Chapter 5: Passionate lovers - THE BTS.

He Is Mysterious! (Hey my Galaxy !)

She looked at the door to go to out and then it is them, she could not face them alone, BTS.

Image result for bts puma

She didn’t intend to run; however, she would get caught.

‘These ing s won’t let me go’ she thought.

Flashback:

[MIDDLE SCHOOL]

“Kim Sarang, listen carefully. WE LOVE YOU.”   Sarang saw 4 boys in the balcony shouting. JIMIN, JUNGKOOK, TAEHYUNG, JHOPE- members of BTS. That’s what they named their group as. All of them were looking down at playground where Sarang was sitting.  “We want to stay with you forever. You may accept us one by one. We will share don’t worry”. Sarang was listening to their nonsense.

“yah|~~ come down I’ll report you to the teacher” Sarang sang.

They had also created a banner with the title “BTS loves Sarang” and with their pictures at the corner.

3 years later:

“Io, we have been telling you to accept us as your boyfriends, it’s been years.” Jhope shouted.

“Oh well, I don’t want to be” Sarang said.

“Since we can’t be lovers let’s be enemies” Suga said.

“Guys, stop it! Let’s all be happy and from today let me declare that Sarang and her friends are my sisters, if anyone tried messing up with them then I’ll be braking their bones” Rapmon ended the drama.

FLASHBACK END

“Uri princess is here today? You should be missing us so much!” Jimin said.

“And today there is no Rapmon hyung to save you” Jhope added.

“Better stay away from me you people, once Rapmon oppa gets to what you are doing then he will be very angry on you all” Sarang said. She was little scared now.

“Oooohhhh!! uri  princess tried warning us, did you see that hyungs?” Jimin said.

Image result for jimin pouting gif

“We have always wanted you all alone, dear” Taehyung said nearing to Sarang caressing her hair. Sarang tried moving out of the class while Jungkook blocked her way; “oh you pretty lady, don’t you ever think that you should atleast date one of us, atleast  Taehyung , he have always been so protective to you”.

Sarang didn’t speak a word.

“oh baby you should date anyone, well, let me give options you may choose, optionA. Jimin, optionB.Taehyung, and optionC.jungkook. Choose anyone dear................At least Taehyungie~~ otherwise he will date Jin and I don’t think that’s a good idea” Suga said making Taehyung eye at him.

Sarang remained silent.

“Well I think, silence equals yes, oh uri princess is telling yes to Taehyungie? Wow” Jhope said.

“But Jungkook wants you dearer” Suga said to Sarang and then turned to Jungkook “here, Jungkook you may kiss your bride”.

“hyung|~~ but i wanted it more.” Taehyung pouted.

Image result for taehyung pouting gif

“okay then let’s start from maknae and then everyone will get in order” Suga said making Sarang look at him with horrified eyes. She was alone with 6 boys who wanted to her. She was a little more scared than before. Within no moment, Jungkook came closer to her lowering his face to kiss her. She pushed him and tried running out of the class, she failed when Jimin held her tight .

“yah|~~ leave me you .”Sarang shouted. Jimin closed with his hand and Jin put a ball of paper into .  All of them tied her hands and legs with the wires laying around.  She was standing still and then  Taehyung moved his hands over her; back hugging her. While Jungkook again came closer to kiss her, removing the paper ball from . She didn’t scream but tears fell,  “please no Jungkook” she said. He didn’t care. he was only an inch away from her lips and then- 

THUD........

Everyone turned towards the noise, it was him, unexpected guardian, he had kicked Jhope on the face making him fall on the floor so hard.

“Where on the earth did he come from to save me ?” she thought. This question! Really?

He pushed Taehyung away making him fall on the desk, and then Jungkook. He looked at others, who were now scared to death. They ran away one by one, leaving Sarang and Sehun alone in the class.

Sarang grabbed her backpack and was about to move out of the class, she remembered to thank him. She made her way to Sehun

“Thanks for saving me from this sudden death”, she said lowering her gaze to the ground and standing infront of Sehun who was sitting on the desk.

“but why did you choose to save me?” she asked next moment not letting Sehun reply.

“because I care for you” He said making her feel puzzled. What??

“care for me? But why?” She asked him.

He smiled at her knowingly. Flirting with Sarang??

‘this smile, oh god! Plz don’t! I don’t know what happens to me as soon as you smile at me. I feel like some angel’s  hugging me so protectively’ She thought.

“I care for you because i cared for you always” He said something randomly.

Image result for sehun obvious gif

“you still remember ‘that’ , don’t  you?”She asked.

‘What is she thinking about? What is she telling about?, let me continue the play.’ Sehun thought.

Image result for sehun confused gif

“hmm well, how can I forget wh-”. Sarang did something unexpected....... She,,, hugged  him. hehehehe wer you thinking about the kiss? :p , not now! Keep calm and wait ^^.

He didn’t know how to react. One, It was sudden and weird for her to do that; Second, he didn’t know what she’s been talking about, and third, He is not Seronick to know all that.

He hugged her. She hugged him much tighter just like a lover who’s been waiting for centuries for the other to show up. Sehun was super confused now.

“Sa—Sarang? Are you okay?” He asked.

Sarang didn’t speak a word.

“Oh god! You must be falling for me right?” Sehun asked her.

She was smiling but still nodding which clearly told NO.

“i see you are smiling now” Sehun said.

“yah seronick i want you to help me patch up with my friends” Sarang was asking HIM to help her with this thing  .

“ What will i get if I help you” Sehun asked.

“what ever you want!” she replied.

“be my friend” He demanded.

Image result for sehun blush gif

“okay” she rolled her eyes.

“Deal then” Sehun said.

They walked down to the class. Sarang excused as she wanted to use the restroom and sehun entered the class.

“Seronick oppa|~~” Hana sang waving at him.

“oh Hi there" sehun said and rushed towards them.

“Sarang’s been alone, i feel pity. She seemed a little a sad too” Sehun whispered to them.

“what ? was she crying or something? She can’t ” Hana asked.

“do you know where she is?” Aera asked.

“ I Don’t know. Oh wait i saw her entering restroom” Sehun said.

The girls ran towards the restroom but before they reach, Sarang was sitting in the corridor.

They ran and hugged her bursting into big laughter.

“oh Sarang-aeyo. Sorry dear. We missed you too girl. Why on the ed earth did you ignore us when you love us so much and miss us to every extent” Aera said hugging  Sarang.

“ When did you exchange characters with uri Hana-sshi? Too much drama” Sarang asked Aera.

“Nothing remains constant except our friendship” Hana said fake-crying.

They hugged again .

Sehun watched the drama happily.

Image result for sehun happy gif

Now, Sehun was crossing his limits. Haha, crossing limits, LOL. He was on a mission, he had to wait till it ends. Once, it ends he had to go back to EXO HIDEOUT, before anyone knew.

But he made friendship with Hana and group, who would one day easily know who he was. Especially Sarang would try to know who he was really. Sehun could easily win this game but he was taking the risk.