Homecoming

Reasons

Bold is for English.

 

----------------

Fany unnie!

 

Seeing the taller brunette make Ji Na adorable innerself come out. She even forget they’re still at the airport. But who could blame her? It has been too long since she saw her older girlfriend. She can’t contains all of her happiness, making her immediately launch herself to Tiffany. Luckily, the Korean-American woman has been hitting gym lately, so she successfully carry her precious big baby in a steady manner.

Aww my big baby!”

Ji Na giggles as she felt fleeting kisses on her face. Arms on her girlfriend’s neck and legs locked on Tiffany’s waist, the younger girl smiles. “I miss you so bad, unnie.”

Hmm, really?” Ji Na childishly nods as Tiffany play along. “How much Jinnie miss her Smile unnie?

“So, so, so, so much.”

Tiffany’s heart swells with happiness. Her girlfriend cuteness is on another level. “I miss my little Jinnie too, so, so, so, so much~”

“Yay, let’s go home, unnie!” The youngest Blackpink member could already pictures herself and Tiffany cuddling while watching some Netflix shows.. and maybe they could getting some steamy action-

“Hm, why is your face red, Jinnie?”

“N-nothing. Anyway, let’s go, unnie!” Luckily, Tiffany didn’t find her weird. If she knows what Ji Na has been thinking, she’ll totally tease Ji Na to no end.

“To your dorm?”

Ji Na quickly rolls her eyes. “And let my Bleuping unnies ruins our moments? No, thank you.”

“So.. Our home?”

“Of course.”

Tiffany swiftly called her personal driver. She looks at her bodyguards and they immediately nod.

“Let’s go, shall we?” Ji Na nods and took her girlfriend awaiting hands.

And they’re going home hand in hand, surrounded by bodyguards, and give zero s to all the flashes from fans’s camera.

----

“Unnie you should shower first!”

Ji Na’s already familiar with the apartment as she strolling to the kitchen. Their shared apartment was bought by them, or more like Tiffany bought it saying they need to avoid all of the noisy paparazzis who can’t even respect people privacy. When Tiffany bring her over to their apartment, the younger girl was so happy to the point of she making out with the older woman on the freshly bought couches.

Ji Na loves her dorm and her members, too. But, to her relationship with Tiffany, sometimes they are too much of hassle.

“Oh, you will cook?”

“Of course.” Ji Na seriously nods, hands busy preparing the ingredients. “I’m gonna make unnie’s favorite food!”

 Tiffany chuckles. It has been so long that she saw Ji Na serious yet adorable expression. “Make sure don’t burn the kitchen, alright?”

“Hey, I’m not you okay?”

“Oh, so you are becoming more cocky now?” Tiffany smirks, leaning dangerously closer to the younger girl. “Unnie is so gonna punish you.”

Ji Na gulps. She is now trapped between the kitchen island and Tiffany. She could see her older girlfriend smirk slyly.

Oh My God. Is she finally, gonna kiss me?

Ji Na was so ready as she close her eyes. “U-unni-”

“Hm, maybe I should shower first.”

The older woman laugh evilly, leaving the flustered girl alone. Ji Na was closing her eyes and even puckers her lips! But, her girlfriend just leave her like that.

“U-unnie! You are such an evil person!”

Seeing the swag maknae of YG flustered made Tiffany laughs. “Who says i’m gonna kiss you, huh?”

“I-I’m not expecting you to kiss me!” Ji Na fans herself, her cheeks just feel so hot. “Just take a shower already, you’re stink.”

“Ouch. I bathed you know, before my flight to Korea.”

Ji Na rolls her eyes as she cut the onions. “Unnie that was like, ten hours ago!”

“But, I still looks good right?” Tiffany grins, arms embracing her girlfriend from behind. “Because you were all over me when I just landed.”

“Well, it’s because I’m missing my workaholic older girlfriend so much.” Ji Na makes sure to emphasize on the ‘workaholic’. Because that’s really true, Tiffany is such a workaholic woman. She hasn’t come home in those span months. Sometimes, on one of those nights, Ji Na feels so lonely, but she can’t do anything about it.

Because it’s what she should do as a fan and.. as Tiffany’s girlfriend.

Ugh, I know that I should support her no matter what, but.. it’s still hard sometimes.

Guilty instantly strike Tiffany. She knows how badly Ji Na miss her. “Aw baby, I’m sorry. We’re gonna spend this month together, I promise you.” She took away the knife from Ji Na’s hand, and kiss those slender fingers.

“I shouldn’t have let you promoting overseas..” Ji Na smiles sadly. She could feel Tiffany body’s stiffen upon her words. “But that’s so wrong. I’ll never stop my Fany unnie’s dreams. This is what I should do as your girlfriend.”

And Tiffany feels waters clouded her eyes. She couldn’t ask for more better girlfriend. Ji Na is so pretty, considerate and so.. perfect. She need to make sure her Jinnie stay safe and feel loved. “Jinnie, baby, I’m sorry for being a jerk, I’m sorry for not coming home on these months. I’ll promise you, I’m going to come to Korea often so you don’t feel lonely again.”

“You really mean it?” Ji Na cutely ask. Tiffany quickly nods and kiss her pretty forehead.

“Of course, cross my heart.”

The younger girl wrapped her arms on Tiffany’s, as she shyly peck her cheek. “Okay Jinnie believe her smile unnie.”

“Good~ Now..” Tiffany looks at her body, she feel so sticky and she doesn’t want Jinnie to feel uncomfortable hugging her. “As much as I love to hug you.. unnie need to take a bath first, okay?”

Ji Na slowly retracted from the hug. “Okay, I need to continue my cooking too!” She rolled her sleeves and begin cutting the vegetables again.

Tiffany peck Ji Na’s lips one last time. “Yes, I can’t wait to eat my wifey’s cooking~”

“Y-yah, unnie! Stop teasing me and just take a goddamn bath!”