Chapter 2

Unwanted Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

'A CONTRACT MARRIAGE?'

I almost yelled at him as I was shocked and angry welled inside me.

Here I was for a date with my fiancé and I had this whole date in my mind since the day we decided to meet. Froim nearly a week l had been waiting for this day, ignoring the fact that I had to literally take an appointment to meet my own fiancé. Spending my days going on shopping for the dresses l would wear for this' special date, spending my nights thinking about what we would talk.

This whole time l had been waiting for him to at least look and compliment me and after a long silence this guy here hands me a file with a contract. And the only thing he says in this whole date is "A CONTRACT MARRIAGE?

More than anger there was something else going in my heart ... I was hurt ... Yes, I was hurt by him this whole marriage being a part of a deal.

From when l was a little girl, l had everything like expensive toys, good foods, good clothes. But, what l longed for was love and I thought I will get married to a guy whom l love But when I realize it's not possible I tried to see my prince in my fiancé.

I really think that today we'll discuss about us, our likes and dislikes, and I want to make the best effort to understand him better.

For me marriage is for a lifetime period with the one you love, spending every day with that someone special Well at least for me it was.

But this guy just gives me a casual look and continues. "Yes, a contract marriage Nayeon shii". Because more than 1 year l don't  think you can stand me and l won't be able to tolerate you either." He says scanning me from top to bottom"

He rolls his shirt up and looks at his watch."Well looks like our time is up. I have an important meeting to attend. Nice to meet you Miss Nayeon." He said as if he was here to complete a business meeting which was now completed and he walked away.

l was there shocked, unable to move. I was shocked to see his bluntness. Tolerate? Ouch! That just hurt my pride now.

I mean yes he's handsome, rich and if he's no. 1 bachelor every girl wants to date and marry, then I am also not so random gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter