what will we do?

You are worth it

Seoul, 20 November 2016

Mingyu pacing back and forth in front of the tablet glass as a microphone attached to his left ears, Wonwoo sitting right behind him with 2 large computers as he typing furiously.
“Stop moving around in front of me, I can’t see the screen.” Wonwoo scoffs as he still typing switching from one computer to another.
“We haven’t got any information from them, hyung” the younger seem concerns as the guys on the other side of the microphone haven’t spoken out yet.
“They’ll be fine, You may not hear them but I am helping them,” Wonwoo, as one of the best hacker guy in the institute trying to figure out the final code before they finally reach Mingyu again who’s been watching the red GPS of their every movement.
“Why is Hansol going there..” As Mingyu scoot closer to the screen.
It appears that there are 3 red dots on the screen moving fast from a corridor on the blueprint by the screen. As Mingyu keep an eye on them Wonwoo exclaims startled him.
“AH! Got it!” Wonwoo enters the keyboard loudly. “Seungcheol Hyung?” He asked to Mingyu this time, Mingyu who keeps an eye on them still too focus as Wonwoo stand next to him now.

CUBE IT COMPANY. 22:50, 20 November 2016

Hansol walks silently through the corridor with Seungcheol and Jun by his side. “Jun, You check the left side, Sol, you go ahead I’ll go right,” Seungcheol commands his team to spread out. Looking out for the red room where they keep the chip they need to switch. Turning of the earpiece so that they wouldn’t jam the Cube’s people communications. And they’re afraid of they might get specious as using earpiece means they need to use the Cube’s wifi. Bringing their backup earpiece using it for a short radar communication Seungcheol found it. The Red Room. “Sol, Jun, I found it” as he whispers through the earpiece. “I might have a problem guys,” Jun on the other side of the line.

As Jun walking through the corridor a phone call interrupts his concentration with a gun on his hand he takes out his phone on his left pocket. Jihoon. Jihoon? He thought, why in the world he would call Jun from LA at this hour? “Hello?” He whispers through the phone, “Jun? Hey…Uhm are you busy?” Jun starts to walk again as he squeezes his phone between his cheek and shoulder as he continues to stay alert with the gun in his hands. “Baby…I’m kinda in the middle of something, I’ll call you later yeah?” He coos his boyfriend on the other side of the line, Jihoon unlike his usual stays silent didn’t hang up on Jun or said anything, he hears there are some rustles on the other side of the line but he couldn’t just really concentrate on it. “Baby?” Jun stop walking by then hearing the silence overtook them. “I love you..” Jihoon said in a whisper, then he hung up. Hearing the vulnerable from his boyfriend’s voice distract him as he keeps on calling Jihoon’s name as he lowers his gun. 2 Cube’s agent saw him with the phone on his hand and gun on the other quickly corners him when Seungcheol talk from the earpiece that he, in fact, has found the red room.

With Jun got held by the 2 agents both Hansol and Seungcheol immediately go help him but knocking on the 2 agents make the whole thing got worst. Other top agents start running after them, running outside to from the building Seungcheol start to connect his microphone to Mingyu and Wonwoo back.

Seoul HQ,
“Hyung!” Mingyu said in surprise, “Are you guys alright?” He asked while monitoring the whole situation with Wonwoo from the computer, “I’m sending an evac to your position. Name the coordinate,” Wonwoo shout from his desks. “Hyung??” Seungcheol who had been running with the other 2 quickly said “Han 2,00897” Hansol grab Jun who’s been stumbling and looking distracted, “Hurry up hyung!! They’re close,” Wonwoo slides his chair to the telephone next to him, “Evac, to Han 2,00897” In a minute they reached the destination as a second later a black van opened for them. They climbed up fast with Beast unit from cube’s company run after them.

