whispers, they look around the garden it’s a big garden. “This garden is huge why the heck do they need this big garden for?” Hansol said while looking around, “Watch out guys outside of that garden there are 2 guys guarding it.” Jihoon said watching their moves from the screen. “Hansol-ah, hold on let’s go together,” Seungcheol has already pulled out his guns. Right after Seungcheol’s countdown they immediately break in not forgetting to use the silencer to minimize the sounds, as usual, Seungcheol gesture Jun to the left, Hansol and Minghao straight and he, himself will go to the right. Spread out as Seungcheol has ordered, Hansol goes straight ahead, he finds doors in white almost like it blends in with the corridor wall.

“What are they again?” Hansol asks, “NCT”? Aren’t they scientists?” Jun asks back to him, “Yes, NCT works under SM Organization, they’re indeed work in Science area, they research and releases new both medicine and poison. They’re one of the biggest deathly scientists in the field. Last year they hit the biggest profit after officially sold their deadliest poison.” Jihoon explains it to them, Jeonghan shivers by the news, If CUBE work in the technology field, Seventeen work in the assassination, NCT work in the science field. Those three never really had a problem with each other until KaHi their older generation once assassinated CUBE’s and NCT’s leader back in 2000, used to works in such area KaHi easily clear up her traces on the tasks. Though, in 2010, 10 years after the death of Taeyon and Dojoon seem will still haunt Pledis organizations that lead to why Seventeen as Pledis’s ‘clear up’ branch have to deal and get into the way of these organizations to clean their older’s mess. “What kind of poison?” Jeonghan asks sipping his drink. “T.Vanna, I guess that’s what it’s called,” Jihoon said, “What’s so good about it?” Mingyu asks, “inject those in your body, 10 minutes from then you’ll die. The poison closes all of your system, lungs, blood vessels then brain dead for the last 3 minutes,” Wonwoo explain it so casually, “Damn, and why are we messing with these people?” Seokmin hisses, “We’re not, they are,” Seungcheol whispers, as he keeps walking placing the little camera on every corner he encounters, right before he’s about to place the last one someone’s got out from the door talking.

“Hyung, is so cranky lately,” the male with brunette hair said cursing under his breath, “Well I would too if someone’s messing with my image reputation,” the other said walking beside the brunette hair guy, “It was 10 years ago goddamn, move on with life,” He scoffs, “You don’t know what Taeyong hyung has to put through over those 10 years then, just do what he says or else,” the other said walking away from the brunette.

Seungcheol stays hidden behind the pillar until both of them pass him by then he put the last camera on. “I’m done, Won?” Wonwoo slides his chair to the side checking the camera, “Connected, we’re good.” Jun on the other side easily put the camera jumping swiftly from corner to corner, “It’s set,” Jun report to them, “Jihoonie can you see it?” the smaller male move to his left side checking the camera his boyfriend just set, “Yeap, I see you,” Jun smirks as he teasingly blow kiss to the camera and wink, Jihoon blushes at that, “Ck, stop before you’ll get caught,” Jun chuckles, “I’ll do anything just to see your smile baby,” Seokmin faking a gagging sound on the other side of the earpiece, “Mingyu, you see me from your place? ing shoot me,” He said disgusted by the lovebird's conversations, Jeonghan laughs. “You’re just jealous you lonely ,” Jihoon said sassily, Hansol and Minghao on the other side decided just to shook their heads and continue put some of the cameras, walking almost tiptoeing they manage to put the camera silently, not until Hansol accidentally step on the certain square floor, then there’s laser starting to shoot through the corridor, Seungcheol who hears the loud noise is abruptly startled seeing the laser almost reach to him.

“Wonwoo!!” Seungcheol half yells to the younger, “Hansol! He stepped on the wrong floor it triggers the alarm, run! I’ll send evac, Jeonghan Hyung!” Wonwoo slides his chair to the other side to help them by rebooting their technology so they won’t get locked inside, running stumblingly the four of them run back to the rooftop with many of their agents run after them. “Mingyu in position,” Wonwoo said sternly, Jun who’s running ahead everyone pulls himself up with the rope they went down the first place, Seungcheol stay behind a little, shoots at them to hold them down for a while so that they can escape first, as the rest of them ready to pull Seungcheol up, he’s shot by his thighs, “AHHhH,” Seungcheol groans in pain, hearing the painful groan Jeonghan quickly drive hurriedly under the building, “I’m setting the net,” Mingyu and Seokmin ready with their guns, “Hyung hurry up, Seungchel hyung losing too much blood,” Hansol said holding the older up who’s getting dizzier by minute, Minghao rips his longer sweater and tie it tightly around the wound to prevent the blood for a while. Seungcheol hisses in pain, then there’s some agent started catching them up, Mingyu and Seokmin quickly shoo them dead, “DONE, Hurry up!” Jeonghan shouts from down, Jun jumps first landed safely. Then Seungcheol landed with a loud groan, Jeonghan quickly grabs his hand helps him stand and quickly prioritize him to sit in the front to make him feel comfortable, he circles Seungcheol arm around his neck as he hugs the older’s waist tightly, “You’re okay...” Jeonghan soothingly tells him, Seungcheol laughs breathlessly lolling his head to the younger’s shoulder. Sitting Seungcheol as he lets go of the older only to let the older slump to his seat. The older can only look up to the younger with half eyes opened as the blood keep on flowing and he’s getting dizzier. Jeonghan worries for him as he pushes the older’s parted bangs back as cold sweat dripping down from his forehead. “Just wait for a bit yeah?” Jeonghan says softly, Seungcheol looks up to him and smiles a little, with the rest of them finally manage to jump and settle at the back Jun already shouts at Jeonghan to hurry up. Mingyu and Seokmin who see their car already moving, they started to run from their position to the extract position to be pick up. 

