Blind Date

Not Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is Minhyun-centric and set before the previous chapter.

Hwang Minhyun is one of the few people whom we can call perfect. He has a tall and lean body, ridiculously handsome face, and a promising career. Many people even said that Minhyun's reflection on the mirror of Erised was probably going to be his regular reflection, since he's too perfect to wish for more. He refused to agree with that statement. There was one thing in life he had not achieved yet. A stable relationship.

Blessed with a seemingly perfect life, Minhyun had his own struggle regarding his uality. Although he could get any woman he want, his ual interest had always been men. He discovered it during high school, when he had a crush on a dazzling junior named Kwon Hyunbin. Sadly, Hyunbin was as straight as a stick, and rejected Minhyun with an apologetic expression. After that incident, Minhyun had dated several men, although they never lasted for a long time.

That day, Minhyun's childhood friend Minki had just joined him at work. They had not met for a long time but they connected immediately after a few conversations. Of course Minhyun was ecstatic. He even picked up the younger personally and spent all his time at the office with the younger. He had always thought of Minki like a younger brother for him. 

However, he had a sudden call to meet a client in the afternoon, and that client was one of the most talkative ones. 

"Minki-yah! I need to meet a client right now, I'll see you again in two hours, maybe. Aron-hyung, please take care of Minki. Bye." Minhyun said goodbye to his friend and left to find the client. 

This client was an old lady, who was very rich and an important customer for the firm. She had always been fond of Minhyun, thus always requesting for Minhyun personally. Once, Aron replaced Minhyun to meet her, and she complained to the company about Aron's weird tone in although the older was already perfectly fluent in speaking Korean. She had also rejected Baekho, saying that the latter was too buffy that he scared her. 

"Oh, Minhyun-ssi. Nice to meet you. So, what do you have to offer this time?" The old lady greeted Minhyun warmly, quickly embracing the young man. Minhyun awkwardly hugged the lady back before sitting in front of her.

"Nice to meet you too, Ma'am. Are you well these days?" Minhyun started the conversations lightly, before offering her the new products of their company. The bargaining went on for about a few hours until the lady and Minhyun agreed on a price.

"Please sign here. Thank you very much for doing business with us." Minhyun showed his dazzling smile before bowing to the elder, ready to leave the place. 

"Not so fast, young man. I have arranged you a blind date with my granddaughter. Tonight, in my restaurant." The old lady smiled with a satisfied face. Minhyun was shocked. He knew that this lady loved him so much, but not to the extent that she asked him to do a blind date with her granddaughter.

"It's really an honor, but I'm afraid that I must refuse..." Minhyun kept his smile on and tried to reject the offer politely but he was cut off quickly.

"I won't take no for an answer. It's just for tonight, you don't have do to it again if you don't like her. But make this old woman happy for today, okay?" The old lady tried to persuade Minhyun. Minhyun sighed at his defeat. He could not say no to the person in front of him. She was an important client and he did not have the heart to make someone with his grandmother's age sad. At the end, he accepted her request and prepared to the blind date location.

Grumbling, Minhyun entered a fancy restaurant owned by the lady he had just met. He searched for a young girl, about thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter