Chapter 3

Unwanted Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the engagement 

 

Here comes the day of my engagement. get ready with the help of my maids and my best friend Mina. 

 

Wearing a red gown .  l come to the venue. 

 

A large hall was rented, seeing this much of people got me nervous. The hall was spacious enough to accommodate alot of our guestus .

 

Since the engagement was part of a deal, many business persons came. I only knew few of the guests who were my friends and relatives.  

 

My fiance was standing with a glass of drink on his hand and the other hand in his pocket Looking stunning in his white tuxedo with other company's presidents, obviously having business talks .

 

While I was standing with Mina, warning her not to leave me in this party alone.

 

 Suddenly a lady came, getting all excited and super excited seeing me. She suddenly hugged me with all her might like she was seeing me after very long, 

 

I gave her a confused look.  l really didn't recognise.

 

Suddenly she pulls my fiance by his hand taking him away from the person he was talking to another billionaire who I was introduced to a while ago.

 

My fiance gave her a death glare but she ignored him and pointing him she gave a wide smile and said "I'm the mother of this young man here, dear!' She exclaimed happily 

 

My so called fiance shrugs off from his mother's grip and "Yeah , yeah u done?" 

 

He says raising his brow and goes back to apologize to the billionaire standing there.

 

This lady, my would-be mother-in-law was stunningly gorgeous, she emits the aura of a queen and her eyes sparkles youth. 

 

No one would say that she's the mother of a 24 year old young man, now I know where did my fiance got his looks from.

 

Suddenly my father makes an announcement and everybody gathers to witness the deal between two companies being signed, l mean my engagement' ceremony .

 

As he slips the ring on my ring finger, l remember the contract that I signed with him and think yes now l can't escape my fate even if want to. I sighed for like 100th time now. 

 

The reasons is because after the engagement we're standing next to each other for 30 minutes and its so awkward that l dont know what to talk to him and how to begin with.

 

 "Are you enjoying the party?" l asked him. He just nods. 

 

O wow Nayeon what a nice question to ask, i thought. 

 

"Umm, so many business assosiates, aren't they?" 

 

"Yes. You see there, the man in the grey suit, he's the president of JYP Entertainment ".

 

 And bla bla bla he goes on and on, pointing one man after another. My guess was right, he can talk about his business the whole night if you give him. 

 

Now I'm regretting over the question l asked him because was getting bored here but this guy doesn't give a damn and continues his business talks. 

 

God! Why do had to get over smart and ask him this stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter