Idols

Reasons

Breaking News.

Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany to leave SM Entertainment. Are SNSD gonna disband?

 

“Waaaa..”

A loud wailing can be heard on a spacious room. The girl has been sobbing nonstop since stumbling upon the shocking news. Man, you could even hears her fangirl heart crumbling.

She should expecting this but she still feel extremely sad.

“Uu.. My OT8 feels, how could this happen!! First, it was Jess unnie and now.. Uwaaa..”

“Ugh, stop it will you?!” A droopy eyes girl said. She suddenly got a headache after she come back from her schedule. She doesn’t even know the reason, but her so called manager always says, “It was because you often memorize script overnight and lacking sleep.”

It’s weekend, and it should be about sleeping all day long! She can’t help but blaming the ‘stupid’ music show and flirty mcs that keeps her working from early morning till afternoon.

Now, she badly needs her peaceful rest and her youngest member doesn’t even let her close her eyes.

“But, Jisoo unnie you don’t understand!” The girl doesn’t stop crying, instead she begin to roll on the floor. “They’re basically my reason to live..Uwaa…”

Jisoo sighs. She awares of the maknae sadness. She knows how Girls Generation is her ultimate inspiration, her goddesses of South Korea.

They’re the ones that made shy Choi Ji Na pursuing her dream of becoming an idol. They’re basically Ji Na’s dreams.

“I know that you are sad…” Jisoo messed up her frustratingly before saying, “But, I need sleep! I haven’t got a chance to close my eyes since last night! Give me a break, Choi Ji Na!”

After living with her for some years, Jisoo could even predict what will the choding Ji Na do next. Jisoo knows how annoying Choi Ji Na is.

So, that girl will surely..

 

“Jen umma! Jisoo appa scold me! Waaa!” Ji Na immediately run toward the charismatic beauty that currently on the dorm kitchen. She quickly found her head on the crook of Jennie’s neck.

 

Of course she gonna seek Kim Jennie for protection.

 

As everyone, fans knows, Ji Na is very fond Kim Jennie, she herself doesn’t even know why, but maybe Jennie’s warm hug reminds herself of her late mom.

“Aww.. my poor baby..” Jennie cooed, her maknae head gently. Seeing the usual scene, Jisoo rolled her eyes. “Yah Jichu, go easy on her. She is sad, some of her idols are leaving SM.”

“But, Jendeukie.. she is exaggerating, oh, don’t forget she is very annoying too.” Jisoo stare at her lover and the childish maknae in Jennie’s arms. She smirks and says, “And it’s a good news right, I mean our rivals are slowly decreasing-”

Jennie loud smack landed on Jisoo’s head. “Yah, they’re our sunbaenim! It’s rude, you know.”

“They’re legends, how could you not know huh?! Pabo, appa~” Ji Na stuck out her tongue, mocking Jisoo. She already becomes her usual self again, with no trace of tears in her eyes. Wasn’t she cry like madwoman earlier?

Sometimes it scare Jisoo how quick the youngest main vocal of BlackPink change of moods.

I swear this brat is Bipolar, it must be, right?- “Ouch, stop smacking my head, will you! My head is hurting!”

Jennie shook her head, “Just stop thinking weird things. Our Ji Na is not bipolar for god sake.”

“Whoa, are you a physic now, babe?”

Ji Na finally spoke after seeing funny banter of her BlackPink ‘parents’, “Shush, Jisoo appa you should sleep. You need to let your skin rest, if not they will get saggy, and it will make you looks old and if you look older, your hair will become like Dalgom. Or having a skin like Kuma. Choose wisely.”

“Ugh, I don’t even understand what kind of logic is that!”

Chuckling, Jennie pushes the oldest girl to the their shared bedroom. “Just sleep, hon. You badly needed it. You already finished the homemade chicken I gave you, right?” Jisoo doesn’t say anything and just nod. She keeps trying to fight of the sleepiness, but Jennie knows that it’s useless. “Aish, there there. Close your eyes.”

After receiving new blanket and pillows, the Mc girl immediately fall asleep. Seeing her funny sleeping face, Ji Na smiled, and kiss her Jisoo unnie cheek. “Sleep tight, Jichu unnie~”

“I thought you hate her, baby girl.” Jennie teased, earning a quick ‘how could I hate her!’ from Ji Na. She grab Ji Na hands and drag her to the living room. “Let’s wait for your other unnies and not disturb Jisoo unnie beauty sleep, okay?”

“Okay, unnie~”

 

 

“Are you okay, Ji-ah?”

Jennie soft voice has successfully brought Ji Na back. Her beautiful brown eyes meet Jennie’s worried orbs.

“Of course, unnie.”

Ji Na would occasionally use English with Jennie and Chaeyoung, they even mix it with their hometown accent but Ji Na could still understand their words. Well, it thanks to them, Lisa too, she could improve her English skills. The BlackPink members were such a great help and everyone is good at English, oh everyone excluding Jisoo. That stubborn girl said that she doesn’t need to study English because she already has Korean language that superior from all the languages in the world. Talk about nationalism.

At first, Chaeyoung, and Jennie seems reluctant to teach Ji Na, because learning English as a Korean a bit hard. And the fact that Ji Na came from a small village in Busan didn’t even help. They thought that the maknae should focus on different school subject, or her dance routine, afterall she is still a highschool student.

But Ji Na’s determination moved them,

 

“I want to be able communicating with overseas fans. I hope that when they meet us, interact with us, they keep it as their most happiest moment, unnies!”

 

Her reason made her unnies smiled, that was definitely Ji Na’s pure intention. Jennie and Chaeyoung never met a girl who is as pure as Ji Na, and they thought that they should help while protecting this fluffball. So, within one year before they debut, Ji Na’s English skill already on high level due to her constant speaking with two natives girl.

“We know you, Ji-ah.” Chaeyoung joins in, Ji Na hair slowly. “She hasn’t call you?

Ji Na shook her head while staring at the window. “Not yet, I bet she gotta deal with the management first.” Hmm, The rain is getting heavier, she thinks.

“Oh, it’s okay. Don’t worry too much, that sunbae of ours will definitely finish it with her usual smile.”

Ji Na nods, agree with her Thai unnie answer. But before she could spoke, her phone blinked.

 

Hi, baby😊

The management is being such a jerk lol. I’ll call you later.

Love ya, Xoxo

 

The young singer chuckled. She could even imagine the sender pouty face that made her looking more younger than her supposed younger girlfriend, Choi Ji Na.

 

Hi, to you too unnie~

Take your time and don’t create too much problem, okay?

Ji Na loves her smile unnie, too xoxo

 

 

 

”Baby, I’m leaving SM.”

 

The news came abruptly to Ji Na like a natural calamity. The young girl even spit out some of her favorite foods.

“Unnie, you are such a joker! Don’t surprise me like that.” Yes, Ji Na was hoping that tonight she will enjoy the dinner date with her kind, great girlfriend. But, her Smile Unnie is just too much of a joker!

The older girl shook her head. “I’m not joking.” She wipes the remaining food that staining Ji Na lips, then staring back at Ji Na confused orbs. “My contract ends this month, and I decided not to renew it.”

“H-how?!” Ji Na wants to say more, but seems could only say that much.

 

She basically grow up watching Girls Generation. She knows all of their personalities, like she knows herself. She knows how lazy Jessica is, how Yuri loves training, how much Sooyoung and Yoona could eat, how cringy Sunny aegyo is, how great Hyoyeon dancing is, how wise Seohyun is, how capable Taeyeon is, and how charming Tiffany’s eyesmile is.

They’re the Hope that moves Choi Ji Na, they made her chase the dream all the way to Seoul. So, seeing Girls Generation without 9 members is weird.

 

But the older is being such a jerk to her, she even dare to laugh. “Don’t worry about me, I could still singing and making songs. I could still take you to some expensive dates~”

 

“It’s- it’s not that unnie!” Ji Na wants to cry badly. Tears are already forming on her eyes. Fighting back tears were never her forte. “After they make Jess unnie leaves, you want to leave too? How could you do this to your fans, to your members?”

 

“Uh, but Sooyoung and Seohyun is leaving with me too.”

 

WHAT.

 

“Not, only my Fany unnie, but Soo unnie and the wise Seohyun unnie are leaving too? Are you playing with me?!”

Tiffany chuckles, her surprised Ji Na is just too cute! “Well, they’re already decide it. I can’t help it.”

“B-but you could still convince them! They could even consider their decision again for their loyal fans!”

“Hmm, but they loves their acting career more.”

“Unnie!”

Tiffany rubs her right arm, the place where Ji Na’s smack landed. “Ouch, you don’t need to act so violent, Jinnie.” The younger one only pouts, making Tiffany smiles. “Your unnie here was joking but look, you even hit me, your idol.”

“B-but it’s not that hard, right?” Ji Na suddenly feel guilty. She didn’t mean to hit her girlfriend, she is still her favorite idol. “I-I’m sorry Fany unnie, Jinnie didn’t mean to hit you.. She is just surpised.”

“Hm.. okay but I want a kiss first!”

Ji Na wants to refuse but her older girlfriend already puckers her lips, waiting for Ji Na’s. She don’t have the heart to reject Tiffany, so she glance around before giving a quick peck to the eyesmile girl lips. “There, happy now?”

“Thank you~ Now let’s go to another place!” Tiffany suddenly jump from her seat and grabs Ji Na’s hands. “We still have more places to go!”

 

“Yah unnie don’t pull me! And you haven’t told me your reasons!!”

 

“Uh, I shouldn’t have cried earlier.. Pabo Ji Na!!”

 

Choi Ji Na feels like a dumb. Well, technically she already knows the shocking news from Tiffany but she still cried.

She knows Sooyoung and Seohyun leaving the agency due to their acting career, but what was Tiffany reasons? Acting? It’s impossible. She could still remember when Tiffany told her that she hates to portray someone else. Eventhough Ji Na always try to convince her, saying that ‘it was only a role, a pretending.’ to her, the American girl is still more stubborn than other people that Ji Na ever met.

She was wondering what kind of reasons that her older girlfriend has, when a loud knock on her door brought her back.

“Maknae! Are you sleeping?”

“Uhm, nope. Why unnie?!”

“There is someone that waiting outside the dorm.” Oh, it’s Lisa unnie voice, she recognize the unique accent.

“Who? Oh wait let me unlock the door first.” Ji Na quickly jump and turn the doorknob. She could see a smirking Lisa. Frowning, she asks, “Uh, was it a sasaeng? I mean it’s already 6 pm, unnie.”

“Nope. It’s a girl and she wants to see you. Badly.” Before Ji Na could answer, Lisa already pull her hand toward the dorm main door.

“Yah, I’m still in my pajamas-“

As soon the door opened, Ji Na froze. She was not expecting the girl that occupying my mind earlier, come to her dorm tonight. Heck, She is even looking charming as ever, with her megawatt eyesmile directing to Ji Na.

“F-fany unnie..”

Oh god, please let me live!!!!

“Thank you very much, Lalisa! I’ll treat you and the other girls later!” Tiffany pats the Thai girl, earning a wide grin from the younger one.

“Okay unnie! Now, please take care of our maknae, sister-in law~” Lisa said and put Ji Na’s hand on Tiffany’s. Ji Na swears that she could sees a erted smirk on the rapper’s lips. “BlackPink is willing to lend you a Choi Ji Na, so she’s all yours right now, unnie~”

“Y-yah, I’m not a thing!”

“Of course I will!” Tiffany replied, ignoring Ji Na’s protest. Smiling, she kiss Ji Na’s right hand. The youngest face turns into a shade of red in a second, making Tiffany laugh at her cuteness.

“Okay, just don’t forget to return her to our dorm tomorrow! Good night, you two!” After saying that Lisa push Ji Na outside and quickly close the door.

“Y-yah, Lisa unnie! What do you mean-“ A loud click made Ji Na realize, the dorm is already locked from inside. Oh, great. She was left outside, only with her We Bare Bears pink pajama, and her pink slippers. “Aish, at least gimme my phone!”

“Hi, cutie.”

Oh she forgets. There is another person here. Her gorgeous American girlfriend.

“Hi, unnie.” She smiles, blushing a little.

Ji Na never knows the reason, but she always feel shy whenever her girlfriend staring at her like this. Like Ji Na is the most beautiful and precious thing in the whole world.

Tiffany catches her off guard when she suddenly pull her to her arms, embracing her lovingly. “I miss you.”

“I-I miss you too, unnie.”

“Have you ate dinner?” Tiffany asks.

Ji Na nods, still in the crook of Tiffany’s neck. “Yeah, I cooked for other members and ate with them.”

Ji Na’s never liked her short body before, as her members like to , called her ‘Midget’. But it doesn’t matter anymore, because her and Tiffany’s slightly taller body perfect for each other.

“But, I haven’t eat. Ain’t got the time.” Ji Na could feel the older one pout. “The press and agency were so annoying as hell. They kept throwing some bull questions.”

Ji Na chuckles. She knows how whiny Tiffany when she is annoyed. “Aww poor you.. but you didn’t cause any problem, right?”

“Of course-wait. I think I did some mistakes..”

“Hm, what kind of mistakes?” Ji Na ask curiously.

Well her girlfriend could be clumsy sometimes, that Japan flag thingy is one of her clumsy act. But, Ji Na knows well that it was not entirely Tiffany fault. Blame the oversensitive netizens and the haters, godamnit.

“When they asked me the reason I left agency..” Tiffany scratched her head. “I kinda say I want to promote overseas.”

Ji Na’s eyes widen.

Does she really want to left Ji Na? “A-are you serious, unnie? You’ll leave me?” Her eyes getting teary just by thought of Tiffany leaving her.

“No! I never want to left you! Baby, look at me.” The American girl cup her lover face, making Ji Na eyes met with Tiffany warm and beautiful orbs. “If I need to go overseas I definitely ask for your opinion first, if you disagree I will not go!.. Or I’ll just drag you with me.”

Tiptoeing, she kiss Tiffany cheek. Tiffany is a sweet woman, one of the reason why Ji Na heads over heels for her. “Hm, okay. Pinky promise?”

Chuckling, Tiffany put her pinky finger on her Ji Na’s . “Pinky promise.”

 

“Great, now hug me again.”

 

Oh, maybe she will seek Tiffany’s reason later.

 

For now, she just want to melt in the older girl arms.