Chapter 1

It Is Called As Fate

“Rose, when are you going to get married?” Jennie asked after she took a sip of her warm tea.

Rose chuckled. “I don’t know. Never think of getting married.”

“Seriously? There is a lot of guy who wants you.” Jennie rolled her eyes.

“Jennie, I need to focus on my career first.” Rose said after she took a bite of her chocolate muffin.

“You already has a career. Look, this is your own café!” Jennie lifted both of her hands.

“I haven’t meet my Mr Right?” Rose shrugged.

“Jimin and I have been setting you up with millions of guys for a blind dates. But still, you haven’t found any?” Jennie pouted.

Rose shook her head.

“You are already 28 years old this year. I’m worried about you, you are like my own sister. Jimin and I couldn’t take care of you for 24/7.” Jennie sighed.

Rose laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Jennie glared at Rose.

“You. You are funny.” Rose said.

Jennie flicked Rose’s forehead.

“Ouch! That’s hurt.” Rose pouted while rubbing her forehead. “I’m doing just fine, Jennie. You don’t’ have to worry. Tell Jimin Oppa to stop worrying too.”

“Give me a discount for the rest of my life everytime I come here if you don’t us to get worry.” Jennie said.

“You know I can’t do that.” Rose said while chuckling.

“Discount for 6 months?” Jennie raised her eyebrow.

“Nope. Still a no.” Rose said.

“Fine.” Jennie pursed her lips.

“Hurry up and finish your tea. I’ll send you back home after this. Or else Jimin Oppa is going to nag at me.” Rose said and Jennie quickly drink her warm tea slowly.

 

 

Chaeyoung was setting the table for the breakfast when her mother came and approached her.

“Chaeyoung, can you please go and see Jungkook in his room?” Mrs Park said.

“Wae?” Chaeyoung frowned.

“Mrs Jeon said he went back home late yesterday so she’s scared that he might overslept.” Mrs Park answered her.

Chaeyoung’s mother, Mrs Park had been working for the Jeon family since she lost her husband. Thus, Chaeyoung and her mother had been staying with the Jeon family since Chaeyoung was a little girl. Jungkook and Chaeyoung grew up together, they were really close to each other. The Jeon family treated Chaeyoung and her mother as their own family, especially Chaeyoung, whom they already felt like their own daughter.

Chaeyoung knocked on Jungkook’s door before she went inside.

“Jungkook?” Chaeyoung called his name after she closed the door gently.

“I’m here.” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung went to the bathroom and leaned on the doorframe as she watched Jungkook was standing in front of his big mirror in the bathroom while styling his hair.

“Mom said that your mother is worried about you because you came back home late yesterday. Where did you go?” Chaeyoung frowned.

After finished styling his hair, Jungkook went to Chaeyoung and wrapped his arms around her small waist.

“Well I had a few drinks with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. Don’t worry, I was not drunk.” Jungkook smiled at her.

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow. “Really?”

Jungkook leaned closer and captured her lips for a quick kiss. “Positive.”

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him for a quick kiss. “Okay if you said so.” Chaeyoung smiled.

Jungkook chuckled and was going to steal another kiss when Chaeyoung pulled away and released his arms from her waist. Chaeyoung walked to his bed and picked up his necktie. “Be quick. Everyone is waiting for you for breakfast.”

Jungkook walked to her and stood in front of her. “Alright madam.”

When Jungkook was already standing in front of her, Chaeyoung wrapped the necktie around his neck and did it for him. It was like a routine for her to help him prepare before going to work.

“It feels so nice to have a wife.” Jungkook said while grinning.

Chaeyoung playfully pinched his waist. “Stop dreaming. I’m not marrying you.”

“Really? After all we have done? After we had-“

Chaeyoung put her hand over his mouth. “Shuhh! Your parents or my mom could hear your loud voice!” Chaeyoung hissed.

Jungkook kissed her hand and pulled her hand away before pecking her lips quickly. “Why don’t we just tell them already?”

Chaeyoung shook her head.

“Wae?”

“Just… Not now. I’m scared that if we tell them then everything is going to be awkward. I’m scared that they won’t like it.” Chaeyoung was playing with her fingers while looking at her toes.

Jungkook sighed before he wrapped Chaeyoung in his arms and kissed her head. “It’s okay, we’ll tell them when you are ready. But whatever it is, I love you, Chaeyoung. Will always love you.”

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his waist and murmured into his chest. “I love you too, Jungkook. Thank you for being understanding.”

Suddenly, Jungkook’s stomach growled. Chaeyoung lifted her head to look at him.

“I’m hungry.”

Chaeyoung chuckled and pulled away to release herself from him. “Let’s go down now.”

Jungkook nodded and walked behind Chaeyoung to go downstairs.

Once they reached the dining table, they saw that everyone was already there.

“What took you so long?” Mrs Jeon asked.

“As usual, lazy to wake up.” Chaeyoung said as she took a seat across from her mother.

“Sorry, my bad.” Jungkook smiled and took a seat beside Chaeyoung as he was facing his own mother.

