Daily Routine

Not Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! Back again after more than 1 year hiatus. Hope you guys enjoy the update if any of you is still reading. Don't forget to share your comments ❤

Everything had been going smoothly for Minki for the last 3 months. He did his job well and received praise from his co-workers. He had the same routine everyday, with Minhyun picking him up, working in the office, had a break with one of his co-workers, mostly Minhyun, and then went back home to rest. He also got to know the other members of the team more. Sometimes he had some lunch breaks with Baekho and he even went for dinner with Aron once.

The only person he could not seem to get closer to was Jonghyun, which was ironic since Jonghyun was the only person he had known before beside Minhyun. Minki felt as if the older kind of avoided him. Once, Minhyun asked Jonghyun to go to lunch together. He initially agreed but then cancelled when he knew that Minki would be coming along.

"Geez, I don't know what his problem is with you. He always asks me about you when you're not in the room." Minhyun shook his head as he informed Minki that Jonghyun would not be joining them.

"Really? I didn't know that. He's actually really kind. He even drove me home twice when you were out for business."

"Yeah. Whenever he called me and started whispering, it would be about you. Wait. He drove you home?" Minhyun asked with a shocked face.

"He did. I even rejected and said that I would take a cab but he insisted. Why?"

"He hates it when someone else enters his car. When Aron first joined us he used to ask Jonghyun to drop him off since their place were in the same direction. But Jonghyun always said no." Minhyun crinkled his forehead. "He even increased Aron's allowance for cab fee and told him to go by himself."

"Maybe it's because we knew each other." Minki smiled weakly.

"Maybe. What happened between the two of you anyway? I always meant to ask but we had tons to talk about that I never actually did."

"We were friends in high school. When I left Busan for Seoul. We even dated for a while but then we broke up when I went abroad. It must be awkward for him to work with an ex." Minki just realised that working together with an ex might be awkward to some extent although that was not the case for him. He felt safe and comfortable working with Jonghyun since he knew that the older would take care of him.

"You never told me you used to date that pokemon!" Minhyun screamed. "So his l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter