First proper meet up

Longing for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Somin friend Park haejin lives in the same compound as Hyunjoong,when she went to visit him for help in choosing of college she met Hyunjoong who was coming out from their apartment also on his way to visit Haejin who became friends with each other. They bowed to the other while Somin knocked on Haejin's door."Somin welcome,coming side" Haejin invited without noticing Hyunjoong who was behind the door."you have to invite me too"he interrupted before somin can reply."oh Hyunjoong you are here too,please you both should come in"Haejin invited again.

     They both went in were Haejin introduced them to the other."Somin dear, met my friend Kim Hyunjoong and Hyunjoong met my childhood friend Jung Somin"heintroduced,"nice meeting you"said Hyunjoong as he stretched forth is hand to Somin for her to take,"same here"replied somin taking his hand "but oppa I know all your friends so why haven't I met Hyunjoong before" asked Somin "ah its because I just moved in last two months" explained Hyunjoong "oh okay in that case welcome" Somin said.

    Somin later told Haejin why she was there in which he gave options after which they exchanged other words with Hyunjoong till she bid them goodbye with a promise to visit again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter