A Normal Life

Bond Of The Elements: The Beginning Mystery

 

Hey So Sorry for a long Hiatus, I just couldn't think of where to start.

Also I had to go back to the other story to figure out the ages they would be now

Yeri was 18 at the beginning of the last story and they spent 2 years in prison so she would be 20, so I made it 3 years later, making her 23 but I can't really time the other sisters. but you guys compare through both stories and let me know :)

Enjoy

_____

“All right girls, you know what to do.” The sisters were currently at the food carts with their aunt. They separated to gather other food while Taeyeon was at the fish cart. “Hey miss, this fish is on sale today, its a great catch what do you think?” Taeyeon looked up at the cart owner who was in the middle of cutting up a certain fish. “Sure why not, thank you” Taeyon smiled at the owner who smiled and nodded back before continuing to cut up the fish.”You know I know who those girls are, but Im not scared, honestly I believe children are only dangerous when they are cornered or forced, but they look very sweet, its nice of you to raise them.” Taeyeon nodded. “Yes I would do anything for my nieces.” The man looked shocked for a second before nodding with a smile. “You didn’t know its ok, speaking of I wonder how they’re doing with the groceries?”

 

“Hey Yeri We got enough lets go, I think our aunt might be getting worried.” A 23 year old Yeri turned towards her sister. “Ok…Hey Seulgi wait up!!!” She noticed Seulgi farther ahead and ran up to her. They met up with their other sisters and the five walked back together. “We got a lot of groceries.” Mentioned Wendy. Looking in each of their arms, Irene held the bag of bread, Joy was carrying fresh chicken, Seulgi and Yeri were both holding one side of the bag from the beverage cart, While Wendy was carrying the vegetables. They saw their aunt waving to them and met up with her. “Ah Perfect you girls finished. Lets go pay and head on home.” After paying and getting home Taeyeon went through the mail. “Hmm thats weird.” “Aunt Taeyeon? Whats wrong.” Taeyeon turned towards Yeri who was handing her sisters the groceries to put away. “Oh Nothing, its just I’ve gotten a letter from Tiffany and Heechul mostly every week on this day while they are on their trip but I haven’t gotten one, Maybe they’re just a little late this week.” Irene turned around. “Hey If they’re away Where are Jisoo and her sisters?” “Oh They’re old enough to stay alone.” The others nodded and continued putting the groceries away. Taeyeon walked into the kitchen right when the girls were done. ‘Wow thank you so much girls, you have been such a big help. You girls can go play if you want.” Normally being around the ages 23 to 31, the girls would of grown up and were able to do things on their own, however having that life years earlier they wanted to take their time growing up with a family that they missed having years ago. The girls went outside in the back and just enjoyed each others company.

_____

Note: You know you watch too much Kpop when your mind puts members as characters of something your watching lol. 

But honestly Who cares, i could possibly enjoy it even more

:)