Chapter 1

Unwanted Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

Here i am laying on my bed while daydreaming , u ask why because its a peaceful afternoon . Mina, my best friend, childhood friend, the only person who understands me.  My dad who never bothered to spend some time with me because of his business. About my mom .......she died when I was very young. I have very few memories of her and now I remember her face only through the photos. Since my mom died, my dad  rarely visits. And now im just want to have a peacful, quiet day ..........or not. " IM NAYEON R U IN THERE , OPEN THE DOOR WILL YOU?"  thats must be Mina. Reluctanly i get up from the bed to open the door, " What do you want early in the morning ? " .  " U didnt tell me that you gonna get engaged with somebody,aren't i  your bestfriend ?" Then she she reads the engagement card  out aloud."Mina can't u be more louder , i swear my ear gonna turn deaf anytime soon "

Oh yes I'm getting engaged to this guy called Yoo Jeongyeon. He's papa's to-be-business partner,  The Yoo family is also one of the richest family in the country just like ours. My engagement is a part of deal between our companies.

I've just met him once at our company's anniversary party. Usually I don't like these type of parties but these parties only give me the opportunity to meet my father once in a while. Yea, or else he's such a busy person who doesn't even have time to look at his daughter. And here I am getting engaged to a person who doesn't have time to look at his wife.

And my best friend here is just teasing me about the same.

The Day Meeting my fiancé before the engagement day

Here I am to meet my fiancé before our engagement day just so that I can know him a little. My dad didn't even wanted to do this but I insisted. Its not like I'll get to know him better in just a day but still something is better than nothing.

And here I am with my fiancé who sits right in front of me, the tall, fair skin and handsome guy whose face is all people admire. He sits at the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter