Chapter 4: Evil things

He Is Mysterious! (Hey my Galaxy !)

[EXO hideout]

Baekhyun was climbing up the stairs while he heard Kai calling him.

“hyung, when did you get back?” Kai asked him.

“yesterday night itself” Baekhyun walked down to him and sat on the couch beside him.

“how many girls did you? U know?” Kai asked.

“one girl,, among the girls from Sehun’s class” Baekhyun replied “she was pretty, if we are lucky then we can earn much more money selling her”

“but since when did we start human trafficking?” Kai asked.

“from now, may be” Baekhyun said.                          

“Are you sure?” Kai asked.

Image result for kai confused gif

“hmm hmm  I am” Baekhyun said.

Kai didn’t think it was a great idea, instead he thought it was stupid and real crazy. He didn’t want to get involved in ‘girl’ matters. He was kind and soft when it comes to ‘girls’.

Baekhyun slid his hands into his pocket and removed a piece of paper, that was the address of their girl’s dorm. Oh god! Hana is totally into him, so stupid.

He smirked looking at the paper piece. More evil ideas started spreading in his mind.

Image result for baekhyun smirking gif

*****************

[at school]

“please believe this is true” Sehun said.

“Oh this crazy !”Aera said “you are telling that Sarang  misunderstood you for your cousin yesterday”

#1 liar award goes to Sehun.

“yeah!  He called me as soon as he reached his home and told me the whole story” Sehun told the girls.

“oh Seronick oppa then you are so innocent” Hana said caressing his puppy face.

Aera pulled Hana back and whispered in her ear “girl, he is Sarang’s, you remember right?”

“of course Aera,, why would I even-” she was cut off by Sehun “I gotta go, plz try making her understand this , or else she will kill me.”

“Wait how did he look like? I asked because i can ask her questions to confirm that you are telling truth” Aera said.

“He is tall, his hair is soft, shoulder’s  wide,  much stronger than me.” Sehun said

“alright! Then oppa can you be friends with us?” Hana asked Sehun making Aera jump a little. “don’t get scared we don’t want to bully you anymore, and we want to be friends with you, right, Aera?”

“eh!!hmm.well...--” Aera was cut off.

“what do you think oppa? Yes or no” Hana asked.

“okay, i can be friends with you, but what about Sarang? She may kill me” Sehun pouted.

“ahh don’t worry, since, you are our friend, she will be your friend too” Hana said.

Aera  face-palmed.  Aera knew Sarang could bury her alive for what Hana has done.

Sarang’s POV :

God knows what is he gonna do to me today.!!!! I hate him to my nerves.

But i don’t know what goes wrong with me whenever he smiles,why does my heart beat faster?

*****************

[The girls]

“We will be asking you some questions and you will be answering straight , okay? Don’t ask why” Hana said.

“okay” Sarang who is least interested in their questions.

“ Tell me,  how did the guy look like?” Aera asked.

“ He was tall, and may be a little stronger than me because he pushed me to the ground so badly” Sarang said.

Hana and AERA looked at each other thinking ‘Seronick was right’.

They turned to Sarang who was looking at  lying on the chair in the canteen. they jumped so close to her. “Sarang just think, how could a boy who can’t even stand strong by himself can push you to the ground?” Hana asked.

“YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME RIGHT?” Sarang asked the girls.

“hey it is not like believing and all. It is the fact that the boy whom you met in the club isn’t Seronick, it is his cousin” Aera said.

“god! he told you like that?” Sarang said “lair...”

 “i am going to get  our food” Sarang pushed them and went to the counter to buy them the food.

*****************

She returned with their food plates. She found her place occupied by someone else,,,,, Seronick. She kept the plates on the table, calming herself. “you have irritated me too much and I don’t want to get freaked by you right now!!!!! She said staring at him in the eyes.”

Sehun looked at Hana, puppying his face.

Related image

“yah Sarang he didn’t come here by himself, we called him, however, He........is....... our....... friend.... now.” Hana said looking at different directions.

“WHAT!!?? FRIENDS HE AND US??” Sarang shouted making everyone look at her. “i am breaking up my friendship with you guys, from now, you are going too far” Sarang said and moved out of the canteen.

“oh god! I am sorry” Sehun said.

“no it’s not your fault, she will be back soon, it is nothing serious” Hana and Aera added.

*****************

[after 3 days]

Sarang’s POV :

I hate him*10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

My friends are caring less about me just because of him.

I have to ruin him but not even Kyuhyun and Rapmon oppas are not listening to me. I told the principal, the class teacher, psychology teacher, and the P.E teacher and here’s what they said-“ WHAT?!! KIM SARANG WE WILL BE DISMSSING YOU, IF YOU AGAIN BRING THESE KIND OF STUPID INFORMATION ABOUT OUR BEST STUDENTS! I HAVE  KEPT QUIET SINCE YEARS AND I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP CALM IF YOU ARE GOING TO MESS UP WITH OUR BEST STUDENTS. I WONDER IF IT IS YOUR NEW MISSION TO RUIN SERONICK, I HEARD YOU  BULLIED HIM TOO. VANISH BEFORE I SUSPEND YOU FROM THE SCHOOL.

Now i am all alone, moving from class to the dorm and from there to canteen .My friends tried talking to me but i didn’t . they are hanging out with Seronick every minute and here, the oppas too joined them. Seronick didn’t appear in front of me alone, he seems to be enjoying the company of my friends.  I better stop sitting alone in the class like this. 

---------

I packed my bag to abandon this abandoned class. Then i heard some people talking, i didn’t care. I got up from my place and walked to the door...

I looked at the door to go to out and then  it is them, i could not face them alone, BTS. ‘Oh god! You hate me so much’ I thought to myself.

I thought to run but then realized- RUNNING NAE STYLE ANIYA!!