Trouble Brewing

Bond Of The Elements: The Beginning Mystery

One day Irene walked outside to get the mail, pulling out all the envelopes she glanced at each one. “IRENE!!!!” Irene turned to the voice and found jisoo running towards her. “Jisoo? Whats up why are you runn…?” “No time is aunt Taeyeon home???” Irene just nodded before Jisoo ran past her and through the front door. Irene didn’t know she was spacing out until she felt a tap on her shoulder. “Irene!!!” “Huh?? Jennie, sorry I spaced out, your sister just ran inside, why?” “She’ll explain.” Jennie grabbed Irene’s arm before running through the front door followed by Rose and Lisa.

 

”WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIFF AND HEECHUL WERE ABDUCTED??? JISOO DEAR, YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE!” They ran inside just in time to find their aunt yelling at Jisoo who looked like she was about to run into a corner. Seeing this Jennie stepped up. “Aunt Taeyeon, don’t yell at my sister please, she’s telling the truth.” Jennie pulled out an envelope from her back pocket and gave it to her aunt before joining her other sisters around the scared Jisoo.

 

Taeyeon took the letter and read it out loud.

 

Dear The Kims

 

I have your parents, don’t worry they are fine..for now

 

but you need to do something for me before you can see them

 

the four of you must journey to the Northern Water Tribe and collect something I need

 

Refuse and your parents will suffer.

 

Signed Unkown

 

PS. Bring the Bae children with you

 

Irene and her sisters were shocked with the last sentence. “What does he want with them?? or us??? Jennie turned towards Wendy and answered “I don’t know but if he really has our parents what can we do?” “AHHHH!!” The girls were shocked at Yeri’s scream. Having their attention Yeri continued. “What if he has our parents too??” the room went silent. “Of course why else would he want us as well.” Yeri was glad that Seulgi broke the silence and agreed. Taeyeon shook her head. ‘No its too dangerous, we don’t know who this guy is and the Northern Water Tribe? its a long trip…” Irene and her sisters looked at their aunt with smirks. “Ugh Im becoming a mother again, I totally forgot about three years ago. Just be careful all of you, the five of you are used to it but Jisoo and her sisters are new to this so watch each other.” She let the nine of them nod in understanding before continuing. “And bring back my sisters and brother in laws, please.” the nine of them understood before facing each other and separated to pack up what they needed. “Don’t worry Aunt Taeyeon we will bring them back, we promise.” Taeyeon looked up and smiled at Irene before watching her head to the room to pack.

 

The next morning the nine of them were waiting for the ferry. “So this Ferry doesn’t directly go to the Northern Water Tribe we may have to walk eventually.” Knowing Jisoo and her sisters were new to this Wendy wanted to let them know what they were getting into. “Don’t worry, I think the four of us had enough of staying at home lets go.” With Rose’s statement the nine of them got on the ferry anticipating another exciting, and possibly dangerous adventure

 

This time with their cousins.

_____

RED VELVET COMEBACK!!!! OMG Perfect Velvet looks amazing, and with the teaser and their weapons I think this is the concept that I have been waiting for.

It just fits to me, Red=Blood Velvet=kind of clothes that Vampires or surpernatural creatures tend to wear(I think??) Idk but I always thought they would slay with a VIXX-Like concept. but Yes we finally have a dark concept. 

I think BlackPink is coming back soon too, and BLACKPINK TV coming soon, as well as Level Up Project Season 2, I don't know if I could get through all this.

I can't wait!!! Axe-Weilding Irene, Twin Dagger-Weilding Seulgi, Scissor-Weilding Wendy, Rifle-Weilding Joy, CrossBow-Weilding Yeri FIGHTING!!!!!!!