Change of Plans

Bond Of The Elements: The Beginning Mystery

SO Sorry for the long wait, I've been doing other things. But here you go the next chapter

Enjoy

_____

“So why do you need us and our daughters?” Yoona asked after leaving the cell. “Kuvira may have no abilities anymore but she still has men, and they are attacking any village or travelers that include any form of bending.” Tiffany interrupted Korra, “Then our daughters are in danger where are they??” Korra lowered her head. “Unfortunately the man that had you sent them to the Northern Water Tribe for something, but I overheard the guards, they’re working for Kuvira.” “So Our girls are going to run directly into a trap.” Asami nodded to Heechul’s realization. “Thats why we need as much help as we can get, so lets go.” Korra led the way and the others followed out of the warehouse.

 

Meanwhile the nine girls had to get off the ferry at a small earth village because the Ferry reached the end of its path. “Thats so weird? we are no where near the Northern Water Tribe why did we get of here?” Rose was beyond confused. She looked toward one of her cousins who was looking around curiously and walked up to her. “Hey Wen whats wrong?” Hearing Rose next to her, Wendy turned to her and the others. “I think I know whats going on.” Being on the road before a few years ago, Wendy learned to know when something was wrong. “I saw a few Earth Kingdom Soldiers on the Ferry, they were looking at us fiercely. They may have told the captain to stop, which means there’s something going on.” Irene looked concerned. “Then we need to get to the Northern Water Tribe fast.”

 

Walking through the small village, the girls knew they weren’t welcome. “We need to find another way to the Northern Water Tribe, an ideas?” Jisoo asked the others, They all went into thinking mode. While they were thinking Jisoo kept look out and watched all the civilians silently walking by and whispering to each other. ‘Oh We really need to get out of here’ By the time Jisoo turned back Irene got everyones attention. “Honestly the only thing I think we can do is find another boat, But I’m sure the civilians won’t give us a boat.” “We can steal one??” “JOY! No” Seulgi interrupted her sister. Yeri cleared . “I definitely don’t agree with my close in age older sister..” “HEY??” “…But we have to get a boat somehow.” “Maybe we should just tell the truth, or maybe if we tell them where we’re going maybe they would want gone as soon as possible?” The girls turned to Rose. “Thats…actually not bad Rosie.” Jennie wrapped her arm around her sister. The girls walked around to look for a boat rental.

 

They knew they were getting mean glances while walking to the boat rental, eventually a tall man blocked their way. “Hey girls!!, We don’t want you here, LEAVE!” Wendy walked up silently. “Look I figured we weren’t welcome, but please we need to borrow a boat, and we’ll be out of your hair.” The man’s eyebrows raised, he turned toward the other civilians, the girls watched as the villagers talk amongst themselves. Eventually the Man turned back. “Fine we’ll give you a boat but on one condition, You will find another way home. Don’t come back this way. The girls Were about to agree when there was an explosion in another part of the village. “WHAT WAS THAT?” Screamed the man, Him and the villagers ran to the site of the explosion. “Um I know they want us gone, but..don’t you think we should try to help?” Seulgi carefully asked. The others nodded and followed the villagers.