In the van Hoshi’s driving while Dino’s the one opened the door for them, “Did you manage to switch the chip?” Hoshi asked from the driver seat. Seungcheol mumbles no under his breath. “What is wrong with you? What Happened back there Jun?” Hansol scolds his friend who’s been dazed off. Noticing the weird attitude from his friend he stop Hansol before Jun snapped at them. Back to the HQ, Mingyu and Wonwoo waited for them by the elevator as the 5 of them got out of the elevator Mingyu quickly bombarded them with questions. But Jun having none of it as he quickly moves away retreating back to his room. “Is, uhm he alright?” Wonwoo stared at Hansol and Seungcheol. Both of them just shrugs. “I need to heads up to the Boss, you guys just rest. Thanks, Hosh, Dino,” Seungcheol pats both of them on their shoulder.

Jun closed his door with a slam as he quickly dials his boyfriend’s number and yet the other didn’t pick up.

Los Angeles, 20 November 2016

“We are under attack!” Jeonghan announced through the microphone to the whole institute. Dokyeom had already pick some weapons for them as Jihoon still typing the from his computer. Minghao quickly armed himself as he quickly goes over to Jihoon’s table as he finishing deleting all the classified files. If they’re going to wreck this institute down along with them at least these bastards won’t get anything from their systems. Then after clearing things out with the background of people shouting and shooting from outside Jihoon knows that there’s a chance he might die tonight. After the ISIS attacks in Europe, London, they knew soon or later it's going to be them. Then it hit him. Jun. in the midst of shootings with Minghao and DK still protecting Jihoon to clear all the important files and transferred them he abruptly dial his boyfriend’s phone, by the 4th ring he picks up, he said something with a whispery voice. “Jun? Hey…Uhm are you busy?” hearing that his boyfriend in the middle of mission makes him feel bad but then the attackers got loose and barged inside the institute, DK, and Minghao quickly leave his side as they start shooting them protecting Jihoon from whoever tries to near him and his system. But then there’s sound of a bomb outside, he’s terrified, he wants to see Jun. So he mutters before risking his life. “I love you…” by that he hung up, grab his gun under the table helping DK and Minghao, seeing them decreasing he started to shoot all the computers, destroying all evidence. Then DK shouts, “HYUNG WATCH OUT” then everything went black.

Seoul HQ

Seungcheol knocks softly on his Captain’s door. There’s a bit of shouting and the sound of a table being slam. Seungcheol quickly steps back but then Jonghyun said, “Come in,” with a hesitant hand he opens the door. “Sir?” Jonghyun looks like a mess, his hair is messy and he sits with his face in his palm sighing harshly. “Is there anything I can help?” Jonghyun just looks up, “Report mission.” He said coldly. “We almost get caught, Jun, he-“ Jonghyun nods, “It’s alright, In matter of fact I need to talk to you about something..” he sits up a bit and clear his throat before he starts again, “our Los Angeles headquarter is perished, like literal, only some of the agents manage to survive, yes, hold on, that’s why I’m not mad when you said Junhui seem distracted, Jihoon, I don’t really know who survives the attacked, but I know only 20 of them survives, they’ll be divided into groups and will be send and spread to our other HQ, and there will be 4 or 5 agents moving here to Seoul HQ. I need you to help them out, I’m afraid this attack will be connected with something we’ve been trying to stop.” Jonghyun explaining everything, Seungcheol stare at his boss for a while, “So you want me to team up with them? Me, Hansol, Jun, Mingyu and Wonwoo with the 4 of them?” He asks. “Yes, I will tell you who is whom by tomorrow I still need to talk to the other Head of the Institutes.” Seungcheol nods briefly. “You may dismiss,” Jonghyun said, Seungcheol stands up and walk to the door but he stops for a while, “Ren Hyung will be fine, I’m sure of it,” He smile reassuring the older. “Thank You, Cheol” He smiles back.

Gathering his team including Jun who’s still seem fazed he needs to deliver it slowly afraid of Jun’s reaction to this. “Ok kids, gather up.” He said standing in front of a big oval table with the tablet screen behind his back, “I’ve got a bad news for us.” Mingyu sit up for a bit waiting for the bad news to be announced. “Los Angeles HQ just got attacked, they’re perished to the ground only 20 of the active agents survive,” He said announcing it with an unreadable tone, Jun stiffen on his seat, “J-Jihoon?” He cracked asking for an assuring answer from his leader. He lowered his head, “We don’t know yet, we don’t even know who are the 20 agents who managed to survive, but the news that I’m actually here to announce is, those 20 agents will be divided into groups and will be sent to around the world institutes. That means there will be 4 or 5 new recruits for us by the end of this week, it surely fasts but the Heads of Institutes are afraid for their lives if they’re going to continue staying there after what just happened. Jun seem shaken by the news, so does everyone to be exact but Wonwoo has always been the collected one so he’s the first one who replies to the leader’s announcement, “Then we just have to hope for the best for all of them, It’s fine hyung, we can manage another recruit to the team.” He said with the straightest face but frankly, those words manage to assure Seungcheol that his team will be alright with the new 4 members in their team. “Jun?” Seungcheol called the younger, “I’m sure he’s alright, He’s a tough guy,” Seungcheol smiles. Jun nods sadly.

After they are dismissed Seungcheol went back to his room and lay down letting the tiredness wash over him as he sighs. It’s going to be a long mission. And he drifts to a deep slumber.

Los Angeles, Safe House Pimlico. 22 November 2016.

Jeonghan has been restless, he couldn’t just go back to sleep after what happened to their Institutes. Moreover, to his Head of Institutes, Ren. Jeonghan sits next to the big window as he watches the night sky. DK has been on the phone all night dealing with the Heads of Institutes. It should be Jeonghan, really, he’s the leader. Somehow he still traumatized by the attacked. Jihoon, he got lucky, sure he was almost the closest person from the bomb near Ren’s office but he manages to survive. Only needing to stitch his head from bleeding and others are small wounds. Minghao has been the ones who take care of him, sometimes when Jeonghan can’t sleep he’ll sit next to his bed, reading. After for like hours, Seokmin approaches him, “Hyung,” He calls softly, the older just hums in response. “They’re moving us to Seoul, in 2 days.” He said waiting for the older to respond, “Seoul? Why? I thought I requested to be moved to anywhere nearby LA,” he asked the younger, “it's too dangerous hyung if we’re just going to move the city. Everyone’s leaving this continent by tomorrow, we’re the last.” He said. Jeonghan didn’t argue this time, Jihoon and Minghao walked in. “Whats up?” Minghao said, “They’re moving us to Seoul in 2 days, better pack things up.” Seokmin said Jihoon smiles, after the attack, they’re not allowed to contact anyone unless they’re called to, he never breaks a smile he only closes his eyes, only speak when he needs something. “Jun?” He asks, “Yes, He’ll be there,” Seokmin said in soft voice assuring that maybe the attacked has a bright side for them. Jihoon nods. Jeonghan seems unbothered.

In 2 days they manage to pack all of their things, passport, and Visa, all of it will be managed by the HQs. It's time to leave this hell. Jeonghan thought.

Seoul, Head Quarter, 24 November 2016.

After hearing the complete news that it is, in fact, Jihoon’s team that’ll be moving with them somehow ease Seungcheol’s worry. At least he knows Jihoon. He can’t wait to tell Jun, he’s been a mess for the past 4 days. Gathering them again makes Junhui mentally prepare himself for the worst scenario.
“Alright, It’s a good news,” He smiles brightly. “Jihoon is fine, in fact, his team will be the ones who’ll join us .” Jun couldn’t believe his ears. “Jihoon will come here? To Seoul? After 2 years?” Jun breakdown by the sudden mixed of emotions which startled the rest of them who's waiting for him to smile the brightest. Hansol circled his arm around the older’s shoulder, “Hyung?” Junhui keeps on choking on his own sobs, “God. Thank you..” He manages to say it out loud cueing that he’s crying because of pure joy.
With that, they just need to wait for them to come.