Seventeen HQ
Lifting the older and putting him on the emergency bed they quickly rush him to the Health Centre, Nayoung as the head of Health Centre instructed nurses to check up on Jun, Hansol, Minghao, Mingyu, and Seokmin to see if there’s any bruises or cuts they need to do. While they were waiting outside the room, with some nurse treating Hansol’s bruise from the jump.

There’s a sound of heels, and rustling voices, “Where is he,” a feminine voice mutters loudly, Jun who’s standing up look at the source of the voice quickly standing straight, “Seunghee…” He said almost inaudibly. Jeonghan looks up to the source of Jun’s shocked face there’s standing a girl with tan skin, and long wavy hazelnut brown hair reaching past her shoulder, she’s wearing black skinny jeans and black sleeveless turtleneck, and her high stiletto boots. Saying she’s beautiful is an understatement, she looks graceful and gorgeous. “Junie!” The girl called Seunghee approaches him with a worried face, “Where’s Cheolie?” She asks desperately, Hansol who’s bruise been treated snap his head so fast Seokmin thought he will most likely about to break his neck, “Seunghee-ya?” he says standing up, the mentioned girl turns around and smile softly, “Hi Vernonie,” Seokmin swears he could see flower background behind her smile, there’s a slight dimple just under the curve of her smile and it makes her look even cuter. “He’s still inside, it’s just one bullet in his thigh, don’t worry,” Jun smiles, Jihoon and Wonwoo who just got there too stop abruptly, especially Wonwoo who looks like just seen a ghost, his face pale and his eyes widen seeing the figure in front of him. “S-Seunghee…” Wonwoo mutters under his breathe, Seunghee looks to the source of the voice, she could not help the tense expression on her face for a brief moment before she smiles, “Hi Wonwoo-nie,” Wonwoo with still tense posture return with a tight smile, Jeonghan who’s been watching just sit there curiously who is this Seunghee.

When Nayoung out from the room she immediately recognizes Seunghee as she smile sweetly, “Seunghee-ya, nice to see you here,” Seunghee did not return the smile as she worriedly asks how’s Seungcheol is doing, Nayoung just smiles, “He’s alright, he loses a lot of blood, he manages to survive, he always does,” Jun nods, “He’s still in pain?” he asks, Nayoung avert her gaze to Seunghee, “Not when she’s here, I’m sure he’ll ecstatic seeing you here,” Seunghee smiles softly at that. Nayoung let them visits him immediately as she said it’s nothing serious compared to other conditions the leader’s been through before, “1 bullet on his thigh is just a scratch for Seungcheol,” Nayoung jokes before letting them visit him.

Seungcheol surprisingly already sitting on his bed with his eyes closed. Seunghee burst inside, “Cheolie!” She walks approaching the older, Seungcheol snap his eyes open as a smile spread across his face, before he may look pale, with a simple calling from Seunghee, Jeonghan can see the way Seungcheol’s eyes twinkle at the pet name, and Jeonghan feels out of place being there. Seughee runs to him as she envelops him with a hug and snuggles her face on the older’s crook of the neck, “Hey baby,” Seungcheol mutters returning the hug, the pet name somehow drops Jeonghan’s heart right to his . Of course, what did he think of? Of course, she’s Seungcheol lover, she’s graceful, gorgeous, kind, and on the other side, Seungcheol is tough, loving, sturdy but behind all of that he’s just a giant of fluff. Jun smiles at the sight, Seunghee pulls away, “, If you ever do that again, I’ll woop your ,” She breathlessly threatens him. Seungcheol just smiles lovingly, “I won’t, it was just a scratch, see? I’m fine,” He assures the younger, Seungcheol looks behind Seunghee’s shoulder seeing his team with Jeonghan, Seokmin, and Minghao. “Hey guys,” He greets the rest, “How are you feeling?” Wonwoo asks, “Better,” he smiles.

Seunghee who never actually pays attention before since she’s been worrying about Seungcheol’s state then realizes the new faces, she furrowed her brows beautifully as she points at Jeonghan’s direction, “Who are you?” She asks with a cold tone, Jeonghan just stand there feeling small over Seungcheol’s lover pointing at his direction. Seungcheol grabs her wrist calmly, “Seunghee…that’s not how you asks a newcomer,” He advises her, “That’s Jeonghan, Seokmin, Minghao, and you already know Jihoon,” Seunghee then just realizes the smaller male who’s standing behind Jun with a slight smile, “AH! Hi Jihoonie,” She greets him sweetly now, wow before she looks like she's about to kill them just by her gaze now she can sweetly greet Jihoon? Jeonghan had already feel intimidated by her. But Seungcheol's voice interrupts his thoughts as he said

 “Guys, this is Seunghee,” Seungcheol puts his hand on her back gently, “My sister,” he smiles.