“Aishh, stop depending on Chaeyoung. What will you do if she gets married?” Mrs Jeon said.

“She’s going to marry me anyway.” Jungkook mumbled to himself but still audible for Chaeyoung to hear.

“What did you say?” Mrs Jeon asked.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes. “I-I’m hungry!”

Everyone turned their heads towards her while Jungkook smirked.

“Yah, yah, stop talking. Let’s eat, I’ll be late for my meeting if you continue talking.” Mr Jeon said and started to eat his breakfast.

While they were eating, suddenly Mrs Jeon broke the silence.

“Oh yeah, I forget to tell this.”

Everyone lifted their heads to look at her signalling her to continue with her words.

“Your cousin is coming back from Japan and he’ll be staying here from now on.” Mrs Jeon said cheerfully.

“Chincha?!” Jungkook asked excitedly.

“Wow. That’s good.” Mr Jeon said while smiling.

“Woah, I miss Taehyung Oppa!” Chaeyoung said and felt someone kicked her legs under the table. It was none other than Jungkook and he glared at her.

“It’s been so long since the last time we see him.” Mrs Park said.

“Yeah. He’s been away for long. It’s good that he finally decided to come back.” Mr Jeon said.

“Oh yeah, but where will he be staying in here?” Mrs Jeon said.

“He can stay in my room.” Jungkook said.

“And where will you be staying?” Mrs Jeon asked.

“I can move to Chaeyoung’s room.” Jungkook casually said.

Chaeyoung choked on her food. Mrs Park quickly handed her a glass of water.

“Yah! You are not 5 anymore to be staying in her room!” Mrs Jeon glared at her son.

“Well why not?” Jungkook asked.

“This kid is giving me a headache.” Mrs Jeon rubbed her temples.

“We’ll think about that later. I can’t pick Taehyung from the airport this evening.” Mr Jeon said.

“I can’t either. I am busy with my boutique.” Mrs Jeon said.

“I can pick hyung later after my work.” Jungkook said.

“Really? Thank you Jungkook. Let’s go to work now.” Mr Jeon said and stood up with Mrs Jeon. As usual Mr Jeon will drive Mrs Jeon to her workplace before going to his workplace.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Chaeyoung got into Jungkook’s car. They were working at the same place. It was just that Jungkook as the boss and Chaeyoung work for him.

After they fastened their seatbelts, Chaeyoung smacked Jungkook’s arms.

“What was that?” Chaeyoung glared at him.

“What?” Jungkook asked while smirking.

“You know what I am talking about.” Chaeyoung crossed her arms over her chest.

Jungkook chuckled. “Okay, I am sorry. I won’t do that again.” Jungkook drove slowly towards their workplace.

“You always say that but you will always do it again.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“I can’t help it since my girlfriend is so adorable.” Jungkook chuckled.

Chaeyoung pinched his arm and chuckled too. “I hate you.”

“I love you too.” Jungkook said and burst into laughter.

 

 

Taehyung was pulling his luggage while walking out of the airport when he saw a familiar figure was waving towards him.

“Hyung!” Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung chuckled and went to Jungkook. Jungkook hugged Taehyung for a while and released his hug when a small figure was running towards his direction.

Jungkook crouched down and welcomed that small figure into his arms

“Uncle Jungkook!”

Jungkook crouched down and welcomed that small figure into his arms.

“Awww, my cute little Jiyool.” Jungkook said as he patted the little girl’s head gently.

Taehyung smiled while looking at the two.

Jiyool pulled back from Jungkook. “Where is Aunty Chae?”

“Aunty Chae is at home.” Jungkook said while smiling.

“Really? I can’t wait to meet her!” Jiyool said excitedly.

“Alright let’s go now.” Jungkook said and took the luggage from Taehyung’s hand.

Taehyung crouched down and carried Jiyool in his arms.

“Appa, can we go and eat patbingsu later?” Jiyool asked her father as she wrapped her small arms around her father’s neck.

“Of course. We can.” Taehyung said and kissed his daughter cheek lightly.

 

The ride to the Jeon’s residence was very peaceful and Taehyung really enjoyed his view of Seoul as he had been away for so long.

“How’s Japan?” Jungkook asked while driving calmly.

“Good. But not so good as in here.” Taehyung chuckled and turned to back to look at his sleeping daughter.

Jungkook looked through the rear-view mirror as well and smiled. “She must be exhausted.”

“She was so excited when I told her we are moving back to Seoul. She missed Chaeyoung so much.” Taehyung said.

“Chaeyoung is the same. She was so excited when mom told us that you are coming back for good.”

“Really? Woah can’t wait to meet everyone.”

Jungkook nodded.

“How are your relationship with Chaeyoung?” Taehyung asked with a teasing smile.

“Still strong as before.” Jungkook said proudly.

“Have you told your parents? Chaeyoung’s mom?”

“No. We are not ready. It’s Chaeyoung who is not ready to be exact.”

“It’s okay. You guys are living under the same roof. Give her some time.” Taehyung patted Jungkook’s shoulder gently.

“Yeah.” Jungkook said and smiled.

 

 

 

Short update for the first chapter ! <3