Bae Suzy

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since Hyunjoong went back to school and Suzy has been doing all she can to seduce him,opening some buttons of her shirt to display her s to him or purposely dropping thing flashing him undies or bare butts in the process of picking it up,being a guy he can't help but gape at those tactics but still remember to remind himself that he is no more single.  Hyunjoong later approached her to stop tempting her that even if she does that he won't look her way one bit since he loves his gal and dating already to which she suggest two timing without the gal being aware to which he refused,bidding her goodbye,after which she made up her mind to make him hers and hers alone.

 

 

 

SOMIN POV

 

 

 

Am so angry with Hyunjoong which he know but with his cute pout and puppy hers I have no choice than to forgive him, he later told me about his discussion with Suzy, to which I knew that things aren't yet over but the calm before the storm to which am ready to fight for my guy, I later called Haejin oppa to seek for his help on what to do, to which he adviced me to trust my guy that way it will be hard for her to penetrate. The next day at school, you couldn't help but being conscious of Suzy, she didn't talk to Hyunjoong or flirt with him like before.

 

 

 

Two weeks later the whole class was invited to the birthday pool party of one of your classmate which can't be ignored cause she made the whole class promise to come. A day to the party

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter