Chapter 4: First Night

Unwanted Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our "wedding ceremony' l come to my husband's house. 

 

I room enter, his room, 'our room ... our room . yeah look like im gonna share room with him.

 

 

 The room was very big with white colored wall, black cupboards, black carpet, grey curtains and of course black bed sheet People say that one can get the idea about a person by looking at his room. I realized that l married a guy with black and white personality. 

 

 

Sigh... But the room was totally perfect- neat and clean with everything placed perfectly well arranged, as the rumors has it Mr. Perfectionist. 

 

 

I went to the changing room.I got changed into my normal clothes and opened the wardrobe to keep my clothes inside. Large collection of don't know how many brands of clothes (his), hung on the cupboard. Number of branded shoes kept at the bottom of cupboard. I was looking for space in the cupboard to keep my clothes. 

 

 

There was a knock on the door, l opened the door and standing outside were my mother- in-law and my husband with "not so interested' look on his face.

 

 

 "Mrs. Yoo?" I looked at her puzzled.

 

 

 "Oh call me mom, dear,  from now on call me mother, okay ." She smiled at me and entered the room. 

 

 

"Plus now you're Mrs. Yoo  too ,  Mrs Nayeon " she winked at me. 

 

 

"Yes... M-mom..."  I replied blushing.

 

 

"I always wanted  for a daughter, but unfortunately  I only have an arrogant son" she gave a look to her son 

 

 

"But now I have a daughter, yeah!" she exclaims excitedly. Aww she's just like a child whose wish has been granted. My mother-in-law is actually quite cute. 

 

 

"So mom, now that you have your favorite  d a u g h t e r  to talk with l hope you stop interfering my life." 

 

 

There goes my husband's arrogant mouth. I just want to punch him right now, ruining such a cute moment.   Urgh can't he mind his own business. 

 

 

"Aw come on son, don't be jealous. don't worry you always be my number one " She said teasingly. Her son just rolled his eyes. Hehe she's just too good.

 

 

"Now if your chitchat is over. Would you mind leave my room? Im sure that my wife also tired right after a long day."  He glared at me and her mother, This guy, just where the hell is his manners. How can someone talk to their mother like that?

 

 

"Of course  I don't mind, I understand I'm interfering your wedding night, don't worry son I'll go right away." she winked at him.

  l blushed at her words. He gave a death glare to her. 

 

 

She hugged me and wished me good night, kissing me on my cheeks and as said went out of the room.

 

 

" Have a lovely night u two lovebirds" .

 

 

 Left us alone in the room, we both stared each other. I looked away "That's your bed." he said pointing at a bed which was at the corner of the room which didn't notice until he pointed out. 

 

 

" Are you being serious right now? " I said

 

 

" Yes . Unless you want to sleep with me ,that seams  like a good idea but no im sure that's not gonna happen ." he said strictly 

 

 

" Yeah sure its not like i want to " 

 

 

"You can do whatever you want but just don't touch my things or mess with my room. I don't like my things being misplaced. I want it exactly the way they are." He instructed strictly and went towards his king sized bed and slipped under the blankets .

 

 

Does he think that I'm a 5 years old child, who would misplace his things? Is he trying to pick a fight with me? And what's with the bed? 

He goes looking down at me again and making me feel inferior. But right now I'm totally tired by the day's events; l dont want to fight in the middle of the night. I prefer my sleep than fighting with this arrogant guy here. 

 

 

The lights suddenly went off. l screamed loud

 

 

 "What's wrong?" He asks turning on the lights. 

 

 

" Urmm , can you please leave the light on i can't sleep with the lights off" l said weakly.

 

 

 "And I can't sleep with the lights on." He complained irritated 

 

 

"B-but "

 

 

" Look just sleep okay, no one's going to eat you up in the dark alright. I have a very important meeting tomorrow and don't wake me up again." He says totally pissed. Now, how insensitive this guy can be.

 

 

 "Hey I know all you care is about your business and that's why we're here with a contract marriage but can't you be a little sensitive here?" I glared at him angrily. 

 

 

He glared at me. But l glared back, telling him l'm not backing out.

 

 

 "Fine, do whatever you want." He said slipping his head under the blanket. Yes, no one dares to mess with me when I'm angry.  

 

 

 I thought satisfied and fell asleep. 

 

 

Jeongyeon P. O.V

 

After l turned off the light. A loud scream filled the room. What the hell? l immediately turn on the light and l see the source of the scream from my wife.

 

 

 Seriously whats wrong with her ?  I can't sleep with the lights on so l complained irritated.   That's why I hate this marriage concept why do I have to adjust with a girl l don't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter