I love you, taeyeon

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry >< i cant keep updating frequently. im so busy with tution. its really short update >< mian 

http://kiwi6.com/file/w5toa57y54  play this ~

Lay P.O.V

Yes she agreed. I should tell her my true feelings. Kim Taeyeon, you make my day brighter. Should I ask Luhan for a tip? I think I should. Since Luhan was good with this sort of thing. I better called him.

“Luhan, I need your help.” I can hear his voice. I think he catched a cold.

“Lay-ah, palli. Tell me, I wanna sleep, dude.”

“I think I’m going to hit on Taeyeon. She’s cute. I’ve fall for her.

“Lay, NO! You can’t touch her.”

“But why?”

“You just know her for a few days and you wanna date her? Think, dude. Catching a fish is not easy. Taeyeon is like piranha. Really hard to catch. You know what I mean dude?”

“Maybe you’re right. I guess I have to wait for the right moment. Anyways, thank dude. Love you”

“Love you too, Lay. Now, baby goodnight ~”

Luhan P.O.V

Oh No! Lay gonna hit on Taeyeon. I should stop him! Lay, I’m sorry. I acknowledged you as my best friend, but I can’t give Taeyeon to you. Because I starting to like her.

My first love, I really like you, but what I’m gonna do. I’ve fallen in love with her.

Right! I should make the move now. Tomorrow, I will face Tiffany for a breakup. Ah, I’m tired. I should get a sleep.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Today classes end earlier. I should go to Café right now. I need to meet up with Lay. Why, I feel strange? Like someone is following me. I hide at the nearby store to take a glimpse that is following me. It’s Luhan. I should run away from him

“Taeyeon, why are you hiding from me?” Oh no! I got caught. What I’m gonna do.

“Luhan, don’t disturb me okay. I don’t need you and you also don’t need me. We are just friends. Don’t act like you are my boyfriend. Did you know how much pain I feel after I met you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter