First Day

Not Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi Minki! Don't forget to come to work today, you can not be late!" Minhyun was screaming at the phone. It was only 6 AM and Minki was barely awake. That day was supposed to be his first day as an intern in a company called Nu'ble, where one of his friends, Minhyun also worked at.

"I know. Aren't we supposed to be in the office at 9? It's only 6." Minki groaned.

"Yeah. But you always need a long time to prepare. And don't be late! I'll pick you up at 8. Bye." Minhyun cut off the call. He had known Minhyun since he was in elementary school at Busan. During senior high school, Minki's family moved to Seoul and they had never contacted each other again, until the day of his interview. Minhyun was the one who interviewed him after he applied at Nu'ble. They immediately went to a restaurant where they reminisced about the past and talked about their lives.

He was really happy when he met Minhyun there. At least he would not be alone when he entered the company. Nu'ble company is a famous clothing company in South Korea, owned by CEO Han Sungsoo. Minki actually applied for the design department but since the position was filled a week before, he finally decided to try for the marketing department, where Minhyun worked. He was quite sure that the main reason he was accepted as an intern despite the cutthoat competition to get the position was Minhyun.

Looking at the clock which showed 6.30 after tossing around the bed, Minki decided to wake up. He browsed through his wardrobe to find a proper attire and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He was excited to meet the other people in the company. Minhyun described them as extremely nice but extremely weird. 'You're going to like them. They are all so nice but they are weird at the same time. I think I'm the sanest one there.' Minki laughed at Minhyun's statement, pointing out that Minhyun was also weird, with his clean-freak behavior and sometimes childish acts despite his cool looks.

Minhyun's prediction was right. Although Minki woke up early, he still had to pick his shoes, which took almost 15 minutes when Minhyun was in front of his door. He quickly turned off the electricity and locked his apartment door to greet Minhyun.

"Good morning. Are you ready for your first day?" Minhyun smiled warmly, leading him to his car which was parked in front of the apartment.

"Not quite. Do you think I'll be able to fit in?" Minki asked Minhyun worriedly. He was not nervous about his work, he was rather more nervous about getting along with his new co-workers.

"Don't worry. I bet they'll like you. And you will always have me. I was alone when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter