Change

Not Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! I can't believe it had been more than a year since I last updated. For those who read this story, I really really thank you. I can't promise when I will update again, but I hope it will be soon. Here is a short chapter, hope you guys enjoy it~

 

It had been 3 months since Jonghyun made the promise to himself that he would claim Minki as his again. But he had done nothing at all to prove that. And because of his cowardice, he only had 3 months left to act on his plan. As an intern, Minki was on probation period of 6 months. If the company was satisfied with his performance, he would start his position as a fixed employee. Of course Jonghyun was confident that the younger would make it. Afterall, he was the manager and it would be his call to evaluate the intern's performance. Minki had also displayed consistent and far above average performance, which made him well-liked inside the company.

The problem was, the design department had just announced a vacant spot in their department during the company meeting this morning. And Minki had always wanted to work in design.

"Any other things you guys want to share?" CEO Han asked his managers during their monthly meeting.

"Seungcheol from Design, Sir." Seungcheol, or S.Coups, as he preferred to be called, was the design manager. Jonghyun did not know much about the guy but they were on friendly terms.

"Yes. Please, speak."

"After we started taking more projects last month, my employees had been overworked. I want to ask for permission to add 1 more person to our team." Seungcheol stated.

"Accepted. Do whatever you need. Do you want to conduct an interview or is there someone you have in mind?" CEO Han asked.

"Actually, I had a conversation with marketing's intern Choi Minki a week ago." Seungcheol said, nodded at Jonghyun. "He told me that he initially wanted to join the design team, so I asked him for his portofolio. I think he's going to be a valuable addition to our team."

"What do you think, Jonghyun?"

"I need him to complete his internship at my department. We already set our plan for the next 3 months. However, after the internship ended, he can move to Seungcheol's department if he wants to." Actually, Jonghyun wanted to say no. Minki belonged only to him. But it would not be fair for the younger. He was not his boyfriend and he did not want to be the one to separate the younger from his dream job.

"Very well. Inform him about this, Jonghyun. If there's no more to talk about, you all can go." CEO Han closed the meeting.

Jonghyun walked slowly to his office. So much for wanting to keep Minki as his lover. He could not even keep him as his employee. For the past three months, Jonghyun managed to drive the younger home on some occassions. However, unlike the first time, they could not have a conversation. Minki, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter