The outcome

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMIN POV

After reading the letter I received with a flower,I was so happy that I ran all the way to the place with my heart beating so I fast,I had longed for him after our first encounter but being the shy type I couldn't confess just harbouring the feelings inside me but now he has confessed that the feelings are mutual asking to met,who am I to reject when am madly in love with him.

When I got there he wasn't there I was scared that he might have backed out of his words,I calmed down and decided to wait cause knowing Hyunjoong he isn't the type to go back and front with his words,few minutes into waiting he finally appears with a smile on his face I ran to him and engulfed him in a hug which he reciprocated. We ordered coffee while discussing random stuffs after we finished our coffees he suggested us strolling around which we did with our fingers married to each other. He later escorted me home where we met Haejin oppa, he saw our joined hand and looked at us suspiciously which made me untwined our hand but Hyunjoong grab it back and announced to oppa that we are together,oppa danced around like a fangirl telling us we will thank him later which made me ask him why but he ran away immediately. I bid my goodbye to Hyunjoong and pecked his cheek and ran inside before he would reply back my goodbye.

 

HYUNJOONG POV

Aish that girl has ran inside I said to myself after I recovered from the shock of her kiss on my cheek I didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter