Revelation

Bond Of The Elements: The Beginning Mystery

Hey Guys sorry for a REALLY long Hiatus, I just couldn't figure out how to continue until it popped into my head.

If any doesn't know, these are stories that I make up in my mind to help me sleep, sometimes I remember them, and other times I remember bits and pieces and them I have to find another way to get to that point. 

This was the latter.

But anyway Enjoy and as always

Thanks for reading

_____

Meanwhile far way in a mountain a huge door opened. “Get in there you too!!!” As soon as the door closed, one turned around. “HEY LET US OUT!!!” “Don’t worry Tiff, we will get out of here.” Tiffany turned towards her husband. “How do you know? Oh Heechul our daughters are alone.” “Oh Honey, no they’re not, Jisoo is old enough to watch her sisters and they have all of their cousins.” Tiffany calmed down. “Yeah your right.” “Tiff???” The both of them heard a voice from another cell, turning around Tiffany let loose a huge smile. “OMG Yoona!! Kibum!! You two are ok!!” “Tiff what are you two doing here? did they catch you too??” Tiffany nodded before Heechul continued. “How long have you guys been here?” Yoona and Kibum looked at each other before lowering their heads. Eventually Yoona looked up. “I’ll tell you everything.”

 

FlashBack

 

Yoona and Kibum were watching from a distance as Fire Nation soldiers burned down their house. Kibum eventually had to drag Yoona away until they reached the end of the cliff. Looking out to the world they held each other close. “Oh Kibum I hope the girls are ok our there.” “Don’t worry, I know they’re young but I trust Our Irene, she will keep them safe.” “But Yeri is just a baby what are they supposed to do?” “Yoona! She has her four older sisters she’s going to be fine.” After calming Yoona down the two of them started walking. They walked through village after village looking for help. Little did they know, Fire Nation soldiers were following them through each village warning all the villagers to stay away and to not help them. At the third village, they finally stopped. ‘Oh Why is no one helping us??” Before Kibum could answer he noticed them surrounded by soldiers. “Thats why.” Knowing that it was impossible to escape, they surrendered and let them capture them.

 

FlashBack End

 

“And here we are. Oh Tiff, please tell me our girls are ok?” Tiffany just smiled. “Don’t worry Yoona, your girls are perfectly fine, they are strong, respectful, they’ve been looking for you for a while while they were on their own journey.” Seeing Yoona and Kibum confused, she continued. “They were hunted ever since you sent them away. imprisoned, learned to fight, learned the truth of why you sent them away, and even defeated the force behind it. You should be proud of your girls.” Yoona and Kibum hugged each other. “See? I told you they were fine.” “Thank you for that by the way!” The four of them heard an unfamiliar voice walk in the room. “I am Korra, the Avatar, and this is Asami.” The four of them just looked shocked. “Oh Don’t worry, we are here to rescue you, we knocked out all the guards, Asami open the cells.” The other girl walked forward and started fiddling with the lock. “I’ll tell you quickly but your five girls saved me.” Yoona’s eyes grew wide. “An old enemy of mine somehow had the power to take my bending for herself. Afterward she took over the government and made the rule of keeping the four elements apart. Your daughters defeated her and left her weak enough for us to find her again so I can get my bending back.” She looked over at Asami who opened both cells. “Now we need you and your daughters help.